It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Huge thanks to TheDudeLebowski for Hitman 2 Silent Assassin and Zeogold for hosting this giveaway.
BenKii: I'd like to nominate leon30 for Startopia.
Thank you!
arsalan12: Huge thanks to TheDudeLebowski for Hitman 2 Silent Assassin and Zeogold for hosting this giveaway.
I hope you enjoy this as much as I did, if not even more.
arsalan12: Huge thanks to TheDudeLebowski for Hitman 2 Silent Assassin and Zeogold for hosting this giveaway.
TheDudeLebowski: I hope you enjoy this as much as I did, if not even more.
I played this game so long ago when I was a kid and really loved it. Can't wait to play this again. Thanks again for the giveaway. :)
Many thanks to AWG43 for nominating me for The 7th Guest: 25th Anniversary Edition, and to zeogold for the game and for running the giveaway!
(My bad)
Post edited April 07, 2019 by QueenAdrian
QueenAdrian: New to the forums, not sure if this thread has some specific protocol besides "ask for the game, don't be rude," so sorry in advance if I'm doing this completely wrong, but if I'm not, can I have that code for The Witcher: Enhanced Edition?
Welcome to the forums. If you want to know the rules for this giveaway simply read the first post of this thread - it's all explained there. It is also explained there that you have to be an active member of the community to participate in this giveaway which probably is not the case if you are new to the forums as you said - however, the host of this, zeogold will decide about this, not me.

Anyway, in case your request should be rejected you still can get the requested game for free since GOG is still offering it as such, just access this page here.
QueenAdrian: New to the forums, not sure if this thread has some specific protocol besides "ask for the game, don't be rude," so sorry in advance if I'm doing this completely wrong, but if I'm not, can I have that code for The Witcher: Enhanced Edition?
MarkoH01: Welcome to the forums. If you want to know the rules for this giveaway simply read the first post of this thread - it's all explained there. It is also explained there that you have to be an active member of the community to participate in this giveaway which probably is not the case if you are new to the forums as you said - however, the host of this, zeogold will decide about this, not me.

Anyway, in case your request should be rejected you still can get the requested game for free since GOG is still offering it as such, just access this page here.
Ah. My bad. Thanks a bundle for the link.
QueenAdrian:
Not bad, all is good since you are getting the game :-) You can also check out the free games on GOG by searching for them and then skipping the free dlcs (annoyingly no filter for that). https://www.gog.com/games?page=1&sort=popularity&price=free
finkleroy: Many thanks to AWG43 for nominating me for The 7th Guest: 25th Anniversary Edition, and to zeogold for the game and for running the giveaway!
Glad you got it! Have fun.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: I'd like to nominate i_hope_you_rot for Hitman Blood Money, because I know what it's like to be late for a party because of the different time zones.
Thank you for the nomination .

Also thank you TheDudeLebowski for the key and thank you zeogold for hosting the giveaway .
Hello - i would love to request Driftmoon
Hello. I missed DISTRAINT when it was given. Can I please be in for it now? Thank you.
Retracted...
Post edited April 07, 2019 by Lemon_Curry
OHMYGODJCABOMB: I'd like to nominate i_hope_you_rot for Hitman Blood Money, because I know what it's like to be late for a party because of the different time zones.
i_hope_you_rot: Thank you for the nomination .

Also thank you TheDudeLebowski for the key and thank you zeogold for hosting the giveaway .
Cheers!