It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vingry: EDIT: OH SHOOT! I just noticed that the game was removed from GOG......
Pouyou-pouyou: It's not removed, it's included in Civilization IV.
Wait, what? I'm definitely sure I only saw Colonization, Sid Meier's when I searched for the word civilization in the catalog.
Post edited November 12, 2018 by Vingry
Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all the donors who keep this thread alive and who don't always get the credit they deserve, especially DampSquib, Doc0075 and many, many others.

And another big THANK YOU to Zeogold for doing such a great job with both giveaways.

Thank you <3
Pouyou-pouyou: It's not removed, it's included in Civilization IV.
Vingry: Wait, what? I'm definitely sure I only saw Colonization, Sid Meier's when I searched for the word civilization in the catalog.
It was like that right from the beginning. Check a release thread where it was clearly discussed:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_sid_meiers_civilization_iii_civilization_iv_and_civcity_rome_6be69/post41
Vingry: Wait, what? I'm definitely sure I only saw Colonization, Sid Meier's when I searched for the word civilization in the catalog.
There're 2 versions of Colonization , nothing was removed.

The classic ;
https://www.gog.com/game/sid_meiers_colonization

And the one included in the Civilization IV package, which is rebuilded with the Civilization IV engine.
https://www.gog.com/game/sid_meiers_civilization_iv_the_complete_edition

The one offered there is the former.

It's not really your fault if you didn't find Civilization, it's just GOG which ain't able to offer gamecard with titles which have some sense....

Colonization, Sid Meier's & Sid Meier's Civilization .....>.>

Would be better to have Sid Meier's Colonization (Classic) , but no..... sigh...
Post edited November 12, 2018 by DyNaer
I'd like to ask for Lords of the Fallen if one is still available.

Thanks
No Darkwood or Deponia 4 on the list . :(
Hello. I can please Sublevel Zero Redux gog key if have someone free?
Post edited November 13, 2018 by T_a_J
powergod: Hi, may I have "Lords of the Fallen Game of the Year Edition" ?
kmcoolice: I'd be very happy to have "Call of Juarez", please :)
direspirefirewire: Is Hard West Collector's Edition still available? I would really like to give this turn-based strategy game a go. Thanks
bela555: Is there any Lords of the Fallen Game of the Year Edition left?
May I have one if yes?
Point_Man: Is a copy of Lords of the Fallen still available? If so may i have one?
CervelloYM: Can I have Saint's Row 2 ?
Almuyadin: I can't believe no one has asked for Colonization.
If everyone already have it, please let me have it.
All granted.

srhill: If there is a copy of Call of Juarez still available, I'd like to put my name in the hat. Thank you!
You're in luck, another copy just rolled in. In order for me to get it to you, however, you need to give me access to your chat either by adding me as a friend or changing your privacy settings.
Granted.

Random_Coffee: If there's still one available, may I ask for Lords of the Fallen? :)
ikrananka: I'd like to ask for Lords of the Fallen if one is still available.

Thanks
Too late, sorry.

T_a_J: Hello. I can please Sublevel Zero Redux gogo key if have someone free?
Wrong thread. Try this one instead:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/page1
Post edited November 13, 2018 by zeogold
May I request Sacrifice? I missed the one gifted last month, it’s such a surprise to see someone donating another one so soon.
Makotolia: May I request Sacrifice? I missed the one gifted last month, it’s such a surprise to see someone donating another one so soon.
Granted.
May I ask for Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption ?

Super powers still active :D
zeogold: snip
I begin to believe we are quantum entangled... how do I always seem to feel when you are updating the thread?
Post edited November 13, 2018 by Ghorpm
Thanks to Licurg and zeo for Sacrifice!

PS: maybe I will change my sign to “Buy Desktop Dungeons!” Or “Buy Dream Quest!” (this one not on GOG yet though) at some point XD
Thank you very much Doc0075 for Hard West. Time to start putting down them varmints!

And thanks to zeogold too for maintaining 2 threads
Ghorpm: May I ask for Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption ?

zeogold: snip
Ghorpm: I begin to believe we are quantum entangled... how do I always seem to feel when you are updating the thread?
Granted.
...right after I check my house for security cameras, that is.
Ghorpm: May I ask for Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption ?

I begin to believe we are quantum entangled... how do I always seem to feel when you are updating the thread?
zeogold: Granted.
...right after I check my house for security cameras, that is.
Nah, it's quantum entanglement, I tell you. The question is... what kind of my activities do YOU feel?

Anyway, thanks a lot for hosting the giveaway and huge thank you z02228 for donating the game!!!