It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Falci: Can I have Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition ?
zeogold: Granted.
Great many thanks to you and the always amazing Doc0075 for the game. :D :D :D
Thanks to Licurg for Disciples 2 Gold and Zeogold for hosting this thread.
Is there another FoxTail available?
If yes, could I put it around my shoulders in this winter?
Nevermind..
Post edited November 04, 2018 by AWG43
I like to thank BeatriceElysia for the donation & zeogold for leading this awesome thread.
Hello,
Can I ask about Lumo?
Best regards :)
erbello: Hello,
Can I ask about Lumo?
What would you like to know? (ask for a game...)
erbello: Hello,
Can I ask about Lumo?
Themken: What would you like to know? (ask for a game...)
I mean can I ask about kindly request the game.
Thank you Doc0075 for Darkwood. I had this on my wishlist for quite some time especially since they also added German test and when Enebias said that the story can be interpreted in many ways I got even more curious. So I am really glad that thanks to your generosity I will now have the opportunity to play it.

I also thank zeogold for managing this giveaway. I hope it is easier now with the google spreadheet.
Post edited November 02, 2018 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: I also thank zeogold for managing this giveaway. I hope it is easier now with the google spreadheet.
Actually, this giveaway hasn't changed at all. All that's changed is that the non-GOG giveaway moved to a new thread, where zeogold and I will be using Google spreadsheets from now on.
Themken: What would you like to know? (ask for a game...)
erbello: I mean can I ask about kindly request the game.
ask about something = zapytać się o coś
ask for something = poprosić o coś
MarkoH01: I also thank zeogold for managing this giveaway. I hope it is easier now with the google spreadheet.
finkleroy: Actually, this giveaway hasn't changed at all. All that's changed is that the non-GOG giveaway moved to a new thread, where zeogold and I will be using Google spreadsheets from now on.
Sorry, I forgot that only the other giveaway changed. Still I hope that changing the other and more difficult giveaway makes things easier for zeogold and you of course as well.
Post edited November 02, 2018 by MarkoH01
erbello: I mean can I ask about kindly request the game.
Lexor: ask about something = zapytać się o coś
ask for something = poprosić o coś
Thank you for correcting my mistake. I should be more attentive with prepositions. Sorry, my bad.

So this time the correct one:
Can I ask for Lumo? :)
Post edited November 02, 2018 by erbello
MarkoH01: Sorry, I forgot that only the other giveaway changed. Still I hope that changing the other and more difficult giveaway makes things easier for zeogold and you of course as well.
I predict that things will work much smoother and much easier, and this will allow our Puzzlemaster to grant and deny requests much quicker.
aghem: May I ask for Lost Eden?
zeogold: All granted.
Thank you Fairfox and Zeogold!