It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Permission to request for Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition please?
Post edited October 10, 2018 by direspirefirewire
Thanks to Doc and Zeo!
Thanks to the mysterious yet amazingly generous FairFox for the game! :)
And thanks once again zeo for running the giveaway!

Btw, I would like to nominate Soapstone for Darkwood, if possible.
Zeo, may I ask for Dragon Age if it's still available.
zeogold: If anybody noticed any mistakes I made, let me know. I got a wee bit turned around a couple times, but I think I sorted it out proper. I think.
Hello zeogold. Thank you very much for Battle Chasers.

Also I still see another Battle Chasers available on the list, so I think you might have missed this nomination wish.

BeatriceElysia: I nominate user named vidm for Battle Chasers Nightwar if still available.
Post edited October 10, 2018 by MMLN
MMLN: Also I still see another Battle Chasers available on the list, so I think you might have missed this nomination wish.
He didn't miss that, the game already has an exclamation mark (!)
But the nominee must claim the game. No claim so far.

Also thank you to zeogold and Snowstone for the free game.
Hi Zeo, first try. Exciting!

May I ask for Darkwood

It's great you are doing this! Keep up the good work!
Jonathan_The_Gamer: Hi Zeo, first try. Exciting!

May I ask for Darkwood

Good choice, drakwood is a fantastic game!
If you end up winning it, I recommend you to be extremely curious and keep in mind all details. If you are particularly attentive, you can figure out a whole new perspective on the game many players can easily not notice, as it is very well hidden.
Jonathan_The_Gamer: Hi Zeo, first try. Exciting!

May I ask for Darkwood

Enebias: Good choice, drakwood is a fantastic game!
If you end up winning it, I recommend you to be extremely curious and keep in mind all details. If you are particularly attentive, you can figure out a whole new perspective on the game many players can easily not notice, as it is very well hidden.
Thnx, well when someone else is lucky, I think I am going to buy it in a sale :-)
MMLN: Also I still see another Battle Chasers available on the list, so I think you might have missed this nomination wish.
CervelloYM: He didn't miss that, the game already has an exclamation mark (!)
But the nominee must claim the game. No claim so far.

Also thank you to zeogold and Snowstone for the free game.
Thank you for clarification :)

Also very big thanks to Doc0075 for donating Battle Chasers Nightwar to zeogold's giveaway! Much appreciated!!!
Huge thank you to Doc0075 for Divinity: Original Sin (oh boy, I'm ending up... embarrassingly indebted to Doc... then again, this probably applies to quite a few others too, considering his insane generosity!), and to zeogold for continuing to manage this giveaway.

On that note:

zeogold: If anybody noticed any mistakes I made, let me know. I got a wee bit turned around a couple times, but I think I sorted it out proper. I think.
Only things I can still see now are two posts by people (park84 and BenKii) who were already aware they were too late, so just that you didn't confirm it. And not sure what happened with the nomination muntdefems turned around to AWG43, since you don't mention nominations. Other than that, seems fine, and that sure was quite something to sort through!
I want to thank zeogold and Doc0075 for Divinity: Original Sin as well. Much appreciated!
Wow ScottGW, thankyou muchly for the Dungeon Keeper 2 key. Always wanted to try this one!
And once again, to our hero zeogold for your efforts in handling the giveaways.

Certainly quite a frenzy of posts to sort out this time eh?
May I ask for Circle Empires?
Oh boy. I really do owe you a big meal Doc0075 XD
Thank you very much for donating Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition.

And Zeo, thanks a lot for managing this giveaway. This is a lot of work and you do a great job in doing it. Kudos

[Edit]

Just read other replies. How many copies of Divinity OS does Doc0075 donate? All of them O_O ???
Post edited October 10, 2018 by kusumahendra