It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks brainvision for Deus Ex 2: Invisible War and zeogold for running the giveaway. ;p
zeogold: ...
Andrey82: May I ask for Master of Orion 1+2?
All granted.
Thank you!
low rated
All granted.
Yay,thankyou!
Don't know if I'm eligible for this, but I want to go for that Deus Ex GOTY.
Vyraexii: are you sorting your game list by title or purchace date?
Fonzer: By purchase date,but yeah i've seen the date for the game was in 2014 maybe that matters more then when it was added to my account.
That is exactly the case since it was "purchased" in 2014.
zeogold: All granted.
AB2012: Thanks very much!
Much underrated game imo. You will have much fun if you like puzzles .... and magnets :)

@zeogold: You are confusing me ....

Eschalon: Book 1 (†) (Note: Key comes with a free copy of Bio Menace.)
Bio Menace (†) (Note: Key comes with a free puppy.)

So, if I would request Eschalon (which is still free for everybody so what's the point) I would also gat Bio Menace and a puppy ... so why not just ask for Bio Menace if Eschalon is for free? Or is this a kind of plan to get your list shorter before it even has grown?

Edit: Just got even more confused since Bio Menace is also still free for everybody... in the end all one would get is a puppy which I cannot see listed on the GOG store at all. Oh boy, it's sunday morning here and I haven't finished my first cup of coffee. Such mysterys are just too much in the morning,
Post edited May 28, 2017 by MarkoH01
Stooner: Fuck all of you. I'm halfway gone.
How do you like it, https://www.gog.com/game/halfway? You are talking about that game, right?
Vyraexii: are you sorting your game list by title or purchace date?
Fonzer: By purchase date
Iirc, for gifts, purchase date is the date it was acquired by the person gifting it, not when it was added to the account for the person receiving it. (The developers probably never considered retaining gift codes for giveaways many years later to be a significant usecase.)
Post edited May 28, 2017 by gogtrial34987
Someone needs to grab that copy of Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers, it's a superbly fun an unique game.
Breja: Someone needs to grab that copy of Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers, it's a superbly fun an unique game.
Agree!!! That's seriously a hidden gem
Breja: Someone needs to grab that copy of Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers, it's a superbly fun an unique game.
Indeed.
I didn't take it seriously for years since it was in so many bundles and it was one of the first games on GOG I bought already before because it was so damn cheap.

It turned out to be one of the best puzzle games I ever played (and finished).
It's a unique game mechanic, nice style, good graphics, good performance, multi-platform, gives you a bloody lot of freedom (so does "TRI: Of Friendship and Madness", which is also German just like this one btw) and everybody should have played it.
Post edited May 28, 2017 by Klumpen0815
Klumpen0815: Indeed.
I didn't take it seriously for years since it was in so many bundles and it was one of the first games on GOG I bought already before because it was so damn cheap.

It turned out to be one of the best puzzle games I ever played (and finished).
It's a unique game mechanic, nice style, good graphics, good performance, multi-platform, gives you a bloody lot of freedom (so does "TRI: Of Friendship and Madness", which is also German just like this one btw) and everybody should have played it.
Both are in my library like forever - but I never tried to play them very long yet. Maybe I should.
Might pick it up somewhere later down the line. Looks interesting ^^
I would like to nominate for a game simply for being such a good sport when he lost his claim to the prize in [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/giveaway_1_any_game_up_to_50onfrom_gogcom/page1]pigulici's grand giveaway. :)
Post edited May 28, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
But don't you think it would be more effective if you would also tell zeo which game you want him to get?
MarkoH01: But don't you think it would be more effective if you would also tell zeo which game you want him to get?
Sure but oasis789's wish list is private and I don't feel like punishing him for that. ;)