It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: By the way, as I'm guessing some of you have noticed, yes, I did indeed accidentally give someone a game when they'd already received one this month. However, I informed them it was ok since it was my own mistake and I can't fault anyone else for that. I'll likely drop in a donation to make up for it sooner or later.
I see what happened. It's my fault for not having noticed that he'd already gotten a game this month before I nominated him. I'll replace the Dreamfall key before the sale ends.
Thanks zeogold and plagren for Simon 1.
zeogold: By the way, as I'm guessing some of you have noticed, yes, I did indeed accidentally give someone a game when they'd already received one this month. However, I informed them it was ok since it was my own mistake and I can't fault anyone else for that. I'll likely drop in a donation to make up for it sooner or later.
finkleroy: I see what happened. It's my fault for not having noticed that he'd already gotten a game this month before I nominated him. I'll replace the Dreamfall key before the sale ends.
Nah, that's not your fault at all, don't feel obligated. I bear the responsibility as the host for checking up on these kinds of things and slipped up.
Hey, if it's ok, I'd like to ask for a Doom 3: BFG Edition key or a Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena key (yes, I'm on an FPS binge given that my PC can't run Doom 2016 properly).

Thanks.
steel_gozzard: Hey, if it's ok, I'd like to ask for a Doom 3: BFG Edition key or a Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena key (yes, I'm on an FPS binge given that my PC can't run Doom 2016 properly).

Thanks.
It would behoove you to read the first post in the thread. It's even stickied at the top of the page for your convenience.
steel_gozzard: Hey, if it's ok, I'd like to ask for a Doom 3: BFG Edition key or a Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena key (yes, I'm on an FPS binge given that my PC can't run Doom 2016 properly).

Thanks.
zeogold: It would behoove you to read the first post in the thread. It's even stickied at the top of the page for your convenience.
Oh ok. Wishful thinking haha. Thanks for the heads up though.

That said, you have a great thing going on here.
zeogold: It would behoove you to read the first post in the thread. It's even stickied at the top of the page for your convenience.
steel_gozzard: Oh ok. Wishful thinking haha. Thanks for the heads up though.

I mean, if you're looking for the "Hail Mary" request sort of thread, it's this one:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread
Just know that you're unlikely to get much from it. Asking for games there without having an already-established presence on the forum tends to be looked down upon.
steel_gozzard: Oh ok. Wishful thinking haha. Thanks for the heads up though.

zeogold: I mean, if you're looking for the "Hail Mary" request sort of thread, it's this one:
Just know that you're unlikely to get much from it. Asking for games there without having an already-established presence on the forum tends to be looked down upon.
Oh ok. Point taken. To be fair, I only started lurking in the GOG forums because I was looking for answers as to why Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena wasn't available anymore; I generally keep to myself. One thing led to another and I'm here.

Thanks.
+1 for using the word behoove.
zeogold: I mean, if you're looking for the "Hail Mary" request sort of thread, it's this one:
steel_gozzard: Oh ok. Point taken. To be fair, I only started lurking in the GOG forums because I was looking for answers as to why Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena wasn't available anymore; I generally keep to myself. One thing led to another and I'm here.
Do stick around. We're nice people, really. I'm not trying to come off as harsh or anything, the community's just kind of been burned somewhat thanks to a huge influx of scammers and alt accounts. Hang around the place, join some threads, pass around some silly jokes and you can always come right back here.
steel_gozzard: Oh ok. Point taken. To be fair, I only started lurking in the GOG forums because I was looking for answers as to why Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena wasn't available anymore; I generally keep to myself. One thing led to another and I'm here.
zeogold: Do stick around. We're nice people, really. I'm not trying to come off as harsh or anything, the community's just kind of been burned somewhat thanks to a huge influx of scammers and alt accounts. Hang around the place, join some threads, pass around some silly jokes and you can always come right back here.
It's all good. I get where you're coming from. I'll try to post more often.

Thanks again for the info and the invitation to hang around.
If there is a spare key for 'Grim Fandango Remastered' I would love to play it.
Cheers
May I have Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition?
AWG43: May I have Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition?
I had no idea that game was even on GOG. I guess you learn something new every day.
AWG43: May I have Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition?
finkleroy: I had no idea that game was even on GOG. I guess you learn something new every day.
I think it's one of those games everyone got for free when they signed up.