It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you NuffCatnip for "Dreamfall: The Longest Journey" and thank you zeogold for hosting this giveaway.
A big thank you to park_84 and zeogold!
The witcher 3 pls
Etherious12: The witcher 3 pls
Here you go.
gixgox: Here you go.
Thanks xdd
You're welcome!
If it isn't too much, could I ask for the Frozen Cortex Game? If the request respects the rules as well.
zeogold: Yup, feel free to ask for a game. The two giveaways are considered separate with separate limits (2 per month for the non-GOG one, 1 per month for the GOG one - both going by calendar months).
Qwertw: May I have Wasteland 1, then?
Granted.
truhlik: It's been long time since I asked for something in this thread. May I humbly ask for Simon the Sorcerer 1?
Also granted.
Whichever one of you made this account for the joke, I oughta slap ya.
Nicole28: If it isn't too much, could I ask for the Frozen Cortex Game? If the request respects the rules as well.
Granted.

By the way, as I'm guessing some of you have noticed, yes, I did indeed accidentally give someone a game when they'd already received one this month. However, I informed them it was ok since it was my own mistake and I can't fault anyone else for that. I'll likely drop in a donation to make up for it sooner or later.
Post edited April 21, 2018 by zeogold
Thank you to Zeogold and Lone_Scout! Both awesome!
Nicole28: Thank you to Zeogold and Lone_Scout! Both awesome!
And I thank you, and Zeogold again, for the donated Wasteland
Qwertw: And I thank you, and Zeogold again, for the donated Wasteland
You're welcome!
Hmmm... if the first nomination didn't go well, what if I nominated YOU, Mr. Zeogold, for Frozen Synapse? We could play one against the other.
Enebias: Hmmm... if the first nomination didn't go well, what if I nominated YOU, Mr. Zeogold, for Frozen Synapse? We could play one against the other.
I already own it on Steam.
Enebias: Hmmm... if the first nomination didn't go well, what if I nominated YOU, Mr. Zeogold, for Frozen Synapse? We could play one against the other.
zeogold: I already own it on Steam.
Is crossplay possible? If I'm not wrong multiplayer uses the devs' server, right?
zeogold: I already own it on Steam.
Enebias: Is crossplay possible? If I'm not wrong multiplayer uses the devs' server, right?
I have no clue, to be honest. Never tried it.