It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Happy New Year! 2018!

hummer010 for Barony: Cursed Edition
Klumpen0815 for BIT.TRIP BEAT
zeogold for BIT.TRIP FATE
mobutu for Broforce
docbear1975 for The Final Station
Asbeau for Dungeon Keeper 2
sasuke12 for Lego Batman
Pardinuz for King's Bounty: Dark Side
Rolodzeo for Level22 Gary's Misadventures
mcleodone for Mount & Blade: Warband
misteryo for Noctropolis
xckx for Okhlos: Omega
PainOfSalvation for Port Royale 2
TT_TT_TT_TT for Sherlock Holmes: Secret of the Silver Earring
mchack for Sid Meier's Civilization III Complete
01kipper for Star Wolves
omega64 Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People
REDVWIN for Master of Orion 3
zeogold: Dungeon Keeper 2
Total Annihilation: Commander Pack (x2)
Hi. It's new month and I would like to ask for Dungeon Keeper 2 or Total Annihilation: Commander Pack.

Also,
Happy New Year, everyone!
high rated
BenKii: Happy New Year! 2018!

mobutu for Broforce
sasuke12 for Lego Batman
misteryo for Noctropolis
01kipper for Star Wolves
ya know, rather than depleting the vast majority of games from the giveaway with nominations, I think it'd be a lot better if people just let the games be there for people who really want them enough to ask for them

also don't really find this good in other ways - you come on here as soon as it turns midnight on a new month and do a list like this and you're not giving a large majority of the people in the forums a chance to ask for a game they might really really want, YOU are deciding who gets the games, it's kind of fucked, imo, and I'd at least appreciate it if you (and others) stopped doing SO many nominations or at least if the # of nominations was limited so not 1 person gets to "hand out" a bunch of games to forum users they prefer to get the games for whatever reason
Post edited January 01, 2018 by drealmer7
BenKii: ...
I'm always a bit confused about it. I mean - it's not against the rules, I know, but I think there is something unfair in nominating most of the games from list in the first hours of a new month.
BenKii:
drealmer7:
ciemnogrodzianin:
Yeah, it's a bit iffy now. Back in the previous incarnation of this, when there really usually were piles of games to give out and often quite a number that expired soon, there were even nomination drives to try to find homes for those and alongside that there was plenty of room for lists of nominations since the list kept being replenished. Now however this case where the list is rather long is quite new for this incarnation of the giveaway, so far it typically being a place for unused free codes, and having most of this wiped right away may just get it back to being just that all the way to the next major sale, if not even longer.
I have a suggestion,

how about if nominations were restricted to dagger games in the 1st week of a new month
and after that full freedom to nominate for any games in the list

ultimately its up to zeo to decide on any official rule
though as community members we could chose to accept something like this as a "gentleman's agreement"

anyway i'll open the floor for comments

Vyraexii the evilspacemonkey
I am just saying that one can always turn down an offer.
Pheh, I meant to get to this days ago. You'd think science would've developed a way to slow down time by now.

I'm afraid the last Layers of Fear code expired due to my own negligence, my apologies. To make up for it, I'll leave a little donation on the list.
DedIago: as I have noticed, there are three exclamations for four Hard West keys. does this mean one of them is still free? if so, I'd like to give it a shelter. =)
Geralt_of_Rivia: To bring this thread back on topic: Could I ask for LEGO® Batman 2 DC Super Heroes™ ?
Caesar.: May I please ask for Mount & Blade: Warband?
MadyNora: I see Ys: The Oath in Felghana in the list. May I ask for it? :)
obi4ammama: May i ask for broforce, if it is ok?
Ominousrobot: Might I ask for one of the Grim Fandango codes? I missed the giveaway a little while ago.
All granted. It all counts towards last month's limit, so y'all are still good for another game this month.
Ominousrobot, you're going to have to either change your chat privacy settings or add me as a friend for me to get your key to you.

ywzywz: Could ı ask for Baldurs Gate pls ? i really love that classic era games
You seem a little new to the forum. Let's give it a bit more time before I can allow you a game from this giveaway. Stick around, though, we ain't bad folks. Join some conversations, maybe start a thread or two, then come back after you're a bit more well-known.
Denied due to lack of participation.

LootHunter: Hi. It's new month and I would like to ask for Dungeon Keeper 2 or Total Annihilation: Commander Pack.
Gonna have to pick one of 'em unless you fancy a coin toss.
Post edited January 01, 2018 by zeogold
BenKii: Happy New Year! 2018!

mobutu for Broforce
sasuke12 for Lego Batman
misteryo for Noctropolis
01kipper for Star Wolves
drealmer7: ya know, rather than depleting the vast majority of games from the giveaway with nominations, I think it'd be a lot better if people just let the games be there for people who really want them enough to ask for them
Actually, I am very interested in Bittrip BEAT since I considered buying it now and then already, I just didn't notice that this GA has been restocked, so I would like to ask for it now anyway.
Either way: Thanks for thinking of me, BenKii!
Post edited January 01, 2018 by Klumpen0815
Happy new year to all! I just want to take a moment to thank all the people who've made this thing possible. Over the Christmas season, the giveaway saw a whole flood of donations that gave a real throwback to the thread's previous incarnation. Games were flying around left and right, and it was quite impressive. Allow me to present you with some statistics:
76 games were given away in December.
327 games have been given away in this giveaway overall.
137 donors have contributed to this giveaway.

Klumpen0815: Actually, I am very interested in Bittrip BEAT since I considered buying it now and then already, I just didn't notice that this GA has been restocked, so I would like to ask for it now anyway.
Granted.
Post edited January 01, 2018 by zeogold
Thank you for Ys: The Oath in Felghana zeo, and anonymous donor! :)
To comment on the nomination thing:
I've been thinking about it and I'm not really sure what to do. You guys are right, we don't want it to be unfair. At the same time, I don't want to discourage nominations overall, since that's a fairly ingrained tradition here and arguably important in its own right. I can't think of any rule I could implement that would fix it properly, the best solution I can figure is the "gentleman's agreement" Vyraexii said. If anybody has any suggestions, I'm open to hearing 'em.

For now, in terms of BenKii's current nomination list, how about this:
I'll inform the nominees that the games are available and they're welcome to come grab them, but won't "reserve" it like is normally done for nominations. Does that work?
Thank you BenKii, zeogold and SnuggleRays for the game. :)
zeogold:
And if I or Kleetus were ever nominated? Tisk tisk tisk.
May I request Think of the Children? I like to check some weird games that I would have never bought myself. Party Hard turned out to be quite enjoyable so maybe I will try another weird game ;)