It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If there's still a key available, I'd like S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat. Thanks!
As far as I know, everyone who purchased any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games from GOG received a free key for that game to give away. If you click on the game in your library, click the "more" button and then click "serial keys", there should be a giftable GOG key that never expires for the game. Last July, I bought all three games and received a free giftable key for each game, and a couple months ago, someone mentioned the same, so apparently they're still giving out the free keys. If you bought any of the three games from GOG and were unaware of this, check the "serial keys" option for each game, and if you don't know someone who wants them, donate them to this giveaway. Hopefully now we'll see even more S.T.A.L.K.E.R. keys show up in this giveaway.
Post edited June 03, 2018 by finkleroy
Pouyou-pouyou: Since it's a new month already, I'd like to ask for the remaining copy of stalker, call of pripyat if it's available.
Granted.
nebulosas: May I have S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky? (if it's still available)
Also granted.
Falci: If there's still a key available, I'd like S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat. Thanks!
Sorry, it's gone.
finkleroy: As far as I know, everyone who purchased any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games from GOG received a free key for that game to give away. If you click on the game in your library, click the "more" button and then click "serial keys", there should be a giftable GOG key that never expires for the game. Last July, I bought all three games and received a free giftable key for each game, and a couple months ago, someone mentioned the same, so apparently they're still giving out the free keys. If you bought any of the three games from GOG and were unaware of this, check the "serial keys" option for each game, and if you don't know someone who wants them, donate them to this giveaway. Hopefully now we'll see even more S.T.A.L.K.E.R. keys show up in this giveaway.
Gee. If that works, those games will really be S.T.A.L.K.I.N.G. this giveaway.
Post edited June 04, 2018 by zeogold
Huge thanks to Lazarus_03 for nominating me for Shadow Warrior 2 and to sanscript for the donation. Also, immense and ongoing gratitude to zeogold for running this giveaway. Thank you all :)
Post edited June 04, 2018 by ikrananka
May I ask for Age of Wonders , please? :)
finkleroy: As far as I know, everyone who purchased any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games from GOG received a free key for that game to give away. If you click on the game in your library, click the "more" button and then click "serial keys", there should be a giftable GOG key that never expires for the game. Last July, I bought all three games and received a free giftable key for each game, and a couple months ago, someone mentioned the same, so apparently they're still giving out the free keys. If you bought any of the three games from GOG and were unaware of this, check the "serial keys" option for each game, and if you don't know someone who wants them, donate them to this giveaway. Hopefully now we'll see even more S.T.A.L.K.E.R. keys show up in this giveaway.
WOW - didn't know that I have them. They are on the way to the Zeo-Master.
zeogold: Gee. If that works, those games will really be S.T.A.L.K.I.N.G. this giveaway.
*rimshot*
Shout outs to Zeo for keeping up with everything.

e: Adding to what finkleroy said, I just checked my library for similar things.
My Trails in the Sky FC has a redeem html link, not a code. I don't want to click continue in-case it uses it up, but I think it's for a free game?
Post edited June 04, 2018 by pkk234
pkk234: Shout outs to Zeo for keeping up with everything.

My Trails in the Sky FC has a redeem html link, not a code. I don't want to click continue in-case it uses it up, but I think it's for a free game?
You can click the link, press continue then check it. If you don't wanna redeem it you can press cancel. If you don't press cancel it will be locked.

zlaywal: You can click the link, press continue then check it. If you don't wanna redeem it you can press cancel. If you don't press cancel it will be locked.
Nice thanks, turns out they are costume packs for Cold Steel 2. I couldn't tell if they were different packs or not.

Zeo, do you accept costume packs? Essentially DLC I guess.
pkk234:
My pleasure.
Post edited June 04, 2018 by zlaywal

I found out about the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. keys when I checked my entire library for free keys, as well. The reason I did so is that a blue told me that The Vanishing of Ethan Carter comes with a key for The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Redux under "serial keys". There's no official store page for the redux version, but the key worked. The game's store page mentions that purchasing the game will get you both the original and redux version, but it doesn't mention how they deliver the redux version. The only other keys I found under "serial keys" appear to be for non-Galaxy multiplayer.
May I request Age of Wonders?
Many thanks for Jungle_Falcon for the Call of Pripyat key.
But now, do I also have an extra key to share as well ? I also have a "Serial Key" in the game's "more" button.
Pouyou-pouyou: Many thanks for Jungle_Falcon for the Call of Pripyat key.
But now, do I also have an extra key to share as well ? I also have a "Serial Key" in the game's "more" button.
Maybe. It all depends on whether the person who donated the key you redeemed bought the key you redeemed or if they bought themselves a copy of it and then donated the extra key. Try to redeem it. You won't be able to because you already own the game, but it should tell you if it's a valid, unused key. If it is, click cancel to free it up and then you can gift it. Everyone who redeemed a key for a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game they got from this giveaway should check to see if they have an extra key, just in case. That's the only way to tell if the key you redeemed has a second key attached to it or if it's a key that was attached to another copy of the game.
Post edited June 04, 2018 by finkleroy