It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: My last list of nominations.

I have tried to maximise the number of nominees, but given the current selection and the current list of giftees/pending, I was obviously unable to nominate everyone. If I failed to nominate you this month, please do not see it in any way as an indication of misappreciation on my part.
PaterAlf: Thank you for all the nominations you've ever done in this thread (and also in the old Communitiy Giveaway). You've done an awesome job and helped to make a lot of people happy.

We will miss you!
I couldn't have said it better myself.
PaterAlf:
Cavalary:
TheSaint54:
cecil:
Many thanks to you all.
Post edited June 21, 2016 by mrkgnao
Thank you for all of your dedication in pairing games with potential owners!
mrkgnao: Many thanks to you all.
So they're finally sending you undercover to scuttle the Brexit vote, eh?

Be well, wherever you are really off to :) The forums will be a shade duller for your absence.
Any chance I can get that copy of FTL Advanced Edition?

Was waiting out on Torchlight 2 to be on the list, but I've been wanting to try FTL too.
Amazing goodbye list. Almost as long as when AnonymousGiftingBot was saynig farewell to us. :)
Wish you all the best
Huh. I don't know how or why, but someone nominated me.. :)

Many many thanks to Nudiustertian for The Swapper code and to moonshineshadow for handling the keys.
JinKazaragi: Many thanks to moonshineshadow and to DampSquib for making it possible that I can finally finally play Dying Light.
DampSquib: You're welcome, enjoy :)
that was really very generous.
Thank you DampSquib for donating such an awesome (and expensive) game to our community. :)
JinKazaragi: Many thanks to moonshineshadow and to DampSquib for making it possible that I can finally finally play Dying Light.
Enjoy.
Where are you going?
We need MaGog (and you ofcourse).
Please don't go...
amrit9037: Where are you going?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/i_guess_its_time/page1
mrkgnao: _Slaugh_ for Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition
Thanks for the nomination, but I already own this game.  ;-)
Hello everyone! I read the first posts and, if I understand correctly, here we can ask for codes to redeem a game IF we're active users. These games are provided by other users who "donate" them, so renouncing to their ownership.
Please correct me if I'm wrong! I have some games I don't play (mostly "won" during the piñata event), and I'd like to give them away.
kilgoretrout88: Hello everyone! I read the first posts and, if I understand correctly, here we can ask for codes to redeem a game IF we're active users. These games are provided by other users who "donate" them, so renouncing to their ownership.
Please correct me if I'm wrong! I have some games I don't play (mostly "won" during the piñata event), and I'd like to give them away.
Yes, you can send game codes to Moonshineshadow via PM access it via the online/offline panel next to her posts.
Games are given away to active users yeah.
omega64: Yes, you can send game codes to Moonshineshadow via PM access it via the online/offline panel next to her posts.
Games are given away to active users yeah.
Thanks!