It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tauto: Hey,hey,hey let's not go too far fella.
It's ok Tauto, you're allowed to speak from the heart.
Tauto: Hey,hey,hey let's not go too far fella.
omega64: It's ok Tauto, you're allowed to speak from the heart.
I am,I am but he is definitely on the edge and I'ma..........I'm...........I........
moonshineshadow: Really people, if someone asks for a game there is no need to second or third or whatever that, it is not like that changes anything ;-)
It... shows appreciation for the person being nominated and can add to the warm fuzzies for those who don't feel awkward because of that sort of thing? :)
HypersomniacLive: - IAmSinistar steps into the shoes of Passepartout and spend 80 Days to help Phileas Fogg win the bet.
Ninjad!!!
I was just going to nominate him!!!
HypersomniacLive: - IAmSinistar steps into the shoes of Passepartout and spend 80 Days to help Phileas Fogg win the bet.
amrit9037: Ninjad!!!
........by 15 hours?
amrit9037: Ninjad!!!
zeogold: ........by 15 hours?
Ninja's are weird.
zeogold: ........by 15 hours?
omega64: Ninja's are weird.
I knew people were old on this forum, but dang...
Hey, unexpected surprise!
Thanks a lot guys, moonshineshadow for hosting, mrkgnao for the kind nomination and especially Matruchus for donating Warrior Kings: Battles! +1
low rated
Can I have " Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption" please? c:
mrkgnao: I'd like to nominate:
DeMignon for Warrior Kings: Battles
MaxFulvus for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
Shendue for Star Wars: Dark Forces
Falci for Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
YaTEdiGo for Blake Stone: Planet Strike
Thanks a lot for the nomination, my friend. It's greatly appreciated.
I bow to your kindness and to the generous donor Vythonaut.

I would also like to return the favour and nominate the always-nice mrkgnao for Braid.
Post edited May 13, 2016 by Shendue
Thanks mrkgnao... I know it's been like a week (just started a new job, super busy) but I appreciate the nomination. Thanks moonshineshadow for running this and Big_Stupid donating the game.
BKGaming: Thanks mrkgnao... I know it's been like a week (just started a new job, super busy) but I appreciate the nomination. Thanks moonshineshadow for running this and Big_Stupid donating the game.
Good luck with your new job. The first few weeks are always stressful.
HypersomniacLive: - Bookwyrm627 is trying to break down your door, and frantically Knock-Knocks on it.
Thanks!

Also, thanks to Big_Stupid for the original donation.
HypersomniacLive: *leaves offering at Moon's doorstep*

- IAmSinistar steps into the shoes of Passepartout and spend 80 Days to help Phileas Fogg win the bet.
- ssokolow was tasked to rescue the abducted princes, and has now to manipulate the flow of time in Braid.
- Treasure, a member of the House Forrester, is caught in the middle of the Game of Thrones bloody warfare and horror.
- vulchor has to prove himself as the brave one to face the Rage of Mages.
- Fesin did not take the warning "Sir, you are being hunted" seriously, and now has tweed-wearing robots after them.
- flubbucket was assigned the position of Spacechem's Reactor Engineer; if only they knew...
- Wishbone joins forces with quisquid in the battle against LeChuck's Revenge on Monkey Island (2: Special Edition).
Thank you HypersomniacLive for your thoughtfulness (birthday tomorrow....go me!!)

And a huge thanks to cecil for being so generous!!
I would like to nominate Yezemin for Arx Fatalis. She deserves it, especially since it is the mythological never-on-sale game! :)