It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

XxXSprayvWarXxX: I will support that! :D
tinyE: That's what the bra said.
lol
good one sir
Hahaha! :P

Excellent! :D
high rated
PaterAlf: Wow, I just got The Witcher 3 from this awesome giveaway and I want to say "Thank you!!!" to Doc0075 who donated the game, to mrkgnao who nominated me (and to everybody who supported the nomination) and to moonshineshadow for still hosting this neverending giveaway.

This was certainly one of the most generous and amazing gifts I've ever got here on GOG and I'll do my best to give back to this awesome community whenever possible (in any way that I can imagine). Thank you once again!!!
♪┏( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ♫

Excellent choice, cheers and +1 to Mr MaGog for the nomination, and to all that supported it.
HypersomniacLive: Excellent choice, cheers and +1 to Mr MaGog for the nomination, and to all that supported it.
I object!

Just kidding, I totally agree.
drealmer7: Perhaps chadjenofsky would like to receive Broken Age?
OMG, guys! Thank you so very much! Thank you Doc0075 for your mega-generosity and Moonshineshadow for the ongoing community awesomeness, and of course drealmer7 for the nomination!
moonshineshadow: Police Quest Collection
cecil: I'd like to nominate Zeogold please
While that's quite nice of you, I'm sure there are more deserving people...
XxXSprayvWarXxX:
....like this guy here, for example.^
I nominate XxXSprayvWarXxX for Police Quest Collection.
Post edited March 06, 2016 by zeogold
low rated
Can I have Torchlight please?
Wait, we can nominate ourselves? :P
high rated
moonshineshadow: ...
I was walking by and a few keys fell out of my pocket :)
I also nominate RWarehall for The Witcher 2.

Re-re-edit: I talk too much. I've wiped this post except for the nomination.
Hi!

Scrolling back some pages, I only saw forum members nominating other forum members. I remember I get nominated back when IAmSinister where holding this GA, but now I am not sure how this one is going on.

That said, I hope I am not breaking any rule since I would like to have Syndicate Wars, if I may :)

Thanks!
montcer9012: Hi!

Scrolling back some pages, I only saw forum members nominating other forum members. I remember I get nominated back when IAmSinister where holding this GA, but now I am not sure how this one is going on.

That said, I hope I am not breaking any rule since I would like to have Syndicate Wars, if I may :)

Thanks!
You're free to ask for anything for yourself, it's just that some people are overly-polite and will only take something if they're nominated.
If it makes you feel any better, I'll back up your request.
low rated
That is so weak,but the worst is the one's who thought it was funny:((((((((((((
cecil: I'd like to nominate Zeogold please
zeogold: While that's quite nice of you, I'm sure there are more deserving people...
XxXSprayvWarXxX:
zeogold: ....like this guy here, for example.^
I nominate XxXSprayvWarXxX for Police Quest Collection.
Thank you so much mate ^_^
I'm unclear regarding donations. Is it GOG gift codes only? Are Steam or Humble Bundle acceptable as well?