It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you, BenKii, for the nomination for Nox. Thank you, Gnostic for donating the game. Thank you moonshinshadow for keeping the community giveaway going.
low rated
Could I request Terraria.
Dino4914: Could I request Terraria.
Did you read the OP, at all?
BenKii: And another nom:

<span class="bold">Catshade</span> for Syndicate Wars
Thanks for the nomination, but I just realized that I have an enormous backlog on GOG and other places right now; I think it's better for the game if you could nominate someone else who can play it in the near future.
To add to drealmer7's post: Or even the topic title. That "community" part. Active people, outside giveaway threads... This seems to be your first post, on an account that was just created.
So take a look around, get in some discussions, contribute a little, try again later.
Post edited March 03, 2016 by Cavalary
Cavalary: To add to drealmer7's post: Or even the topic title. That "community" part. Active people, outside giveaway threads... This seems to be your first post, on an account that was just created.
So take a look around, get in some discussions, contribute a little, try again later.
You forgot to mention that Terraria is not on the list...
Post edited March 03, 2016 by mrkgnao
high rated
I'd like to nominate:
Schizo2015 for Guild Gold Edition, The
ExiL0n for Tiny and Big: Grandpas Leftovers
Casval_Deikun for Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader
ShadowPatriarch for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
solar_dome for Nations Gold Edition, The
andysheets1975 for Populous 2: Trials of the Olympian Gods
I'd like to nominate to Thank the community :-) Very impressive nominating skills everyone soon there will be no moe games on the list (does that mean there will be a new list or with the seeming end of the list will the GA die?)
Hey guys,

The games we giveaway here need to be only GOG games, right? Other thing, if I been nominated, I should nominate someone else even if I am not the owner of that game? I am not sure if I got the whole thing...
Post edited March 03, 2016 by YaTEdiGo
YaTEdiGo: Hey guys,

The games we giveaway here need to be only GOG games, right? Other thing, if I been nominated, I should nominate someone else even if I am not the owner of that game? I am not sure if I got the whole thing...
moonshineshadow: Some additional infos:

- If you want to donate games (gog games only), send me the codes and I'll add them to the list
- This is the community giveaway, meaning it is for and by the active community, so be part of it by participating in threads that are not only about giveaways
- games are meant to be redeemed by yourself not given away again or traded
- To keep it fair and give everyone a chance it is one game per month
- I'm writing down nominations for the future if a game was already given out this month
- Breaking the code drop rule will lead to a ban as well as let's call it "not nice behaviour"
- no scammer and rep discussion, finger pointing, witch hunt, mob with pitchforks and torches etc ;-)
Yup.

Owner of the game is the community from the moment on it was donated, moonshineshadow checks if a nomination is valid and will send out accordingly.
Post edited March 03, 2016 by Klumpen0815
YaTEdiGo: Hey guys,

Klumpen0815:
moonshineshadow: Some additional infos:

- If you want to donate games (gog games only), send me the codes and I'll add them to the list
- This is the community giveaway, meaning it is for and by the active community, so be part of it by participating in threads that are not only about giveaways
- games are meant to be redeemed by yourself not given away again or traded
- To keep it fair and give everyone a chance it is one game per month
- I'm writing down nominations for the future if a game was already given out this month
- Breaking the code drop rule will lead to a ban as well as let's call it "not nice behaviour"
- no scammer and rep discussion, finger pointing, witch hunt, mob with pitchforks and torches etc ;-)
Klumpen0815: Yup.

Owner of the game is the community from the moment on it was donated, moonshineshadow checks if a nomination is valid and will send out accordingly.
I been given two great games recently, I should nominate someone?
YaTEdiGo: I been given two great games recently, I should nominate someone?
You have no obligation but if you see a game from the list on the wishlist of a trusty Goglodyte (as in no scammer/alt account), it sure would be nice. It's not easy though since some guys here are pretty fast and thorough when it comes to scanning wishlists and nominating people. ^^
YaTEdiGo: I been given two great games recently, I should nominate someone?
Klumpen0815: You have no obligation but if you see a game from the list on the wishlist of a trusty Goglodyte (as in no scammer/alt account), it sure would be nice. It's not easy though since some guys here are pretty fast and thorough when it comes to scanning wishlists and nominating people. ^^
Cool! Thanks for all the info :)
Cavalary: To add to drealmer7's post: Or even the topic title. That "community" part. Active people, outside giveaway threads... This seems to be your first post, on an account that was just created.
mrkgnao: You forgot to mention that Terraria is not on the list...
Er, I hadn't checked the list then either :p Didn't exactly seem relevant, considering the new account thing.
high rated
drealmer7: Did you read the OP, at all?
Apparently they went straight to post #3.