It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HG1995: I have system Shock 2 code from sale going to waste.
How do add to list?
moonshineshadow: If you want the game added to the list just sent me the code. But I have to warn you, it is quite possible that some of the System Shock 2 codes here will go to waste since almost everyone has that game already and they expire in the middle of december.
Thanks.
I don't think anyone one will need it after sale.
Doesn't matter if code isn't used.
high rated
Ha, I guess it's my turn! I just received Grandia II Anniversary Edition in my chat. :)

Thanks very much to DampSquib for donating the game, to PaterAlf for nominating me to receive it, and of course to moonshineshadow to running this giveaway. Lovely people, all of them!
IAmSinistar: Ha, I guess it's my turn! I just received Grandia II Anniversary Edition in my chat. :)

Thanks very much to DampSquib for donating the game, to PaterAlf for nominating me to receive it, and of course to moonshineshadow to running this giveaway. Lovely people, all of them!
That's nice, for a change. Have a slice of space cheese as well
low rated
IAmSinistar: Ha, I guess it's my turn! I just received Grandia II Anniversary Edition in my chat. :)

BillyMaysFan59: That's nice, for a change. Have a slice of space cheese as well
Yeah, i'm so glad it's finally his turn 2 receive a game aft all he has done 4 our community. Hope it will be my turn soon & by that i meant giving back 2 the community & not abt receiving a game. ;)
Post edited November 18, 2015 by tomyam80
Okay, I got giftbombed. Again. So I want to thank Hyper for the nomation, Gnostic for donating the code, Sinistar for starting this awesome giveaway and Moon for taking the staff! You're awesome!

Last time I said I would feel bad to take more games, but you guys hit me with Privateer - which I wanted to play since it came out (back then, my PC couldn't handle this 'graphics monster'). So really, really thank you!!!
Attachments:
Thank you BillyMaysFan59 and moonshineshadow for Crusader Kings Complete and also HypersomniacLive for nominating me.
Not in but wow, what a mass amount of games to give away. Many Thanks
For some reason, I suddenly remembered that this thread's original inception was as a result of GOG's temporary introduction of global gifting restrictions.

A good example of Judges 14:14 "out of the strong came forth sweetness" ("מעז יצא מתוק" in the original).
Post edited November 18, 2015 by mrkgnao
I'm interested in Descent 1+2.
mrkgnao: For some reason, I suddenly remembered that this thread's original inception was as a result of GOG's temporary introduction of global gifting restrictions.
GOG gives us lemons and we make lemonade. Or occasionally lemon bombs.
Hello. It is nice to see someone else carry the torch.

May I be in for Tropico 3 Gold Edition, please?

Many Thanks.
moonshineshadow: Given games tracking:

Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim
Ys: The Oath in Felghana
I think Ys: Origin is missing in the list.
moonshineshadow: Given games tracking:
Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim
Ys: The Oath in Felghana
PaterAlf: I think Ys: Origin is missing in the list.
Nope it was correct. When I sent out the games I take them off from the giveaway list, but I do not put them on the given list until they are redeemed since it sometimes happens that people refuse or that people do not notice their chat message and it makes it easier for me to keep track of games that are not redeemed yet this way :-)
Thank you for the Shattered Steel game moonshineshadow and Gnostic!
Thanks HypersomniacLivefor nominating me for Harvester, to moonshineshadow for hosting the giveaway and to ParterAlf for sponsoring Harvester.
Now I just need to figure out what just happened. :D

I mean, I know the GOG community has always been very generous, but just getting free games out of the blue is definitely new.
Post edited November 18, 2015 by Fesin