It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

stg83: Although I must say that I am once again tempted by some of the new additions, I will instead just nominate a mighty fine community member that doesn't have a public wishlist. Please send a message to Lemon_Curry to offer a game that might interest him as I think he deserves something for being a constant joyful and positive presence on the forum. :)
Oh no you didn't!

Thank you so much stg83, your kind words really made my day and put a most silly and stubborn grin on my face. :)
Like so many of my fellow human beings I do try to keep a positive mindset - as well as ensuring that my many failings retain a certain je ne sais quoi of human folly.

Once again thank you, moonshineshadow, for sustaining the community and being the patient, bountiful administrator of all those awesome gaming surprises - and last but not least for contacting me. :)
A huge heartfelt thank you to VoodooEconomist for the generous gift of Sacrifice! I'm as gleeful as a trio of performing castrati!
Fellow community members, please do show him some community love (whichever way you fancy - and he doesn't object to). :)
Post edited December 15, 2015 by Lemon_Curry
high rated
Lemon_Curry: A huge, heartfelt thank you to VoodooEconomist for the generous gift of Sacrifice! I'm as gleeful as a trio of performing castrati!
Fellow community members, please do show him some community love (whichever way you fancy - and he doesn't object to). :)
We could always ask our host to offer them one of the Chronicles of Riddick copies, just in time to redeem it before it expires.

Or. sign them up for one of the Divine Divinity copies next month.
Post edited December 15, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: We could always ask our host to offer them one of the Chronicles of Riddick copies, just in time to redeem it before it expires.

Or. sign them up for one of the Divine Divinity copies next month.
That would indeed be a nice gesture. :)
Now at the end (expiring on 15 means including 15, right?), a couple more backups for System Shock 2: ([url=http://www.gog.com/forum/quake_series/quake_the_offering_music/post52]post) and ([url=http://www.gog.com/forum/psychonauts/psychopad_xbox_360_controller_gui_unofficial_patch/post24]post). Voodooman also has Age of Wonders, Divine Divinity and Little Big Adventure there...
A big thank you to v3 for nominating me, moonshineshadow for bringing the message and drealmer7 for providing. i THOUGHT I clicked 'receive the game' for giants: citizen kabuto. But apparantly I didn't. So I completely missed out, despite someone from the community sending me a message to tell me the game was on my wishlist and for free. So I thought I set out to do this, and failed for some reason. So yeah, thank you very much. I'm pleasantly surprised!
Senteria: A big thank you to v3 for nominating me, moonshineshadow for bringing the message and drealmer7 for providing. i THOUGHT I clicked 'receive the game' for giants: citizen kabuto. But apparantly I didn't. So I completely missed out, despite someone from the community sending me a message to tell me the game was on my wishlist and for free. So I thought I set out to do this, and failed for some reason. So yeah, thank you very much. I'm pleasantly surprised!
Don't forget to get the free Worms game today :)
http://www.gog.com/promo/weekly_staff_pick_team17_anniversary_sale_141215
Post edited December 15, 2015 by trentonlf
Senteria: A big thank you to v3 for nominating me, moonshineshadow for bringing the message and drealmer7 for providing. i THOUGHT I clicked 'receive the game' for giants: citizen kabuto. But apparantly I didn't. So I completely missed out, despite someone from the community sending me a message to tell me the game was on my wishlist and for free. So I thought I set out to do this, and failed for some reason. So yeah, thank you very much. I'm pleasantly surprised!
trentonlf: Don't forget to get the free Worms game today :)
How did I not notice that?!
high rated
tinyE: How did I not notice that?!
Perhaps you have enough worms as it is? ;-P
They hid it this time away from the front page, getting sneaky about giving away free games LOL
You're both right. :D
trentonlf: Don't forget to get the free Worms game today :)
Thanks! I would've missed that too. But I definately got it now. :)

Gave a game to the list on page 1 in return.
Post edited December 15, 2015 by Senteria
trentonlf: They hid it this time away from the front page, getting sneaky about giving away free games LOL
Well if not we will see 20 copies of Worms like Divine Divinity here. I predict after you rise awareness about it we will see more copies of it.
Post edited December 15, 2015 by Gnostic
Gnostic: Well if not we will see 20 copies of Worms like Divine Divinity here. I predict after you rise awareness about it we will see more copies of it.
The good thing is these keys will not expire like Divine Divinity :)
trentonlf: They hid it this time away from the front page, getting sneaky about giving away free games LOL
Worse, if you look it up in the Games Catalogue, its price is listed as $5.99. Only when you enter the game page does it change to Free.