It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Necross: Disney already did that anything that was not a movie or made before their purchase of Lucas Film is non-canon. Thus only Knights of the Old Republic and The Old Republic is the only extend universe stuff that is cannon
niniendowarrior: Actually, I think all the Star Wars stuff except the movies are not canon anymore.

http://www.destructoid.com/knights-of-the-old-republic-and-other-star-wars-media-no-longer-considered-canon-273831.phtml
Which is crap - the best stuff came out of the comics, novels etc.
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, guys!

WANT: Star Wars Force Unleashed 2 (STEAM)
INTERESTED IN: Legend of Grimrock 2 [GOG]

Nothing else. I played the first one, I liked it, but as I wrote elsewhere on GOG the secind one was included in the highest tier of HB, so I need to pass. Hope to win this time :)
Post edited February 22, 2015 by ThePunishedSnake
Want: Sunless Sea (GOG)
Interested in: Platypus (Steam)

Thanks to the donors and organisers.
WANT: Legend of Grimrock 2 [GOG]
INTERESTED IN: The King of Fighters XIII Steam Edition [Steam-HB]
WOULD ALSO LIKE: to thank GOG community this time for making gaming more beautiful.
WANT: Frayed Knights: The Skull of S'makh-Daon (Steam-IG)
INTERESTED IN: Crystal Catacombs (Steam)
WOULD ALSO LIKE: Humble Indie Bundle #2 (Desura)

Thanks once again to fox and chimp for running this circus, Hyper for his assistance and time, and all the donors who keep it going! :)
Thanks for yet another edition of the B...stuff!

WANT: Icewind Dale 2 Complete (GOG)
INTERESTED IN: THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII STEAM EDITION (Steam)
WOULD ALSO LIKE: Astroloco: Worst Contact (Desura)

I really don't mind the declaration of the EU stuff being non-canon. Doesn't prevent me from enjoying them in the least, and I seriously doubt it will cause any continuation problems in my head about the new movies vs the other stuff.
WANT: Sunless Sea (GOG)
INTERESTED IN: -
WOULD ALSO LIKE: -

Thanks a lot for everyone who makes this awesome giveaway!
Wow, the 2 games I most want are heavily contested, so...

WANT: Witcher: The Enhanced Edition, The (GOG)

Thanks everyone :)
WANT: Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition (Steam-HB)
INTERESTED IN: Star Wars The Force Unleashed II (Steam-HB)

Thanks to all for making this happen!
Thanks for yet another iteration of the awesome giveaway! +1 to organizers and game donors!
I'd like to be in if I may.

WANT: Mark of The Ninja (STEAM)
INTERESTED IN: Thomas Was Alone (STEAM)
WOULD ALSO LIKE: to thank everyone involved again and wish good luck to all entrants!
This time I must enter, and only for one game.

WANT: Legend of Grimrock 2 (GOG)

Who knows, if I win, I may do another "pay it forward". (I'm debating which game to buy for my big game giveaway)

edit: thanks for the chance
Post edited February 19, 2015 by gbaz69
Another week and another iteration of the community's biggest giveaway shindig hosted with aplomb as always by the inimitable duo of Sachys and foxworks, my thanks to you guys for keeping TBBBBoB going without any lapse in this new year. Also immense gratitude to the incredibly generous donors that keep adding amazing games which always makes it a really hard choice for folks and consequently many of them happy. :)

From this week's TBBBBoB:

I WANT: THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII STEAM EDITION (Steam-HB)
and am INTERESTED IN: Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition (Steam-HB)
WANT: Earthworm Jim 1+2: The Whole Can 'O Worms (GOG)
INTERESTED IN: Star Wars: Republic Commando (Steam-HB)

A big selection of games! Thank you for so many donations and good luck everyone!
WANT: Humble Indie Bundle 6 Tier 1: Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown (Steam)
INTERESTED IN: System Shock 2 (Steam)

Many thanks to all people involved in TBBBBOB!

On another note, the link for Dungeon Defenders + DLC (Steam) leads to the Darkest Dungeon: Soundtrack Edition page.
Link for Battletank: L.O.B.A. (Desura) is wrong, it point to Barter Empire (nice game btw, I recommend it!)