It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WANT: Star Wars The Force Unleashed II (Steam-HB)
INTERESTED IN: Star Wars Empire At War: Gold Pack (Steam-HB)

thank you very much
WANT: Icewind Dale 2 Complete (GOG)
INTERESTED IN: nothing else
WOULD ALSO LIKE: to give Sachys and Foxworks a +1 for this wonderful giveaway
In, please.

WANT: Samaritan Paradox, The (Steam-IG)
INTERESTED IN: Humble Weekly Bundle Adventure! Tier1 (DRM-Free)
WOULD ALSO LIKE: Realms of the Haunting (ShinyLoot)
BETTER THAN A POKE IN THE EYE WITH A SHARP STICK: A day-old ham sandwich with yellow mustard.
I'm in, please

WANT: Icewind Dale 2 Complete (GOG)
INTERESTED IN: -
WOULD ALSO LIKE: -

Thanks a lot and big +1 to Sachys, foxworks, and all the generous donors
Going to be a bit of a dick.

Want: Sunless Sea (GOG).

Thanks for the giveaway and +1
WANT: Making History II: The War of the World (Steam)
INTERESTED IN: Sunless sea (GOG)
WOULD ALSO LIKE: Project Night (Desura)

Thanks for all the work to the canidae and ape, and to all the altruistic GOG members who make this G.A. possible.
WANT: Legend of Grimrock 2 (GOG)
INTERESTED IN: the latest games from Paradox and WB on GOG (oh that would be amazing)
WOULD ALSO LIKE: to see Sachys with a goblin

Thanks to the hosts and donors alike. :)
Post edited February 19, 2015 by Wurzelkraft
Been awhile since I entered so I...

WANT:SPACECOM (GOG)
INTERESTED IN: The next Star Wars movie being better than good.
WOULD ALSO LIKE:George Lucas to publicly apologize for the prequel trilogies and declaring all EU SW novels non-canon, except the one where a certain major character dies.

Thanks for the "staff" and donors!
WANT: to thank the chimp the fox and the donors and helpers for this giveaway.
INTERESTED IN: donating a few titles to the next TBBBBOB.
WOULD ALSO LIKE: to encourage more people to donate to this awesome giveaway. Giving back to this fantastic community feels GREAT to me. :D
Oooh some great games up this week. Although a couple are on my wishlist, my backlog is calling :-)

Good luck everyone and thanks to all the donors and coordinators!
Fantastic list, as always. Great job Foxys & Sachworks! Not in this time, but thanks again to all the donoriffic donors!!!
Once again the fox and the chimp don't stop to amaze. Great giveaway you got here already. Many thanks to you two and the donors for making this possible!

WANT: Earthworm Jim 1+2: The Whole Can 'O Worms (GOG)
INTERESTED IN: THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII STEAM EDITION (Steam-HB)
WOULD ALSO LIKE: Toy Soldiers (Xbox Live Arcade)
Post edited February 19, 2015 by HijacK
Want: Legend of Grimrock II (GOG)
Interested in: Hacker Evolution untold (steam)
Ragnarblackmane: WOULD ALSO LIKE:George Lucas to publicly apologize for the prequel trilogies and declaring all EU SW novels non-canon, except the one where a certain major character dies.

Disney already did that anything that was not a movie or made before their purchase of Lucas Film is non-canon. Thus only Knights of the Old Republic and The Old Republic is the only extend universe stuff that is cannon
Ragnarblackmane: WOULD ALSO LIKE:George Lucas to publicly apologize for the prequel trilogies and declaring all EU SW novels non-canon, except the one where a certain major character dies.

Necross: Disney already did that anything that was not a movie or made before their purchase of Lucas Film is non-canon. Thus only Knights of the Old Republic and The Old Republic is the only extend universe stuff that is cannon
Actually, I think all the Star Wars stuff except the movies are not canon anymore.

http://www.destructoid.com/knights-of-the-old-republic-and-other-star-wars-media-no-longer-considered-canon-273831.phtml