It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WANT: STAR WARS Battlefront II (GOG)

Great assortment of gifts again! Big thanks to all contributors!
Thanks to LinusTheBold and xkcx for the donations that I won as insta-prizes! Thanks to Foxy, Sachys, and Hyper for all the work they do for this giveaway!
Thanks, Penumbren, for my insta-win prizes! Very generous of you.
high rated
What a nice surprise to get a message with not one but two games!

Thanks so much to the organizers for their work and to the donors in general. To Aveweto and Sachys and particular.

(And Sachys donation did not even had that much poo on top!)
Congrats to the insta-winners! May Jirachi(http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/jirachi) continue to smile upon you!
Thanks to all the donors, Sachys, and foxworks!
Congrats to the insta-winners and to the future winners.

It's nice to see this has lasted into the new year.

=)
Thank you to the manimals and iphgix for "Tiamat X" :D !
Congrats to other insta-winners and thanks xckx for Barter Empire and triock for Yrminsul :)
Congratulations to the instawinners and the gifters!
Not in but great giveaway as usually, thanks :)
Congratulations for insta-Winners also Thanks for foxworks, Sachys and all donors for their effort to make this giveaway happen. I'm not in this time :)
This is my first time participating in this, so I am not sure if I am getting this right, but:

WANT: STAR WARS Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (GOG)

Now, it seems that GOG is only acceptable in the primary entry. Is this correct? If it is also eligible for a secondary entry, then:

INTERESTED IN: Planescape Torment (GOG)
Lajciak: This is my first time participating in this, so I am not sure if I am getting this right, but:

WANT: STAR WARS Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (GOG)

Now, it seems that GOG is only acceptable in the primary entry. Is this correct? If it is also eligible for a secondary entry, then:

INTERESTED IN: Planescape Torment (GOG)
no it's incorrect

you can enter only for one GOG game

if you want to enter to two games for the same platform you should exclude any GOG game, wel that's how i understood the new rules , if i'm wrong i'm pretty sure Sachys or foxworks will correct me..... eeek :P
Post edited January 25, 2015 by DyNaer
high rated
* * * * * CLOSED! * * * * *

The winners will be announced later, thanks!
Thank you very much for my games. Congratulations to all the other Instawinners and regular winners too :D

Extra special thanks to Sachys & Foxworks for running the best giveaway around!