It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Soccorro: Or Germany. If you don't bitch about at least 5 things a day over here, there is something seriously wrong with you. It has become a national sport. People prepare themselves for it every morning.
F4LL0UT: I've lived in both countries for many years and I assure you, bitching in Germany is trivial compared to what we have here. Bitching is an essential part of our national spirit. See, when you play The Witcher and walk around an area occupied by lots of NPCs who only open their mouths to say something like "I'm old and dying" or simply "shit" plus the occasional "man, you're ugly" - that's just modern Poland. :P
sounds like a nice place. :D I have seen a Pole getting drunk once. His cursing became tourette like. "Kurwa" was his favourite word.
Swiss xenophobic votations, round #14'876. I expect a new röstigraben divide (french-speaking part vs german-speaking part), and the usual victory of the FREMDE? RAUS! party against all the others.

At least the anti-abortion initiative gets absolutely shattered everywhere.
Post edited February 09, 2014 by Telika
Telika: Swiss xenophobic votations, round #14'876. I expect a new röstigraben divide (french-speaking part vs german-speaking part), and the usual victory of the FREMDE? RAUS! party against all the others.

there is a Fremde raus partei in switzerland? One of the most mixed countries in europe?
Telika: Swiss xenophobic votations, round #14'876. I expect a new röstigraben divide (french-speaking part vs german-speaking part), and the usual victory of the FREMDE? RAUS! party against all the others.

Soccorro: there is a Fremde raus partei in switzerland? One of the most mixed countries in europe?
It's the main, richest, and most powerful political party, it's called the SVP/UDC.
Post edited February 09, 2014 by Telika
Soccorro: there is a Fremde raus partei in switzerland? One of the most mixed countries in europe?
Telika: It's the main, richest, and most powerful political party, it's called the SVP/UDC.
wow... I thought all they do is hoard money and produce toblerone, the only sweet, that hurts you when you try to eat it.
Telika: It's the main, richest, and most powerful political party, it's called the SVP/UDC.
but why would they vote against fellow europeans?
Post edited February 09, 2014 by Soccorro
Soccorro: wow... I thought all they do is hoard money and produce toblerone, the only sweet, that hurts you when you try to eat it.
Soccorro: but why would they vote against fellow europeans?
I don't think "fellow Europeans" exist in the minds of many Europeans.
Soccorro: wow... I thought all they do is hoard money and produce toblerone, the only sweet, that hurts you when you try to eat it.
Holy crap, isn't that right. Got one on an airplane a week or two ago. It was good except the chocolate bar tried to cut my face off. I thought there must be a trick to eating it, nuking it in the microwave oven for a few minutes just might work.

Picture of the violent chocolate bar for the Americans that haven't had one, yet.
Post edited February 10, 2014 by jjsimp
jjsimp: Got one on an airplane a week or two ago. It was good except the chocolate bar tried to cut my face off.
They gave you this on an airplane? oO
jjsimp: ....
Come on, Toblerone is awesome! You just ... Need to eat it in bits.
Almost cut my left index finger off this morning. I got the bleeding stopped and a nice bandage on there but it means no guitar until I get a good heal going so it looks like I'm going to be spending more time in here that normal.

Mind you, this is isn't me bitching but one posted of behalf of the rest of the forum. :P

Seriously though, I keep trying to pick my nose and that fucking wrap I have on there won't even begin to fit into one of my nostrils. :-(
Fenixp: Come on, Toblerone is awesome! You just ... Need to eat it in bits.
I said it was good, just very hard to eat without getting cut by the Chocolate saw blade.
That guy must have superhuman strength. I tried to break the one I had, which was a 1/1000th the size of that one, and was not able to do it. Granted I was trying to be very delicate with it, as I did not want it flying into the lap of the guy sitting next to me. The airplane gave out a Palm sized Toblerone.
Post edited February 10, 2014 by jjsimp
jjsimp: ....
Fenixp: Come on, Toblerone is awesome! You just ... Need to eat it in bits.
Clearly, you are this guy.
This guy...
Post edited February 10, 2014 by monkeydelarge
I finally got my medication. Only had a couple days of withdrawals.
Still, it took a fucking week for that fucking office to get off their asses and do something to help me. And they were still lying every fucking step of the way. It's a miracle that I actually got it, based on the way their office operates.
I'm still pissed off that they only gave me a one month prescription when earlier they had promised me a three month prescription.
That is the last time I deal with those lying careless assholes.
AdamR: I finally got my medication. Only had a couple days of withdrawals.
Still, it took a fucking week for that fucking office to get off their asses and do something to help me. And they were still lying every fucking step of the way. It's a miracle that I actually got it, based on the way their office operates.
I'm still pissed off that they only gave me a one month prescription when earlier they had promised me a three month prescription.
That is the last time I deal with those lying careless assholes.
Is that the US healthcare system, which everyone hates so much?
Soccorro: Is that the US healthcare system, which everyone hates so much?
Yep.
To top off my problems, I just got taken off my parents' insurance a month ago, don't have the money to afford my own insurance (luckily I am exempt from the mandate,) and have a long-term disability that prevents me from working.
I'm trying to apply for Medicaid, but getting accepted is a real bitch (they usually deny your first attempt - just to make sure you are serious,) and Medicaid's coverage is pathetic at best, especially in my state that refuses to accept the expansion.

Actually, that is not topping it off. That is just the tip of the iceberg...
Speaking of icebergs, I need to figure out how to move closer to the arctic. Those Nordic countries seem to know how to treat their sick citizens.