It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

jjsimp: I have had a lot of car problems this year and now another minor one is re-showing it's ugly head.
My tire keeps going flat...lose a couple PSI every day. Had the tire remounted do to the same problem in July 2012. The rim is corroding and the tire is losing the bead because of it. Well the remounting lasted a little more than a year, so perhaps I will see if I will have the same luck. Not looking forward to getting a new rim, and if that one is corroding the other three can not be far behind.
Have maybe a year more life out of my tires...so it looks like next year I will be dropping a lot of cash on new tires and rims. Sometimes I envy you Big City living mass transit people.
Keep in mind though that most big city living mass transit people(New York City, San Francisco, Boston etc) have to pay an arm and a leg every month to their landlord...
Post edited November 22, 2013 by monkeydelarge
CrowTRobo: Hah, I just read that thread too. I'll add on to that and mention the stream of linux comments in any news thread which involves a game that has a linux version. We get it.
monkeydelarge: Can you show me this thread? I'm curious.
I had just read this thread before seeing nijuu's post:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/indie_gem_promo_hammerwatch/page2
Post edited November 22, 2013 by CrowTRobo
Goatbrush: Yeah. I hear you, and I agree. Like I said I think the issue is my approach. I've gone the best part of a decade just falling in and out of relationships and now that I'm actually 100% single again and actively trying to find someone compatible, I find that I'm still trapped in the mindset from when I was younger and just looking for fun, which I'm now finding leads to nothing but stress.

I was talking to a friend last night who suggested to just let it happen, which is advice I've given to other people over the years, and also was at one point my own mantra but now I don't know. Self reflection is at least taking the stress off. I think maybe I need more time single to gather my thoughts.
See this is the shit that keeps happening to me I can't find anyone through My whole f**king Country and Disturbingly Obese Females try cracking on to me they are so grossly obese you could Literally use them for a queen size water-bed Bladder and that's NO JOKE! they make me Vomit on the spot I feel insanely ILL when they try and crack onto me for some weird reason.
Goatbrush: Yeah. I hear you, and I agree. Like I said I think the issue is my approach. I've gone the best part of a decade just falling in and out of relationships and now that I'm actually 100% single again and actively trying to find someone compatible, I find that I'm still trapped in the mindset from when I was younger and just looking for fun, which I'm now finding leads to nothing but stress.

I was talking to a friend last night who suggested to just let it happen, which is advice I've given to other people over the years, and also was at one point my own mantra but now I don't know. Self reflection is at least taking the stress off. I think maybe I need more time single to gather my thoughts.
fr33kSh0w2012: See this is the shit that keeps happening to me I can't find anyone through My whole f**king Country and Disturbingly Obese Females try cracking on to me they are so grossly obese you could Literally use them for a queen size water-bed Bladder and that's NO JOKE! they make me Vomit on the spot I feel insanely ILL when they try and crack onto me for some weird reason.
Dude, check out other countries.
fr33kSh0w2012: See this is the shit that keeps happening to me I can't find anyone through My whole f**king Country and Disturbingly Obese Females try cracking on to me they are so grossly obese you could Literally use them for a queen size water-bed Bladder and that's NO JOKE! they make me Vomit on the spot I feel insanely ILL when they try and crack onto me for some weird reason.
monkeydelarge: Dude, check out other countries.
Dude can't leave the house as I'm my mothers carer
fr33kSh0w2012: Dude can't leave the house as I'm my mothers carer
I forgot, sorry.
Just avoid the United States. We have a lot of fatties as well.
jjsimp: Just avoid the United States. We have a lot of fatties as well.
*ahem* We have a lot of "big boned" people.
tinyE: *ahem* We have a lot of "big boned" people.
What is this the new, improved tinyE...
I know what you mean I myself am no OIL Painting, No Adonis But Christ someone somewhere out there must be Into guys like me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXJEllEBHSA
fr33kSh0w2012: I know what you mean I myself am no OIL Painting, No Adonis But Christ someone somewhere out there must be Into guys like me!

You look normal(I'm not gay so that is the best compliment I'm willing to give another guy about his looks) but is it possible for you to get a different pair of glasses?
Post edited November 24, 2013 by monkeydelarge
fr33kSh0w2012: I know what you mean I myself am no OIL Painting, No Adonis But Christ someone somewhere out there must be Into guys like me!

monkeydelarge: You look normal(I'm not gay so that is the best compliment I'm willing to give another guy about his looks) but is it possible for you to get a different pair of glasses?
I Had a different Pair but two frigging Assholes while I was in Toronto Here In Australia pretended they were my friends and Waited for the Exact moment my guard went down before they attacked me broke my glasses my nice new thin specs went missing as well as the $200 I was carrying they Spider-webbed my skull and caused 5% physical brain Damage going all the way through my brain and physically damaging the WHOLE brain by 5%
Don't ditch the specs, they're awesome. You look like a Chaos Engine character. Girlies dig Chaos Engine.
grimwerk: Don't ditch the specs, they're awesome. You look like a Chaos Engine character. Girlies dig Chaos Engine.
KEWL T/Y

Did I mention after those thugs did that to me I was clinically DEAD 3 times in the ambulance on the way to hospital! that brings my grand total of NDE's up to 33!
Post edited November 24, 2013 by fr33kSh0w2012
grimwerk: Don't ditch the specs, they're awesome. You look like a Chaos Engine character. Girlies dig Chaos Engine.
fr33kSh0w2012: KEWL T/Y

Did I mention after those thugs did that to me I was clinically DEAD 3 times in the ambulance on the way to hospital! that brings my grand total of NDE's up to 33!
You can't sue them and get money?
I don''t think so. They aren't very stylish and trendy. I'm not trying to be an ass. I'm trying to help him out with his problem with girls.
Post edited November 24, 2013 by monkeydelarge