It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grimwerk: Sorry for your trouble. I don't have the knowledge to judge if his complaint was reasonable or not (if flies were actually mosquitoes, for example, I would've been irked myself). The guy's got no cause to scream and insult you, though, I figure. So he can get bent.
jjsimp: Wait so mosquitoes in the middle of nowhere and you would have a problem with that. As long as there are no roaches, bedbugs, or mice I'd have no problems. But flies and mosquitoes.

If he complained about flies I would have handed him a rolled up newspaper or a flyswatter. Mosquitoes hand him some Off with deet.
You have to understand people from the suburbs near big cities and the big cities aren't used to flies and mosquitoes. And DEET is bad for you. tinyE's experience with him could of been his first time in the countryside but he is still an asshat for the way he treated tinyE.
Post edited September 12, 2013 by monkeydelarge
Senteria: Still feeling down after dropping off my ex-girlfriend from Canada at the airport. Just to never see her ever again.
It's just so tragic. She cheated on me, and despite that I just can't get over her. We shared quite a lot of common interest. We had our own humor and jokes. We shared a lot together and we knew each other through and through. Until that fateful moment where she cheated on me. Despite me giving her a chance to redeem herself it only went worse. I still wonder why she had to do that. We had a great life together imo. Now whenever I go back to the town where my college is located at and where we lived for 2 years. I keep getting bad vibes. Everywhere I look are memories. I know it's been 8 months already since our break up but somehow I never lost my feelings towards her. It's not like I wanted to get back together because the trust had been broken. Still... it's so painful
HATE. Force yourself to hate your ex and the pain will become less and less. And you do have a good reason to hate her. She back stabbed you and traumatized you for life. People always look down on HATE but once in awhile, HATE can be your best friend. LOVE is not always your best friend. I don't know you but NOBODY on this Earth deserves to be back stabbed and traumatized for life by a girlfriend or a wife. It doesn't matter if you were a bad boyfriend or if you didn't spend enough time with her etc. I've also heard, finding someone else helps too if it is not possible for you to hate your ex. But I think joining the dark side is a better option.
Senteria: Still feeling down after dropping off my ex-girlfriend from Canada at the airport. Just to never see her ever again.
It's just so tragic. She cheated on me, and despite that I just can't get over her. We shared quite a lot of common interest. We had our own humor and jokes. We shared a lot together and we knew each other through and through. Until that fateful moment where she cheated on me. Despite me giving her a chance to redeem herself it only went worse. I still wonder why she had to do that.
Not that it will make you feel better, but maybe she wanted to do something to end your relationship, something that was supposed to make you want to break up with her, making the break up also easier to her.

"Yeah I know, I am a bad person, and I can fully understand if you don't want to be with me anymore..."

But then, I know jack shit what really happened, whether she really actively wanted to break up with you etc. etc.
Post edited September 12, 2013 by timppu
It's just so tragic. She cheated on me, and despite that I just can't get over her. We shared quite a lot of common interest. We had our own humor and jokes. We shared a lot together and we knew each other through and through. Until that fateful moment where she cheated on me. Despite me giving her a chance to redeem herself it only went worse. I still wonder why she had to do that.
timppu: Not that it will make you feel better, but maybe she wanted to do something to end your relationship, something that was supposed to make you want to break up with her, making the break up also easier to her.

"Yeah I know, I am a bad person, and I can fully understand if you don't want to be with me anymore..."

But then, I know jack shit what really happened, whether she really actively wanted to break up with you etc. etc.
Never mind, my reply to you wasn't helping Senteria. You words bother me and I was going to start an argument but then realized, I came to this thread to be helpful and not argue with people who are also here to help.
timppu: Not that it will make you feel better, but maybe she wanted to do something to end your relationship, something that was supposed to make you want to break up with her, making the break up also easier to her.

Well to be honest the reason is not even understandable. She didn't want to break the relationship. Something 'just happened'. Basically this guy started kissing her, and touching her and she just let it all happen. It does have a background story related to why she let that happen. However she also made a choice.

@MonkeydeLarge Thanks for giving me another window to look at it. I don't think I can hate someone. It's just not something I can do. Also I find that it's not fair if I still have feelings or emotions towards one person when dating another. But that's just me.
Post edited September 12, 2013 by Senteria

Senteria: Well to be honest the reason is not even understandable. She didn't want to break the relationship. Something 'just happened'. Basically this guy started kissing her, and touching her and she just let it all happen. It does have a background story related to why she let that happen. However she also made a choice.

@MonkeydeLarge Thanks for giving me another window to look at it. I don't think I can hate someone. It's just not something I can do. Also I find that it's not fair if I still have feelings or emotions towards one person when dating another. But that's just me.
That is too bad because if not for hate, I'd be suffering very much right now from my ex back stabbing me and ending the relationship the most fucked up way possible around a year ago. If not for hate, I'd probably be insane right now, locked up somewhere, singing children's songs while banging my head against a wall. Lots of alcohol and gaming helps but once you become sober or once you stop gaming, the painful memories return. I hope you find your own way, to numb the pain and move on.
Senteria: Well to be honest the reason is not even understandable. She didn't want to break the relationship.
Yeah, then my guess obviously missed the target completely.
Ring Runner's got some unbelievably shitty stealth missions. It's also tedious beyond comprehension in general, and I would rather uninstall than play it for another moment. So I shall.

Senteria: Well to be honest the reason is not even understandable. She didn't want to break the relationship. Something 'just happened'. Basically this guy started kissing her, and touching her and she just let it all happen. It does have a background story related to why she let that happen. However she also made a choice.

I went through some similar shit years ago,,, i was churning out tonns of denial to myself and life was hell, until one day i just suddenly accepted she cheated, huge weight lifted. The worst feeling after that was the disappointment that i had not shagged that HOT chick at work when i had the chance because of the relationship. After that i ended up marrying a women, whom although i love, she is just not into sex at all, and so many years going through that kind of relationship, now, when i hear about guys telling me stories of their women that cheated, i just stand there feeling jealous!
Yesterday was pretty not good.
First, there's the rain. Now the weather has perfected raining to an art. It doesn't rain super hard, it strikes a balance between being just hard enough to be consistent. I went to go do something. I went out for 6 minutes. I was drenched.
THEN, I had a USB with 6 weeks worth of a certain part of a Uni subject on it. I lose it on the train. The only time I forget to double-check my pockets (probably because I was still pissed off at the weather).
Then finally, was playing BF3. Was on the verge of winning a game & unlocking the crossbow (like 2 tickets from game over). 3 guesses as to what happened.
FantasyNightmare: 3 guesses as to what happened.
Power outage? Windoze suddenly hung up? Chair broke right under your base?
FantasyNightmare: 3 guesses as to what happened.
BloodCat: Power outage? Windoze suddenly hung up? Chair broke right under your base?
Internet died. Luckily I still got the Crossbow, but damn if I wasn't pissed.
Friday afternoon driving home my car dies at a light, right when it turns green. So, try restarting it three times, the third times the charm but I hear a noise from under the hood and then a burnt rubber smell. So, while driving I notice that turning is a real bitch (lost power steering). Pull off the road someplace a tow truck has an easy time getting to me and call my local shop to come pick me up.
Of course the shop I took it to is closed on Sat and Sunday and they had to order parts. Got the car back yesterday and of course it turns out the belt snapped, but also mucked up one of the pulleys because a bolt from something above the belt got lodged in that pulley. So, $461USD later and I got my vehicle back and I am happy but poorer.
On the side note, I took a bus back to pickup my vehicle at the local shop and that sucked. Our local transit sucks: Buses are not ontime, needed to walk a half mile to and from the bus, and we have no other available transit beside taxis, but at $1.50 for a 2 mile drive was a lot better than the ass-raping the taxi company would have given me.
i dont have a blog or anything so you guys are stuck with it.

Dont ask me how but ive had the most stressful week i can remember, so much so that im smoking again as when i used to smoke i found it relaxing.

Just really grumpy. today so sorry if I offend anyone.
First Marcel Reich-Ranicki dies, then one day later Hiroshi Yamauchi. Enough reason to complain!