It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nijuu: Why is it girls who are far away from me, match what i want in a girl (no way perfect. just want miss right) far ahead of any of the local ones?????? .ARGH...
Dischord: I noticed that too, but could it be because they are at a distance, hence unapproachable in a real sense, or not?
Maybe local = physical aspect is emphasised and spending time with them, whereas you could arguably get to know someone better who is not physically present. And yes i know someone far away could be telling porkies :)
My parents got me a guitar for Christmas two years ago. I wish I could play it seriously, but there's one problem: my fingers are too short. I can't play barre chords, which dooms me to playing nothing but open chords. If I encounter a song that calls for barre chords, tough shit. Oh well, at least the guitar looks cool in my room.
sauvignon1: My parents got me a guitar for Christmas two years ago. I wish I could play it seriously, but there's one problem: my fingers are too short. I can't play barre chords, which dooms me to playing nothing but open chords. If I encounter a song that calls for barre chords, tough shit. Oh well, at least the guitar looks cool in my room.
My fingers are too short, and I can play barre chords; it just took me ten times longer to get it down, and there are still some I have trouble with, but I'm getting better. Also, don't do what I did and suffer from "Jimi Pagitis"! That is the uncontrollable urge to sling your axe as low as you can possible get it. It may look stupid to jack it way high up but thats how Angus Young and Vernon Reed play and they are rock legends. When you start to get good...which takes hours and hours and hours and hours (start at 4 or 5 a day minimum) of practice, you wont care how goofy you look because people will be in awe of your deadly riffs.

Also what kind of guitar is it? What kind of amp? A piece of shit may not pick up the barre chord even if you are playing it correctly.
Shutting down the laptop, blowing the fans to remove a bit of the dust, turn it back on and be greeted with a
"System Warning"
"Warning: A problem with the cooling system has been detected.
Please turn off the computer immediately, and return it for service."

Let's see what this means for the laptop :(
JMich: Shutting down the laptop, blowing the fans to remove a bit of the dust, turn it back on and be greeted with a
"System Warning"
"Warning: A problem with the cooling system has been detected.
Please turn off the computer immediately, and return it for service."

Let's see what this means for the laptop :(
Tried opening it up and having a peek whether the fan is accessible to see if its connections loose? (thats if its not under warranty...)
A glass pot lid fell on my foot and now it's heavily injured... so yeah, lost my girlfriend, lost my place to stay, can't walk anymore. What more can go wrong?
HereForTheBeer: I could use a shot of fine tequila right about now. Several things, both big and small, are conspiring to make me a bit anxious for the next few weeks. It'll work out in the end but I'd love 1-1/2 ounces of that liquid gold right about now, to help remind me that there are things worth slowing down to savor and enjoy.
I like Patron, thick and syrupy:)
Oh man, muscle cramps can hurt a lot. I forgot my painkillers at my mother's house, and there's no way I'll start a journey to a pharmacist with a cramp when it's this cold outside. Been trying to warm it up, but the bastard just doesn't want to stop hurting. It's actually spreading.

I 'm beginning to feel like screaming a bit..
Adzeth: Oh man, muscle cramps can hurt a lot. I forgot my painkillers at my mother's house, and there's no way I'll start a journey to a pharmacist with a cramp when it's this cold outside. Been trying to warm it up, but the bastard just doesn't want to stop hurting. It's actually spreading.

I 'm beginning to feel like screaming a bit..
Are you an athlete? None of my business, it just reminds me of me decades ago when I ran track.
tinyE: Are you an athlete? None of my business, it just reminds me of me decades ago when I ran track.
Nothing of the sort. I've have had this weird reoccurring cramp thing as my burden for some 6 or 7 years. Sometimes it just appears to ruin my jolly mood and it can last for days.
tinyE: Are you an athlete? None of my business, it just reminds me of me decades ago when I ran track.
Adzeth: Nothing of the sort. I've have had this weird reoccurring cramp thing as my burden for some 6 or 7 years. Sometimes it just appears to ruin my jolly mood and it can last for days.
Shit, I'm sorry. I'm not going to ask your age but I myself just turned 37 every morning I have more unexplained pains and cramps so I'm afraid you may be all downhill from here :D

Hey, there is always morphine!
Well guess who just broke up with his new girlfriend again... i'm all alone now in the middle of a goddamn forest now.
Gonna have a nice weekend...
Sebek: i'm all alone now in the middle of a goddamn forest now.
Excuse me, how is that not awesome ?
Sebek: i'm all alone now in the middle of a goddamn forest now.
Telika: Excuse me, how is that not awesome ?
Well usually it would be and i love it but this place is just beyond depressing... just blah
hit321: I get my first SSD.... :D
AIDS? Gonorrhea? Oh, sorry, I misread your post.

Anyway, I think you misunderstood the meaning of "bitching about life". :P
Telika: Excuse me, how is that not awesome ?
Sebek: Well usually it would be and i love it but this place is just beyond depressing... just blah
No offense but all of Scandinavia is depressing. You should go to a different country far away. I heard Spain is supposed to be nice. :p
Post edited January 19, 2013 by F4LL0UT