It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Find great games and historically low prices • 200+ deals up to -90%

UPDATE: The BIG DEAL Sale just got even bigger! New games have been added, including Battle Brothers (-35%), Cosmic Star Heroine (-35%), Serial Cleaner (-50%), Underrail (-60%), The Flame in the Flood (-60%), and Darkest Dungeon (-60%).
Make sure to pick your favorites before they go away - the sale ends September 25, 10PM UTC.

This is absolutely, definitely, positively a really very big deal! It only stands to reason, this is the BIG DEAL sale: find 200+ games up to 90% off and tons of historically low prices this week on GOG.com.

We're bringing out the big guns for this one with over fifty great games at historically low prices, including Little Nightmares (-40%), Galaxy of Pen and Paper (-15%), Tacoma (-20%), Aragami (-60%), Sudden Strike 4 (-25%), 80 Days (-66%), Obduction (-40%), Rebel Galaxy (-75%) and many more.

There are plenty other ways to get the most bang for your buck in the BIG DEAL sale:
• Browse great games you can get under $2, like Her Story (-75%), Aarklash Legacy (-90%), Lichdom Battlemage (-95%), Dustforce DX (-90%), or the Blackwell Bundle (-90%) and more.
• Check out more of our favorite offers 80% off or more on Prison Architect, DEX, Shadowrun: Dragonfall, Satellite Reign, Rogue Legacy, Expeditions: Conquistador and others!

The BIG DEAL sale runs until September 25, 10 PM UTC.
high rated
Wait, that was it? The big surprise was oddworld: Abe's oddysee? An ancient 3 dollar game that is also currently free on humblebundle AND steam?

That was seriously your big tease for today that we all had to check back for? That's disappointing.
Post edited September 19, 2017 by Jinxtah
high rated
Dralel: To all the hypocrites who rated down my original post in this thread, how does it feel now to be duped by GOG's (snip)
I'm fairly sure it's the lack of good manners (foul language) that's to blame for the downvotes rather than your actual complaint.
Dralel: To all the hypocrites who rated down my original post in this thread, how does it feel now to be duped by GOG's (snip)
Vythonaut: I'm fairly sure it's the lack of good manners (foul language) that's to blame for the downvotes rather than your actual complaint.
Because those who voted me down are benevolent and never cursed themselves. lol
* grabs the popcorn *

Here we go again .
Dralel: [...] Of course, owners of the game will have nothing left to walk away with, so that's misleading...
HypersomniacLive: Well, that's not exactly true - owners of the game will walk away with a gift code to give away within the next year.
Gift codes don't last that long.
Themken: Oh a giveaway :-) Thanks! Is it to commemorate thirty years since its release? Does it work on Windows DZN?
Thirty?! You are indeed a lost alien. ;)
PromZA: Gift codes don't last that long.
Gift codes actually last longer than that. Bonus codes have a time limit from a few weeks to a few years (I think I had a code that expired in 2025 or so, can't recall if I gave it away or not).
Well, at least it's not a pinata.
Mnemon: I am pondering a little, too on what to pickup from my shortlist below. I don't really want to buy that many, so that list will be pruned. Any additional opinions are welcome:).

snip
I'll comment on some of these, all are good games though.

Banished
This is one of my favorite games, it seems simple but it can be quite hard. Compared to Simcity I would say Banished focus more on the people, their lives and their survival whereas Simcity is more about the buildings and feel less personal to me. Banished has some good mods and just very relaxing to play.

Mini Metro
Got this on here and on mobile and it's very addictive, easy to learn hard to master kind of game. I usually don't play longer than 30 min at the time, great on a lunch break or something. Good replayability, there's also daily challenges which are nice. Kind of similar to Race the Sun.

This War of Mine
Dark game in a fun way. I had a lot of fun playing this, like the art style a lot and it just works. I played it shortly after it came out, I'm sure it has improved since then but at the time it was completely bugfree. It has a interesting story and would like to play it again.

Out of these 3 I would probably pick Banished and This War of Mine, Banished slightly better because you can play it longer and the mods.
JMich: Gift codes actually last longer than that. Bonus codes have a time limit from a few weeks to a few years (I think I had a code that expired in 2025 or so, can't recall if I gave it away or not).
Mine hasn't. All collected over the last year and when I checked them a few months ago they all had expired. Not talking about ones you buy as those are supposed to last forever.
PromZA: Not talking about ones you buy as those are supposed to last forever.
But those are the gift codes. Items that are given during a promotion are bonus codes, even if they used to be gift codes, or if they used the gift code format.
high rated
They don't? Mine says it's valid till Oct 21, 2018.
Themken: Oh a giveaway :-) Thanks! Is it to commemorate thirty years since its release? Does it work on Windows DZN?
Lemon_Curry: Thirty?! You are indeed a lost alien. ;)
Rats! Know any good car mechanic that knows their way around a Delorean? I seem to have something wrong with one of its meters.
Post edited September 19, 2017 by Themken
It's not what i spected, but hey, it's a free good game. :)
Themken: Rats! Know any good car mechanic that knows their way around a Delorean? I seem to have something wrong with one of its meters.
Well, Darrell seems pretty competent. Not that I know anything about cars, mind you.
Post edited September 19, 2017 by Lemon_Curry