It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Find great games and historically low prices • 200+ deals up to -90%

UPDATE: The BIG DEAL Sale just got even bigger! New games have been added, including Battle Brothers (-35%), Cosmic Star Heroine (-35%), Serial Cleaner (-50%), Underrail (-60%), The Flame in the Flood (-60%), and Darkest Dungeon (-60%).
Make sure to pick your favorites before they go away - the sale ends September 25, 10PM UTC.

This is absolutely, definitely, positively a really very big deal! It only stands to reason, this is the BIG DEAL sale: find 200+ games up to 90% off and tons of historically low prices this week on GOG.com.

We're bringing out the big guns for this one with over fifty great games at historically low prices, including Little Nightmares (-40%), Galaxy of Pen and Paper (-15%), Tacoma (-20%), Aragami (-60%), Sudden Strike 4 (-25%), 80 Days (-66%), Obduction (-40%), Rebel Galaxy (-75%) and many more.

There are plenty other ways to get the most bang for your buck in the BIG DEAL sale:
• Browse great games you can get under $2, like Her Story (-75%), Aarklash Legacy (-90%), Lichdom Battlemage (-95%), Dustforce DX (-90%), or the Blackwell Bundle (-90%) and more.
• Check out more of our favorite offers 80% off or more on Prison Architect, DEX, Shadowrun: Dragonfall, Satellite Reign, Rogue Legacy, Expeditions: Conquistador and others!

The BIG DEAL sale runs until September 25, 10 PM UTC.
As someone named Abe, I take offense that this game is just being given away. :P
NewOne2k13: EDIT: Its Oddworld :(
Yup, we knew about 30 minutes ago. Still shows as $5,99 when you add it to the cart but we still have a minute or two.

edit: Fixed. It's listed as free now.

fend_oblivion: It's Oddworld : Abe's Oddyssey.

It's shown on the front page banner. But the link to redeem it is broken and redirects to the homepage.

EDIT : They've fixed it. Game has now been added to my collection. Yay! :D
That's how it works. You have to claim it from the home page, not the individual game page.
Post edited September 19, 2017 by drmike
I don't want to be ungrateful or so, but I wish that it would have been at least a game with Linux support :/
NewOne2k13: EDIT: Its Oddworld :(
drmike: Yup, we knew about 30 minutes ago. Still shows as $5,99 when you add it to the cart but we still have a minute or two.

edit: Fixed. It's listed as free now.
It was just added to my account going through the frontpage
CharlyDelta: I don't want to be ungrateful or so, but I wish that it would have been at least a game with Linux support :/
Or not being a game at all, but something cool that we can all have use of or something, … something…

Anyway, let me fire that Mad Max vulkan beta.
Post edited September 19, 2017 by sbolokanov
Has anyone tried Project Highrise? How does it compare to SimTower?
high rated
Dear GOG,

Whilst I don't want to seem ungrateful for the free copy of Abe's Oddysee, in future, can you please advise your PR to turn down the hype?

On balance, you do a great job and I'm thankful, but this was overblown into something spectacular and really, it wasn't. I personally would've preferred a nice, big GOG Connect, so that I can stop buying games that I already own. Do you see what I do for you? I deliberately buy things I've already bought, so that I can have them on GOG instead of Steam.

I bet I'm not alone in that, either.

Anyway, ta muchly for the game, keep on trucking and all the best. Just try to manage expectations in future, yeah?

Toodlepip.
Are new games being added / have they been added? I couldn't quite tell but it seems like there are less than 200 (or whatever the number was).
Ixamyakxim: Are new games being added / have they been added? I couldn't quite tell but it seems like there are less than 200 (or whatever the number was).
They said there are no plans too . . . slight chance Friday, but not really planned as of yesterday.
That's the 'special' thing? :( Oh well, I'm sure at least some people will enjoy it - but like Nemesis44, I don't quite see what all the fuss was about.
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee free. what a let down, i bought that a year ago. I guess thats the problem when you own a lot of games. I wouldn't count that as a big surprise though, the game was dirt cheap when i bought it.
low rated
This is what the hype was for? Laughable. This game was given away on steam 1 year ago and there was zero hoopla around that. Why? Because it was a 19 year old game that costs 2,99€ there. Well and also because Steam doesn't need cheap PR tricks like GOG consistently relies upon.
I'm not going to try to make a big deal out of this, it's a free game afterall but I was hoping for something more absolutely, definitely, positively special like a new publisher. Thanks for the freebie.
I wasn't expecting anything and I'm still disappointed.
Kind of wish it were New N Tasty but oh well.