It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Telling tales of Telltale titles.

A time of more DRM-free Telltale games is upon us. We signed the deal, and we're set to unleash a torrent of past and future games from the award-winning adventure game developer! All of the games will premiere with full GOG Galaxy support, that includes Achievements and other goodness like one-click installation, auto-updating, game time tracking and more!

The first of our new Telltale releases is available today: <span class="bold">Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series at 40% off during launch, right on schedule for the worldwide premiere of Episode 4: Sons of Winter.

<span class="bold">Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series is your chance to not just watch or read about the pathological madness, but to experience and play it out with your own personal touch. This Telltale Game series tells the story of an all-new House of Forrester located somewhere in the north reaches of Westeros. As the War of Five Kings rages, your family is caught in the maelstrom of warfare, revenge, intrigue and horror, in a struggle not to win… but to survive. <span class="bold">Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series is a brand new side-story that bumps into familiar characters, and weaves across events known from the TV series which echo across the entire known world. The release discount will last until May 30, 12:59 pm GMT.

Soon, we'll tell more Telltale tales with The Wolf Among Us, Tales from the Borderlands, and all seasons of The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series. Stay tuned!
low rated
Vote for Telltale Games titles on the wishlist:

Bone: Out From Boneville
Bone: The Great Cow Race
CSI: 3 Dimensions Of Murder
CSI: Deadly Intent
CSI: Fatal Conspiracy
CSI: Hard Evidence
Hector: Badge Of Carnage
Jurassic Park: The Game
Law &amp; Order: Legacies
Minecraft: Story Mode
Poker Night At The Inventory
Poker Night 2
Puzzle Agent
Puzzle Agent 2
Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People
Telltale Texas Hold'em
The Walking Dead: Season 3
Wallace &amp; Gromit's Grand Adventures (Re-release)
nightcraw1er.488: Could someone clarify something for me. Does this game, and presumably all further ones, come with the non-optional galaxy install? Or any component thereof of galaxy.
As I understand it, all of the games that came with Galaxy components pre-installed have been updated to have those removed and there should not be any others in the future.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post8117
nightcraw1er.488: Could someone clarify something for me. Does this game, and presumably all further ones, come with the non-optional galaxy install? Or any component thereof of galaxy.
Every GOG game does. Galaxy is and will be optional.
Congrats! Not my cup of tea, but the more big publishers here the better!
OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!!!
ShadowWulfe: Wait Tales from the Borderlands? So will vanilla Borderlands eventually come here? O.o
There are only two possible answers to "Will XYZ game come to GOG?"

1) Yes.
2) Maybe.

If there is no direct evidence from the owner (or owners) of the intellectual property of the game in question then the only answer is "maybe, if the intellectual property owners decide to do that in the future. "No, never." is not really a valid option because we already have games in the GOG catalogue that people's opinions would have said "no, never" to but they're here because quite frankly exactly zero of our personal opinions make something a guaranteed truth and the future is unpredictable. Even games like NOLF that have complex legal issues fall into the #2 category. So every game that isn't here that we don't have any direct evidence that it is coming here for sure are "maybe" - if the right circumstances coalesce together to make it happen. Some are more likely than others of course, but anything is possible. World of Warcraft would be on the extremely most highly unlikely category for sure, but even that isn't a "never" if the right circumstances were to come to be in which Blizzard decided it was worth it to them financially to do so. Unlikely, yes - but super-extremely-mega-unlikely and totally-impossible are two very different things. :)

So, will Borderlands and Borderlands 2 ever show up on GOG? Answer: Maybe. But they're not owned by Telltale Games either so Tales from Borderlands showing up here probably has no effect on when the other games might show up. I suspect it wont be any time soon anyway, but then I'd have said the same thing about Metro Last Light Redux or the Saints Row games too so...

:)
Gog Galaxy is a god send for all of us, even if you dont use it!
-laughing hard- Saw that coming.
TT is a bit overrated these days.Shallow plot twists,laugably bad illusion of meaningful choices and their engine gets more outdated by the minute despite the fact they refused to iron out any kicks is has.Still I suppose GOG deserves a congratulations for another big publisher signed.
Post edited May 26, 2015 by Mr.Caine
I like it how you make it easy for me to switch here from Steam :)
Nicole28: It isn't Barry's fault, I believe.
And post 151 to prove the point. It is intentional, and I personally find it extremely annoying.
HypersomniacLive: About a year ago.
You could ask Support again now. After all, this is the first Telltale release ever since 2012, so they might have deemed it a lost case till now.
Silverhawk170485: As I know it is like a Point&Click Adventure not an RPG.
Sarisio: Since when romance have become defining feature of RPG? :)
He asked if you can create a chracter and romance like in Mass Effect.
I doubt that you have the freedom to create a character and romance whoever you want in an Adventure Game. These games are more in telling a story than making your own story.
None of GOG's games have a non-optional Galaxy Client install. The games that support Galaxy features may come with the Galaxy DLL because they have Galaxy support built into them and that requires the library to exist for the executable to start the same way every other DLL library works. That's how dynamically linked software works, the DLLs for all features linked into the executable must be present for the dynamic linker to resolve the symbols in the executable whether or not those symbols get used at runtime.

So you can expect every game that has Galaxy support to come with these libraries because that is how software works. The features that the libraries implement are of course optional and you don't need to use them or care about them, nor care about Galaxy client.

It appears currently that if a game is installed with Galaxy client, that the installation script that Galaxy runs post-install will create desktop shortcuts that launch the game through Galaxy client. This appears to be based on the assumption that if someone installed the game with Galaxy they presumably want the Galaxy functionality enabled by default, so the launcher sets it to launch via Galaxy. It's a sensible default to have, but there are people that do not want the shortcut to depend on Galaxy either, so they will hopefully make this configurable in Galaxy to be able to make the shortcuts default to launching without Galaxy in the future as well.

People are free to curse and swear of course about galaxy DLLs being installed that they don't want, but that just illustrates lack of understanding about how dynamic linking works and is really nitpicking IMHO of a very trivial meaningless non-issue, one which is very highly unlikely to change ever because it is the only technically feasible way to do it.

Ultimately though if it bothers people - quite simply do not buy games from GOG. Problem solved.
Mr.Caine: TT is a bit overrated these days.Shallow plot twists,laugably bad illusion of meaningful choices and their engine gets more outdated by the minute despite the fact they refused to iron out any kicks is has.Still I suppose GOG deserves a congratulations for another big publisher signed.
Telltale was already here ever since 2012. It's only now that they decided to start releasing more of their games.