It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

foxworks: Sorry GOGers, RL got the best of the fox these past two weeks. Rest assured the thread is not dead and expect to have another draw soon - as early as this coming weekend. Please make sure your entries have been freshen up. Cheers!
bler144: Hope RL returns to normal!

Off-topic slightly, but can I ask if you have a rough timeline for the next non-spring cleaning giveaway? I have a couple gog keys but am debating whether to put the effort in to running my own GA or just throwing them in the fox's kitty, as it were.

Mostly just curious how long I might have to decide ;)
Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA at this time.
foxworks: Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA at this time.
That's actually still a useful answer thanks - at the least it means I don't have to decide tonight ;)
foxworks: Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA at this time.
bler144: That's actually still a useful answer thanks - at the least it means I don't have to decide tonight ;)
Glad I could help :p
foxworks: Sorry GOGers, RL got the best of the fox these past two weeks. Rest assured the thread is not dead and expect to have another draw soon - as early as this coming weekend. Please make sure your entries have been freshen up. Cheers!
Pffft. Since when do GOGers have a real life?? I think you're just pulling one over on us .:P

In all seriousness, at least you took time to update us. Our gracious site hosts could take a cue.
Cyberevil: ...
i think it only ends when an evil kitty enters and takes a few off their hands.
justanoldgamer: snowkatt please come to the "TBBBBOB Presents... Spring Cleaning! GIVEAWAY!" thread, snowkatt please come to the "TBBBBOB Presents... Spring Cleaning! GIVEAWAY!" thread.
Wrong Evil Kitty... guess the vodka should be more specific... I'll have a talk with it later, I'm at work right now.
high rated

INSTA-WINNER'S #6:

Accatone: Humanity Asset (Steam)
Aningan: Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers (Steam-HB)
cristigale: Trauma (Steam)
damien: Pressure (Steam)
Daynov: Tidalis (Steam)
DyNaer: Scoregasm (Steam)
enigmaxg2: Fieldrunners (Steam-HB)
HijacK: Wooden Floor (Desura)
Ikarugamesh: Thief Gold (Steam-HB)
justanoldgamer: iBomber Attack (Steam)
KoreaBeat: Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams (#3) (Steam-HB)
leon30: Hammerfight (Steam)
misteryo: Shattered Haven (Steam)
Necross: Worms Blast (Steam-HB)
niniendowarrior: Galcon Fusion (Steam-HB)
paladin181: New Reckoning, A (Steam)
Pardinuz: Omegalodon (Steam-IG)
penumbren: Astro Emporia (Desura)
SalarShushan: Adventure Park (Steam)
siulebuo: Windforge (Steam-HB)
Spinorial: CT Special Forces: Fire for Effect (Steam)
high rated
* * * ALL PRIZES HAVE BEEN SENT * * *

Remember, this giveaway is still ongoing. Update your entries so I can giveaway more! :D
Thank you guys! Congratulations to the other winners! And list updated :)
Thanks to LinustheBold for Scoregasm :)
foxworks: * * * ALL PRIZES HAVE BEEN SENT * * *

Remember, this giveaway is still ongoing. Update your entries so I can giveaway more! :D
Are the prize lists fully up-to-date? I see some games that I might enter for, but there were recently winners for those.
Post edited May 02, 2015 by Grargar
Thank you!

Updated my original post.
Woot! Thank you very much for this one, Foxy and all the donors!
Thank you xckx, foxworks and Sachys.
Thanks again to the Fox, the Chimp and the other Donors, particularly BillyMaysFan59 for his contribution of A New Reckoning. A game so bad it has to be experienced to be believed!!
Thanks to alloy627 for the game I instawon (Fieldrunners), and HypersomniacLive for Oil Rush.

Congrats to the other instawinners of course!
Post edited May 02, 2015 by enigmaxg2