It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am so sorry! I just looked at the list, and then Redfern confirmed it was available (be sending it to me).

But glad it worked out ^^

Redfern- check PM for Glitchspace for your trouble!
Post edited April 08, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
Stooner: As Madmate doesn't want anymore, can I take this? And leave Offspring Fling (Steam)?
mabrookes: Is offspring Fling still available, if so can I take it. Ill leave Sid Meier’s Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies (Steam)
Sure! PM'd
Post edited April 08, 2014 by Stooner
PandaLiang: I would like Sid Meier’s Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies and I will leave Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
lugum: want edna if still available and dropping dracula 4 (GOG)
PM sent
lugum: want edna if still available and dropping dracula 4 (GOG)
PandaLiang: PM sent
received, thanks.
Memo to T1G1 agents,

By the way, since <span class="bold">"the list"</span> as it is, lets you view the entries ordered by name, those who update it shouldn´t worry about the position where the entry is put, just "add" it and it will appear at the end.
More so, a new entry should occupy the place of the game that was taken on its place, so for that instance just use "edit" next to the name of the game you are taking and fill in the game you are leaving. If you leave more than one, the rest just add them with the add button.

Failure to comply with the aforementioned, will make the gognomes rage, unleashing fury and chaos all over the thread, and maybe, even a tantrum......................OR.................some say they´d even drop............................Keane 2 .

Xoxo H.A.R.M. HQ

P.S.: Do not upset the gognomes! ;P

LoboBlanco: I´d take "Dracula 4" and would leave "Kairo" (Steam).
lugum: I will send you Dracula 4 later today.
Thanks, "Kairo" (Steam) is up.
Post edited April 08, 2014 by LoboBlanco
Sachys: is that the weird adventure game / point and click? - of so I'll gladly take it as I've still got super splatters (steam) sat here...
spoderman: I'd like Super Splatters. I'll leave Deponia (Humble Steam gift link)
i take deponia if that is okay, and i will leave a second dracula 4 (GOG), yes i know another one but two already asked for it today, and considering there are the witcher codes on offer too.
spoderman: I'd like Super Splatters. I'll leave Deponia (Humble Steam gift link)
lugum: i take deponia if that is okay, and i will leave a second dracula 4 (GOG), yes i know another one but two already asked for it today, and considering there are the witcher codes on offer too.
PM'd
lugum: i take deponia if that is okay, and i will leave a second dracula 4 (GOG), yes i know another one but two already asked for it today, and considering there are the witcher codes on offer too.
spoderman: PM'd
received, thanks.
LoboBlanco:
Superb, simply awesome.

TL;DR summary: just add the game, and then use the drop down menu under GAME column as that alphabetizes everything.

You can also sort by Steam, Desura, etc. by using the drop down menu under the PLATFORM column.

+1s all around!

edit: list is in OP, here it is for easy access: list
Post edited April 08, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
I´d like to take dracula 4 and leave Incredipede (Humble Bundle steam gift link)
If that´s allright of course.

edit-Just received Dracula 4, now Incredipede will be available to whomever wants it.
Post edited April 09, 2014 by Treasure
Treasure: I´d like to take dracula 4 and leave Incredipede (Humble Bundle steam gift link)
fine with me, pm sent.
Treasure: I´d like to take dracula 4 and leave Incredipede (Humble Bundle steam gift link)

edit-Just received Dracula 4, now Incredipede will be available to whomever wants it.
Ill take incredipede and leave 1953 - KGB Unleashed (steam)
Post edited April 09, 2014 by roelibex

roelibex: Ill take incredipede and leave 1953 - KGB Unleashed
PM Sent !

By the way, you should probably specify the platform of this one (Desura, Steam e.t.c)

edit 2-Ah, just saw the edited list. OK, then.
Post edited April 09, 2014 by Treasure
roelibex: Ill take incredipede and leave 1953 - KGB Unleashed
Treasure: PM Sent !

By the way, you should probably specify the platform of this one (Desura, Steam e.t.c)
Thanks, and yes im sorry , i just edited my post, its a steam game. List has been updated also!
Post edited April 09, 2014 by roelibex
LoboBlanco: Thanks, "Kairo" (Steam) is up.
I'll take Kairo and offer Starseed Pilgrim (Steam) humble bundle link.