It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

genkicolleen: This one: Crystal Story II
lugum: i will take that and put in dracula 4 (GOG).
Alrighty then! Hopefully Redshirt is still available! PM'ing shortly :D
genkicolleen: Alrighty then! Hopefully Redshirt is still available! PM'ing shortly :D
thanks.
snip
Post edited April 07, 2014 by theslitherydeee
cmdr_flashheart: That looks awesome, +1!

Also, I don't know if you've done it already, but if someone went to sort by DRM, will it sort the games/links columns as well?

Nevermind- in excel, all you have to do is highlight all the columns you want to sort, and they sort together. Should work the same here, pretty awesome!
mabrookes: You dont even have to highlight all the columns/row if they have titles, just right click on the title of the column/row you want to sort everything with, select sort etc and all the others will be sorted automatically as they should be.

I found this out by accident, I had no idea you could do it but I have tested it since a few times to make sure and it always works.

And +1 to the person who filled the data in, I added the new column but had to go and do something and when I got back it was all filled in!
The little gognomes are restless ;P

>>>>><span class="bold">LIST</span><<<<<
Post edited April 08, 2014 by LoboBlanco
spoderman: I'll offer up Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land (Steam), Holy Avatar vs Maidens of the Undead (Desura + Steam), and Pineapple Smash Crew (Steam). One game per person, whoever chooses Holy Avatar gets both the Desura and Steam key (if you activate it on desura, you can generate a steam key through your collection page).

Also, no one has taken Little Racers Street (Steam) yet from my previous post, so that's still up for offer too!
stoicsentry: I will take Pineapple Smash Crew (Steam) and leave Space Pirates and Zombies (Steam) if that is OK.
I'll take space pirates and zombies and leave Pid (steam) if that's ok.
triock: I'll take Heli Heroes and leave The Body Changer (Desura).
roelibex: Check your PM!
sataide: I offer Euro Truck Simulator, F.E.A.R., F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, F.E.A.R. 3 and UFO: Afterlight on Steam
roelibex: Ill also take Fear 2 for that same friend of mine, and ill leave Monday Night Combat
I'll take monday night combat and leave anomaly warzone earth (steam) if that's alright.
Post edited April 08, 2014 by Spartan717
stoicsentry: I will take Pineapple Smash Crew (Steam) and leave Space Pirates and Zombies (Steam) if that is OK.
Spartan717: I'll take space pirates and zombies and leave Pid (steam) if that's ok.
I don't think you can offer 'free' games. Pid was recently free.
Spartan717: I'll take space pirates and zombies and leave Pid (steam) if that's ok.
gbaz69: I don't think you can offer 'free' games. Pid was recently free.
Oh ok. I'll also throw in Fez (steam).
Post edited April 08, 2014 by Spartan717
If it is still available, I'd like to take it.
RabiatorG0G: If it is still available, I'd like to take it.
yes, pm sent.
Thx, leaving Dust: An Elysian Tale and <span class="bold">Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guarduians</span> (steamgifts from HB 11), if that`s ok.
RabiatorG0G: Thx, leaving Dust: An Elysian Tale and <span class="bold">Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guarduians</span> (steamgifts from HB 11), if that`s ok.
I´d take "Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians" and leave Q.U.B.E. (Steam)
RabiatorG0G: Thx, leaving Dust: An Elysian Tale and <span class="bold">Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guarduians</span> (steamgifts from HB 11), if that`s ok.
LoboBlanco: I´d take "Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians" and leave Q.U.B.E. (Steam)
Beatbuddy sent, Dust still available.
roelibex: Check your PM!

Ill also take Fear 2 for that same friend of mine, and ill leave Monday Night Combat
Spartan717: I'll take monday night combat and leave anomaly warzone earth (steam) if that's alright.
Ok pm will come when im ready from work.
Is it possible that i take anomaly then?
I will leave bad hotel (steam)
Spartan717: I'll take monday night combat and leave anomaly warzone earth (steam) if that's alright.
roelibex: Ok pm will come when im ready from work.
Is it possible that i take anomaly then?
I will leave bad hotel (steam)
can i take bad hotel and i will leave another dracula 4 (Gog)