It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sadly, these issues have been documented on the official website - the too-small file issue was reported May, 2011 and the first report of getting stuck (and there are reports for Chapter 2, 3 and 4), was October 2011.

One would think three years was enough time to patch the game and add the missing files but apparently not :-(
Momo1991: *snip*
Yikes, I had no idea so thanks a lot for the warning Momo and also genkicolleen for sharing your experience with the game, its sounds really bad with all these bugs and glitches I wonder if anyone was able to finish the game. You said the DRM free version from humble also has the same problems so is it safe to assume that GOG version also shares these unfortunate traits. It seems that the game itself is broken as you indicated that you also checked Daedalic's official forums which reported more problems then solutions. I think I will take a rain check on this then, its a shame because it looked like a good game. :(

EDIT: Seems genkicolleen didn't have as much problems with the game, now I'm not sure if I want to test my luck with this game or not.
Post edited April 03, 2014 by stg83
I think it's worth a try, it's a good game. As I mentioned, no troubles except my desktop resolution, and it was not just TWW that had that problem.
genkicolleen: I think it's worth a try, it's a good game. As I mentioned, no troubles except my desktop resolution, and it was not just TWW that had that problem.
I see well thanks a lot for the info, I'll wait for a response from mabrookes to see if he even still has the game or not first. :)
Post edited April 04, 2014 by stg83
Impaler26: I'd take Organ Trail: Director's Cut (Steam) and leave Little Racers STREET (Steam) in return.
HypersomniacLive: Same here - sorry for the delay and PM sent.
Received, thanks!

Currently up for grabs from me:

Little Racers STREET (Steam)
Project Night (Desura)
high rated
>>>>><span class="bold">Updated List</span><<<<<
Many thanks for the hard work, LoboBlanco ;)
genkicolleen: I'll take Broken Sword: Director's Cut

and will leave

Bionic Dues. (Steam key)
irlandezul: For Bionic Dues I'll leave Gorky 17 on Steam
Ill take Gorky (if still available) and leave Starpoint Gemini (steam)
Post edited April 03, 2014 by roelibex
irlandezul: For Bionic Dues I'll leave Gorky 17 on Steam
roelibex: Ill take Gorky (if still available) and leave Starpoint Gemini (steam)
I would like Starpoint Gemini and I'm leaving Men of War: Condemned Heroes (Steam)
Thanks!
EDIT:
It seams I already have that game, so let it stay, thanks, and I'm leaving my game for grabs, anyway!
Post edited April 03, 2014 by Madmate
LoboBlanco: I´ll take "Gun Monkeys" and leave "Waking Mars" for Desura.
I take Waking Mars and leave Face Noir (Desura) and Dracula 4 (GOG).
roelibex: Starpoint Gemini (steam)
As Madmate doesn't want anymore, can I take this? And leave Offspring Fling (Steam)?
Ingsoc85: I take Waking Mars and leave Face Noir (Desura) and Dracula 4 (GOG).
PM sent.
Ingsoc85: I take Waking Mars and leave Face Noir (Desura) and Dracula 4 (GOG).
I'll take Dracula 4 (GOG) and I'll leave eXceed - Gun Bullet Children ( Desura Key ).
Suzaku-sama: I'll take Dracula 4 (GOG) and I'll leave eXceed - Gun Bullet Children ( Desura Key ).
I know both games were already bundled, but seriously, eXceed - Gun Bullet Children on Desura for Dracula 4 on GOG? C'mon Suzaku-sama your trade list is full of adequate bundled games. ;-)
DeMignon: I know both games were already bundled, but seriously, eXceed - Gun Bullet Children on Desura for Dracula 4 on GOG? C'mon Suzaku-sama your trade list is full of adequate bundled games. ;-)
Suzuka is known (here) for attempts to give absolutely zero value games for offered. Sorry. Suzuka, nothing personal, but its not first time i see it.
P.S. I dont personally call exceed zero value.
Post edited April 04, 2014 by Redfern