It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gbaz69: got Earth 2140, thank you very much.
spoderman: I think you were supposed to leave something in return ;)
Ah, my mistake, got the ninja and give1take1 thread mixed up. AHAH. Will edit in a game soon, eating breakfast now.

edit: I offer Alien Shooter (steam)... me and my big non-silent ninja mouth, hehe

edit2: it has been well over 7 days, I revoke my offer of alien shooter.
Post edited April 17, 2014 by gbaz69
>>>>><span class="bold">Updated List</span><<<<<
roelibex: I'll take Gravity badgers and leave Unmechanical (desura)
cmdr_flashheart: I'd like Unmechanical please, and leave Major Mayhem (Steam), thanks.
Pm incoming, sorry for the delay (was at work)
cmdr_flashheart: I'd like Unmechanical please, and leave Major Mayhem (Steam), thanks.
roelibex: Pm incoming, sorry for the delay (was at work)
Thanks, and no problem!
LoboBlanco: (Gifters! If you give your gift elsewhere, please comment in thread…)
Over a week passed for my 2 games, I'll just give them in the ninja thread.
So please remove: "Body Changers (Desura) 3/22/14" and "Super Panda Adventures (Desura) 3/23/14", thanks.
LoboBlanco: (Gifters! If you give your gift elsewhere, please comment in thread…)
gbaz69: Over a week passed for my 2 games, I'll just give them in the ninja thread.
So please remove: "Body Changers (Desura) 3/22/14" and "Super Panda Adventures (Desura) 3/23/14", thanks.
Done.
genkicolleen: Oh, Skyborn! Me, please!

How about Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead? (at Steam) *goes back to look and make sure that's not all ready on the list of offers*

EDIT: Yes, it wasn't on the list. Hopefully one of you will like this one~ :D
Is Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead still up?
If so, I'd take it and dig up something in return.
high rated
Slight corrections - 1953 - KGB Unleashed is Steam and not Desura (see the link for it).

kokie: Will take this Raiden Legacy The Return and leave Heroes of Steel (Desura). :)
Interested in Heroes of Steel (Desura), offering Organ Trail: Director's Cut (Steam).
HypersomniacLive: Slight corrections - 1953 - KGB Unleashed is Steam and not Desura (see the link for it).

kokie: Will take this Raiden Legacy The Return and leave Heroes of Steel (Desura). :)
HypersomniacLive: Interested in Heroes of Steel (Desura), offering Organ Trail: Director's Cut (Steam).
PM sent!
genkicolleen: How about Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead?
Laulajatar: Is Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead still up?
If so, I'd take it and dig up something in return.
It is indeed! PM coming your way~!
genkicolleen: It is indeed! PM coming your way~!
I'll leave Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves (Steam) for it.
>>>>><span class="bold">Updated List</span><<<<<
HypersomniacLive: Slight corrections - 1953 - KGB Unleashed is Steam and not Desura (see the link for it).

HypersomniacLive: Interested in Heroes of Steel (Desura), offering Organ Trail: Director's Cut (Steam).
Thanks for pointing it out, it's corrected now.
Post edited April 01, 2014 by LoboBlanco
genkicolleen: It is indeed! PM coming your way~!
Laulajatar: I'll leave Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves (Steam) for it.
I'll take Sang-Froid and Humanity Asset (Steam) in place of it, please ;-)
Post edited April 01, 2014 by Momo1991
theslitherydeee: PM sent. Could you leave 8-Bit Commando, which I want and will leave Solar 2 Steam in exchange.
Not sure if Solar 2 still avaible , if so i leave Raiden Legacy, The Return (Desura)
Post edited April 01, 2014 by DyNaer
Redfern: Guess i should add some more stuff to keep topic alive
So it will be...Aeon Command - "is a tug of war strategy space warfare game." And i totally suck at this.
Desura OR Gamersgate by recipient choice
I would like Aeon Command in GamersGate. In return, I could leave Death to Spies Gold Edition (Steam). And now, I go to sleep so it could be a while before I reply.