It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PandaLiang: I am interested in Strategic War in Europe and I will leave Deponia (Steam via Humble link).
stg83: I would like to take Deponia and offer Restaurant Empire II on Steam if that is acceptable, thanks.
PM sent
PandaLiang: PM sent
Thanks a lot, now Restaurant Empire II on steam is available if anyone wants it.
given to someone outside forum *
Post edited April 08, 2014 by sinugie
triock: Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball (Early Access)! Steam
I'll take rrddd, thanks:D
I'll leave Silent Storm Gold Edition.
gbaz69: I'll take rrddd, thanks:D
I'll take S2 Gold and leave Men of War: Red Tide (Steam)

edit: thanks!
Post edited March 30, 2014 by innerring
triock: Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball (Early Access)! Steam
gbaz69: I'll take rrddd, thanks:D
Sent.
Madmate: I would like Bridge It + and I'm leaving XIII Century - Gold Edition (Steam)
Thanks!
I'll take XIII Century - Gold Edition and leave AirBuccaneers (Steam)
PandaLiang: PM sent
stg83: Thanks a lot, now Restaurant Empire II on steam is available if anyone wants it.
I would like to take Restaurant Empire II and then give NEO Scavenger (humble bundle link for Steam).

Edit: Thank you, stg83. NEO Scavenger is available.
Post edited March 29, 2014 by dudetterinazor
dudetterinazor: I would like to take Restaurant Empire II and then give NEO Scavenger (humble bundle link for Steam).
PM sent.
RWarehall: I'll take XIII Century - Gold Edition and leave AirBuccaneers (Steam)
PM sent!
dudetterinazor: I would like to take Restaurant Empire II and then give NEO Scavenger (humble bundle link for Steam).
Ill take Neo Scavenger and leave Driftmoon (Steam).

*taken*
Post edited March 30, 2014 by mabrookes
innerring: I'll take S2 Gold and leave Men of War: Red Tide (Steam)
S2 gold sent. Enjoy.
mabrookes: Ill take Neo Scavenger and leave Driftmoon (Steam).
Sent!
rong44: The Inner World (Steam)
spoderman: I'll take that and in exchange leave Finding Teddy (steam key)
IF Finding Teddy is Still avaible, i 'll take it and will leave The Cat Lady (Steam)
spoderman: I'll take that and in exchange leave Finding Teddy (steam key)
DyNaer: IF Finding Teddy is Still avaible, i 'll take it and will leave The Cat Lady (Steam)
PM'd