It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: best fix it then.
cmdr_flashheart: What would you know, you can't even write the date properly :p
ah... yeahhh...
cmdr_flashheart: What would you know, you can't even write the date properly :p
Sachys: ah... yeahhh...
Indeed.
Sachys: well done on alienating the rest of the world. I can now work my way through all of these very slowly! ;)
cmdr_flashheart: Quite simply, it's your fault for not being United Stater of America or USAer or USAian USAnese.

edit: in case anyone is wondering, it's a joke. The person before me, I think it was Momo, and I wrote the dates like that as a force of habit, but I probably will keep doing so because it's easier for me like that (sorry).
Fixed it for you :P
Post edited March 23, 2014 by LoboBlanco
LoboBlanco:
Haha, I thought it fit in well with what I was going for :p
I don't understand why there is such a problem with dates. I mean month/day/year makes the most sense since just like numbers one goes from smallest unit to next largest to largest or visa versa. Hmm... damn we can't even blame the British for this!
RWarehall: I don't understand why there is such a problem with dates. I mean month/day/year makes the most sense since just like numbers one goes from smallest unit to next largest to largest or visa versa. Hmm... damn we can't even blame the British for this!
He he, I remember my days as a programmer, the easiest way to work with dates was as YYYYMMDD. That way is easier to order the data from older to newest, and viceversa. That also works with folders and files today... (:P)
Can I just say this? When more than a few diligent souls are updating the list, then those people can complain about how the date is displayed. Just sayin is all and maybe suggesting that others take a turn updating the list since I cannot find a public AND editable spreadsheet. The one I did find is shutting down May 1st...

And here's the thing - I am NOT complaining - I'm just updating the list and that is how dates are displayed in the US so it's most comfortable AND easier for me. You wanna update the list and change the format? Be my guest ;-p
Azrael360: He he, I remember my days as a programmer, the easiest way to work with dates was as YYYYMMDD. That way is easier to order the data from older to newest, and viceversa. That also works with folders and files today... (:P)
I use this format whenever I can. Not only does it prevent headaches in the digital world, it's actually compatible with everyone that uses a Gregorian calendar. E.G., 01/02/2014 could be 1st February or 2nd January, but 2014/02/01 is always 1st February no matter who reads it, no?
RWarehall: I don't understand why there is such a problem with dates. I mean month/day/year makes the most sense since just like numbers one goes from smallest unit to next largest to largest or visa versa. Hmm... damn we can't even blame the British for this!
So to you, 28/30/31 days are less than 24 hours, :D
You just made me recall when Goku goes to Mr.Popo, and Kamisama let him use the room that compresses time, so he trains 1 full year inside the room, but outside it´s just one day :P
Azrael360: He he, I remember my days as a programmer, the easiest way to work with dates was as YYYYMMDD. That way is easier to order the data from older to newest, and viceversa. That also works with folders and files today... (:P)
Tha japanese time format.
Momo1991: Can I just say this? When more than a few diligent souls are updating the list, then those people can complain about how the date is displayed. Just sayin is all and maybe suggesting that others take a turn updating the list since I cannot find a public AND editable spreadsheet. The one I did find is shutting down May 1st...

And here's the thing - I am NOT complaining - I'm just updating the list and that is how dates are displayed in the US so it's most comfortable AND easier for me. You wanna update the list and change the format? Be my guest ;-p
Don´t worry, I think this discussion is just a bumping-in-disguise :P
Post edited March 23, 2014 by LoboBlanco
Momo1991:
By the way, I wasn't complaining. I'm very grateful of the people updating the list in their free time. The discussion made me remember the days when I had to work with data while programming, as an example of how different working the dates can be in every scenario and place ^_^
LoboBlanco: ...
You just made me recall when Goku goes to Mr.Popo, and Kamisama let him use the room that compresses time, so he trains 1 full year inside the room, but outside it´s just one day :P
Wow, I'd love to have a room like that for reasons like, let's see, sleeping, studying, playing games, and just plain old tomfoolery.
LoboBlanco: ...
cmdr_flashheart: Wow, I'd love to have a room like that for reasons like, let's see, sleeping, studying, playing games, and just plain old tomfoolery.
But you´d be skipping time every time you use it, at least for everyone else out there. Though you yourself wouldn´t notice it.
So to answer you, no you´d still have to wait for Jack Keane 2 sale.
cmdr_flashheart: Wow, I'd love to have a room like that for reasons like, let's see, sleeping, studying, playing games, and just plain old tomfoolery.
LoboBlanco: But you´d be skipping time every time you use it, at least for everyone else out there. Though you yourself wouldn´t notice it.
Still, if one day outside = 1 year for me, I would be okay with that. You'd imagine that one could use that time to learn a skill or better themselves, nope- I just want to have time to sleep, eat and play :D

edit a word
Post edited March 24, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
LoboBlanco: Thank you very much, "Gravi" (Desura) and "Drive to Hell" (Desura) left for the taking.
I'd take Drive to Hell (Desura) and offer POP: Methodology Experiment One (Desura) in return.
LoboBlanco: But you´d be skipping time every time you use it, at least for everyone else out there. Though you yourself wouldn´t notice it.
cmdr_flashheart: Still, if one day outside = 1 year for me, I would okay with that. You'd imagine that one could use that time to learn a skill or better themselves, nope- I just want to have time to sleep, eat and play :D
Considering that a year of days would be 365 years - you could learn, play, sleep and play in all its many forms (;-p) quite a lot - all without missing too much in the outside world. alternately, you could alternate days in and out of the room and mostly stay in touch with everyone in your life. Pretty cool...

by the way - list updated to here ;-p See previous page.