It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

seikus: ...... Overcast - Walden and the Werewolf.
phandom: Unfortunately one of the few rules this thread has, is to not offer games that were free to get.
See here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/takeonegiveone_giveaway_thread/post1

Phoenix19:
phandom: Thanks for clearing the list. It looks neat now.

I just wonder about Xanaxa's post. I haven't seen him online since March.

I can't seem to find my other posts but Dracula: The Resurrection is still offered, so if anyone is interested reply to this post.
I have also added it to the list.
This game was free? Sorry i didn´t knew that. First time i got it in steamgift and now in hrkgame. I´m so sorry.
v3: The list now seems to contain only 18 entries, what happened with the rest?
Phoenix19: I was wondering about that myself. No idea, actually.
The list is publicly editable so who knows. Do you remember approximately how many entries were in before you cleaned it up?

Phoenix19: And I added your Disciples III: Renaissance to the list.
Thanks!
Phoenix19: Just cleaned up the list:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uizut386vwmQyz-WzPJA9iZ-B8k3lwkoSBc6knwaBjg/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Two things to note, Guardians of Middle-Earth is not linked correctly (so may not be available, after all) and many of the games have been offered a loong time ago.

People, please check the list and add whatever you feel needs adding or delete whatever is not on offer anymore.

BTW, is there some sort of latency rule for the things on offer? Will offers be taken off the table after a certain time?

Having said that, I can leave "Relativity Wars - A Science Space RTS" for anyone who is interested to get things rolling again.

Cheers!
Can I get Relativity Wars - A Science Space RTS, I presume Steam and leave Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1: Penal Colony steam, from the recent humblebundle?
Phoenix19: Just cleaned up the list:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uizut386vwmQyz-WzPJA9iZ-B8k3lwkoSBc6knwaBjg/edit?pli=1#gid=0
Having said that, I can leave "Relativity Wars - A Science Space RTS" for anyone who is interested to get things rolling again.

Cheers!
leon30: Can I get Relativity Wars - A Science Space RTS, I presume Steam and leave Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1: Penal Colony steam, from the recent humblebundle?
I am fine with that. Check your inbox.
Post edited November 23, 2015 by Phoenix19
leon30: Can I get Relativity Wars - A Science Space RTS, I presume Steam and leave Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1: Penal Colony steam, from the recent humblebundle?
Phoenix19: I am fine with that. Check your inbox.
+1 and Thanks Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1: Penal Colony added to the list!
leon30: +1 and Thanks Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1: Penal Colony added to the list!
Hi leon30, can I take Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1: Penal Colony?
I will leave behind steam keys for Toki Tori and Toki Tori 2+.

Edit: Toki Tori is still available.
Post edited February 21, 2016 by blarth
Phoenix19: I was wondering about that myself. No idea, actually.
v3: The list is publicly editable so who knows. Do you remember approximately how many entries were in before you cleaned it up?
I guess there might have been 3 times as many games before, judging from the empty lines. But we may take this as an opportunity at a restart. Let everyone repopulate with what they want to put on offer.
I see that sharing has begun again already...
Yeah!
leon30: +1 and Thanks Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1: Penal Colony added to the list!
blarth: Hi leon30, can I take Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1: Penal Colony?
I will leave behind steam keys for Toki Tori and Toki Tori 2+.
Yep, you totally can! :) Check chat.
leon30: Yep, you totally can! :) Check chat.
Thanks leon30! I will update the list.
cmdr_flashheart: 3) [...] if no one asks for a game for 5 days, then the gifter can keep it if they like.
I hope it's okay if I reclaim Indie Assault, compliant with this rule, since nobody asked for it for over two months, and I've found someone to gift it to. If it's a problem, let me know and I'll donate another game to this thread instead.
Post edited November 29, 2015 by Leroux
Leroux: I hope it's okay if I reclaim Indie Assault, compliant with this rule, since nobody asked for it for over two months, and I've found someone to gift it to. If it's a problem, let me know and I'll donate another game to this thread instead.
If nobody has asked you for it for 2 months and you have a good home for it, then give it away. : )
I don't think anyone will have a problem with this.
xananax: ...
Alpha Kimori™: Episode One
If it is still available, I'd like to take that Alpha Kimori™: Episode One and leave Planetary Annihilation (Steam).
low rated
xananax: ...
Alpha Kimori™: Episode One
agylardi: If it is still available, I'd like to take that Alpha Kimori™: Episode One and leave Planetary Annihilation (Steam).
I will take Planetary Annihilation and leave Pedra!
linkzelda: I will take Planetary Annihilation and leave Pedra!
PM sent
low rated
linkzelda: I will take Planetary Annihilation and leave Pedra!
agylardi: PM sent
Thank you!