It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: I will leave instead Pizza Express (Steam).
I'll would like to take Pizza Express and leave Naninights (Steam) .
xananax: STEAM KEYS:
Broken Sword 2
Stacking
Paranautical Activity
TAKEN: Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
TAKEN: Towns
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine
Ittle Dew
Frozen Synapse
Symphony
Draw a Stickman: Epic
Galcon Legends
Galcon Fusion
Skulls of the Shogun
Fieldrunners
Fieldrunners 2
Breach & Clear
Skara - The Blade Remains (Early Access Starter Package)
Alpha Kimori™: Episode One
Bridge Constructor
TAKEN: Ravensword: Shadowlands
Type:Rider
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition
Kingdom Rush
Windforge
ReignMaker
Darkout
TAKEN: Signs of Life
Edge Of Space
Pitiri 1977
Adventures of Shuggy
Dyad

STEAM & ORIGIN KEYS
Dead Space
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3

ORIGIN KEYS ONLY:
Dead Space 3
Battlefield 3
Populous

OTHER STUFF
Curse Premium 30 days membership
Strife Closed Beta access
Can i take edge of space please? I'll leave Dragon age: Origins
MarkoH01: I will leave instead Pizza Express (Steam).
irlandezul: I'll would like to take Pizza Express and leave Naninights (Steam) .
Sent.
This thread changed a lot. I remember coming here when it flourished, games were given and taken like bananas for hungry monkeys. Whatever that means. And now it is very hard to keep up. What about the list of available games? Seems small and divided, and strange. Is it a good list, or a very damaged list? What games can look at? I have some Steam games I'd like to exchange here or leave here, but I'm not sure if the thread is still alive.
Dessimu:
As far as I remember I've put 3 games on the list. And they are still up for grabs, if anyone wants them.
I'll review my codes, will add something to the list later
Dessimu: ...What about the list of available games? Seems small and divided, and strange. Is it a good list, or a very damaged list? ...
That is a very good question... Does anyone know? If there is no disagreement, I can at least delete the empty lines and fix the order of items. Then, in case something is missing, people can repopulate.

What say you, people?
I say "Ay!", though I still don't know all the details
Just cleaned up the list:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uizut386vwmQyz-WzPJA9iZ-B8k3lwkoSBc6knwaBjg/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Two things to note, Guardians of Middle-Earth is not linked correctly (so may not be available, after all) and many of the games have been offered a loong time ago.

People, please check the list and add whatever you feel needs adding or delete whatever is not on offer anymore.

BTW, is there some sort of latency rule for the things on offer? Will offers be taken off the table after a certain time?

Having said that, I can leave "Relativity Wars - A Science Space RTS" for anyone who is interested to get things rolling again.

Cheers!
Thanks for sorting out the list. I should remove a few games of mine as the codes might not work anymore. But then I can add new ones.
The list now seems to contain only 18 entries, what happened with the rest?

Disciples III: Renaissance is still on offer (Weird Worlds were claimed though), but it is now missing from the list.

Phoenix19: BTW, is there some sort of latency rule for the things on offer? Will offers be taken off the table after a certain time?
According to thread's rules, you're obliged to keep the offer open for at least 5 days after which you can retract it and keep the game if you like, but I think most of us leave it until it's claimed, or at least swap it for something else if given elsewhere, although not mandatory.
Post edited November 21, 2015 by v3
v3: The list now seems to contain only 18 entries, what happened with the rest?
I was wondering about that myself. No idea, actually.

And I added your Disciples III: Renaissance to the list.
Post edited November 21, 2015 by Phoenix19
Never mind.
Post edited November 21, 2015 by seikus
seikus: ...... Overcast - Walden and the Werewolf.
Unfortunately one of the few rules this thread has, is to not offer games that were free to get.
See here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/takeonegiveone_giveaway_thread/post1

Phoenix19:
Thanks for clearing the list. It looks neat now.

I just wonder about Xanaxa's post. I haven't seen him online since March.

I can't seem to find my other posts but Dracula: The Resurrection is still offered, so if anyone is interested reply to this post.
I have also added it to the list.
Post edited November 21, 2015 by phandom
phandom: I just wonder about Xanaxa's post. I haven't seen him online since February.
Probably because of this: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/takeonegiveone_giveaway_thread/post3000
That's one of the reasons why this thread faded to death.