It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

browndj3:
Got Uplink. Will send Governor Poker 2 out! =D
browndj3: Whelp, you know what, while I'm thinking about it, I'm going to add a fair batch of games to this thing, because I've had these games sitting in my Steam inventory for... 2 or 3 years now?

Super Meat Boy (Steam)
Zeno Clash (Steam)
Poker Night at the Inventory (Steam)
Darwinia (Steam) as I already mentioned
Multiwinia (Steam)
Defcon (Steam)
Uplink: Trust is a Weakness (Steam)

As I said, all of these are up for grabs. I'll feel less cluttered with them out of my inventory.
MadeinChina: i would like to have Zeno Clash(steam) and i will leave blockstorm(steam)
Unfortunately, Zeno Clash was claimed by someone just after I posted that list, and since it's a first come, first serve kind of thing, the game went to him.

Now, I shall give a quick update on the games listed, since with this being a forum post, it's a bit hard to keep track of what all is out there at the moment.

Super Meat Boy (Steam)
Multiwinia (Steam)
Defcon (Steam)

Space Ranger (as left by Terrariann)
Governor of Poker 2: Premium Edition (As left by Oathe and claimed by triock)
Legend of Grimrock (as left by cardangrille)

I think that's the current standing of things that are currently either up for grabs or in the process of being claimed.

Let me know if this list needs to be adjusted, and I'll make it a new post at the end to keep people in the know as to what's going on.
Post edited September 25, 2015 by browndj3
MadeinChina: i would like to have Zeno Clash(steam) and i will leave blockstorm(steam)
browndj3: Unfortunately, Zeno Clash was claimed by someone just after I posted that list, and since it's a first come, first serve kind of thing, the game went to him.

Now, I shall give a quick update on the games listed, since with this being a forum post, it's a bit hard to keep track of what all is out there at the moment.

Super Meat Boy (Steam)
Multiwinia (Steam)
Defcon (Steam)

I think that's the current standing of things that are currently either up for grabs or in the process of being claimed.

Let me know if this list needs to be adjusted, and I'll make it a new post at the end to keep people in the know as to what's going on.
then i would like to have Super Meat Boy (Steam) and i will leave blockstorm(steam)
leon30: If the take-one-give-one chain completes successfully for you I would love to get Legend of Grimrock (Steam) and will leave ScreenCheat also (Steam).
cardangrille: I also don't want to hold up the giveaway chain here, and i think Legend of Grimrock is a fantastic game that should be played and I'd rather someone play it than have it sitting around doing nothing. I'll send it to you, enjoy it!
Received and redeemed! Thanks and +1!
browndj3: Unfortunately, Zeno Clash was claimed by someone just after I posted that list, and since it's a first come, first serve kind of thing, the game went to him.

Super Meat Boy (Steam)
Multiwinia (Steam)
Defcon (Steam)

thank you i got Super Meat Boy :)
Once again, just a quick recap on the status of what's out there.

As left by browndj3
{
Darwinia (Steam)
Multiwinia (Steam)
Defcon (Steam)
}

KoreaBeat (as left by MadeinChina)
BlockStorm (as left by MadeinChina)

Again, if anything looks out of sorts, just let me know and I'll adjust the list.
Post edited September 25, 2015 by browndj3
I'll take Her Story (GOG) I'll leave Volgaar The Viking (GOG).
XxXSprayvWarXxX: I'll take Her Story (GOG) I'll leave Volgaar The Viking (GOG).
But no one left Her Story (GOG)....

browndj3: Once again, just a quick recap on the status of what's out there.

As left by browndj3
{
Darwinia (Steam)
Multiwinia (Steam)
Defcon (Steam)
}

Again, if anything looks out of sorts, just let me know and I'll adjust the list.
Btw we have a spreadsheet :)
Post edited September 25, 2015 by leon30
leon30: But no one left Her Story (GOG)....

As left by browndj3
{
Darwinia (Steam)
Multiwinia (Steam)
Defcon (Steam)
}

leon30: Btw we have a spreadsheet :)
Oh I didn't know, that people drop their games and just choose one, I thought you just give it for something you want.
Thank you :)
leon30: But no one left Her Story (GOG)....

As left by browndj3
{
Darwinia (Steam)
Multiwinia (Steam)
Defcon (Steam)
}

leon30: Btw we have a spreadsheet :)
I added my game to the spreadsheet, but I don;t know if I done it right and now how will I know if people want it, will they make me offers?
Post edited September 25, 2015 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
XxXSprayvWarXxX: .... I added my game to the spreadsheet, but I don;t know if I done it right and now how will I know if people want it, will they make me offers?
This thread is used like that: 1) You see the + [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/takeonegiveone_giveaway_thread/post3375]this post because these are the last additions that are not yet in the list. 2) You like something that you want and find the link to the post when it is leaved(in the google spreadsheet), and replay to that post with something along the lines (I want <insert name of the game that the replayed post is leaving> and I'm leaving on its place <insert the name of the game you leave>).

You may leave a game without taking anything in return which will enrich the offered collection of games - thank you for your generosity then!

For the complete set of rules I'll just quote the first post:
cmdr_flashheart: Here's a thread for rolling giveaways, where everyone who posts, gifter and receiver, contributes.

How it works: post the name of your giveaway game, and if someone asks for it, then they have to giveaway a game as well, which must be gifted to someone other than the person who gifted them.

1) no asking for games via PM.

2) no offers of F2P games, or games which were given away for free at anytime, like PID and Dungeon Keeper; all other games are fine.

3) you don't have to wait till a game being offered is claimed to make a new offer, and don't be silent if someone doesn't deliver; if no one asks for a game for 5 days, then the gifter can keep it if they like.

p.s: please edit the games list each time you take a game, and leave something behind, thanks! ^^

DRM-free version: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/drm_free_version_of_takeonegiveone_giveaway_thread/post1

Let the rolling begin!

I'll start: Hexcells (Steam)
Post edited September 25, 2015 by leon30
XxXSprayvWarXxX: .... I added my game to the spreadsheet, but I don;t know if I done it right and now how will I know if people want it, will they make me offers?
leon30: This thread is used like that: 1) You see the + [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/takeonegiveone_giveaway_thread/post3375]this post because these are the last additions that are not yet in the list. 2) You like something that you want and find the link to the post when it is leaved(in the google spreadsheet), and replay to that post with something along the lines (I want <insert name of the game that the replayed post is leaving> and I'm leaving on its place <insert the name of the game you leave>).

You may leave a game without taking anything in return which will enrich the offered collection of games - thank you for your generosity then!

For the complete set of rules I'll just quote the first post:
cmdr_flashheart: Here's a thread for rolling giveaways, where everyone who posts, gifter and receiver, contributes.

How it works: post the name of your giveaway game, and if someone asks for it, then they have to giveaway a game as well, which must be gifted to someone other than the person who gifted them.

1) no asking for games via PM.

2) no offers of F2P games, or games which were given away for free at anytime, like PID and Dungeon Keeper; all other games are fine.

3) you don't have to wait till a game being offered is claimed to make a new offer, and don't be silent if someone doesn't deliver; if no one asks for a game for 5 days, then the gifter can keep it if they like.

p.s: please edit the games list each time you take a game, and leave something behind, thanks! ^^

DRM-free version: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/drm_free_version_of_takeonegiveone_giveaway_thread/post1

Let the rolling begin!

I'll start: Hexcells (Steam)
leon30:
Oh alright, thank you so much for your information! Sorry for the confusion! :)
v3: Greetings everybody!

spoderman: I'll take Edge of Space and leave The Samaritan Paradox (Steam/Desura key, it works on both)
v3: Is "The Samaritan Paradox" still available? Even if not, this is my first post, so I'd like to leave something anyway.
Let's start with "Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space" (Steam).
Hi there! I want Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space (Steam) and I'll leave Fish Fillets 2 (Steam) on its place.
leon30: Hi there! I want Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space (Steam) and I'll leave Fish Fillets 2 (Steam) on its place.
Enjoy!
leon30: Hi there! I want Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space (Steam) and I'll leave Fish Fillets 2 (Steam) on its place.
Awesome game; if you enjoy FTL, think of this as FTL-lite.
Post edited September 26, 2015 by MarioFanaticXV
v3: Enjoy!
Thank you! +1!
MarioFanaticXV: Awesome game; if you enjoy FTL, think of this as FTL-lite.
Aah FTL, I almost got the final boss... almost :( Got to try again :)
Post edited September 26, 2015 by leon30