It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Accatone: I can take Heroes Of Steel [DESURA] and leave Box Out! [DESURA].
Azrael360: PM with key sent :)
Thanks! Box Out! [DESURA] is available.
HypersomniacLive: I'd take The Body Changer and offer Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart (Steam).
i'll take Nightmare from the Deep and left Pressure (Steam)
Post edited March 21, 2014 by DyNaer
high rated
DyNaer: i'll take Nightmare from the Deep and left Pressure (Steam)
okey-dokey, PM sent.
kokie: And I'll take Mark of the Ninja (Steam) and leave Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage (steam) and Arson & Plunder (desura) :)
Leroux: I'd take Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage (steam) and leave Caster (ShinyLoot incl. Steam).
PM sent! :)
Ouch, looks like nobody wants to keep that in sheet

P.S. I'm impressed how actively is going here, lately.
Post edited March 21, 2014 by Redfern
Redfern: Ouch, looks like nobody wants to keep that in sheet

P.S. I'm impressed how actively is going here, lately.
The sheet would be cool but it would need to be open to everyone and it would need to be a rule to update it when you take and give, I suppose. Not sure how well that would work though.
alexkoti: If still available, I take FEZ, and leave Alien Breed 2 and Alien Breed 3
done... check pm
Bigs: PM sent... and up for grabs are Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams and Fez - same delivery method
alexkoti: If still available, I take FEZ, and leave Alien Breed 2 and Alien Breed 3
I'll take both Alien Breed 2 and Alien Breed 3, and offer two steam keys: Aztaka and Bridge It +.
Post edited March 21, 2014 by gbaz69
katsaysmeh: I will have to send it to you on Sunday or Monday. I'm not at home over the weekend. Sorry.
BranjoHello: No problem, I'm not in a hurry. ;)
Is F.E.A.R. 2 still available? If it is, I'm interested to use it as a gift for a good friend of mine, and in return, I'll leave IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 [STEAM] in its place.
Post edited March 21, 2014 by Azrael360
stoicsentry: I will take Battlepaths (Desura) and leave Spacechem (Steam) if that's all right.
triock: PM sent.
LoboBlanco: I´d take "McPixel" and leave "Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded" (ShinyLoot) which is DRM-free + Steam.
Malv0isin: PM sent!
Thanks for the game, "Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded" (ShinyLoot) is up.
cmdr_flashheart: I would like the above game, and I am offering Driftmoon on Steam.
Garrett24601: I would like it. I can offer Starseed Pilgrim (Steam)

Edit: Thank you cmdr_flashheart
I would like Starseed Pilgrim, please. I can offer up The Witcher (GOG). Thank you very much. +1

PS: cmdr_flashheart said earlier in the thread that it's okay to offer up The Witcher.
Post edited March 21, 2014 by aJillSandwich
gbaz69: I'll take both Alien Breed 2 and Alien Breed 3, and offer two steam keys: Aztaka and Bridge It +.
check pm!
aJillSandwich: I would like Starseed Pilgrim, please. I can offer up The Witcher (GOG). Thank you very much. +1
Check your PM and have fun.
=)

Edit: You're welcome aJillSandwich.
Post edited March 21, 2014 by Garrett24601
aJillSandwich: I would like Starseed Pilgrim, please. I can offer up The Witcher (GOG). Thank you very much. +1
Garrett24601: Check your PM and have fun.
=)
Thank you very much, Garrett! +1