It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deepdig: what just happened?
Rakuru: hummer010 choose ARMA as their take, which was somehow still on the list despite already haven been given to someone. Before anyone discovered that, you and I had already asked for hummer010's games, but since what they wanted to take is no longer available, they may not want anything else, which pretty much invalidates the entire chain of give and take after them. Also, separately from that some people started trying to give or take more than 1 game at a time and bartering, which just confuses things even more. :) Yeah...
Actually it´s all good to leave more than one game or take more than one game, some people have left more than one before, and as long as you leave the same amount you take, there shouldn´t be a problem. Besides that, the owner has the last word.
The issue comes when/if someone tries to get a game from the same post that requested your game first, before the "cooldown" period which is considered trading/chain-breaker and as such goes against the rules. :P
lugum:
Not necessarily- if someone takes X, then they have to leave X. But they can even leave X without taking anything, if they want.

Secondly, don't give game(s) to the person you got yours from- leave it for other peeps.

Lastly, edit the list.

Hope that clears ^^

edit: fuck, I can't into English.

@ hummer010: no worries, dude, no harm, no foul, afaik.
Post edited June 24, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
Well now, didn't I bugger things up.

So, I hadn't realized that Arma was gone. I was reading this thread, and noticed I had two PM's. I checked them, and one was a trade offer of Arma for Breach and Clear - I accepted it, so I got Arma, and gave up Breach and Clear to get it.

Second, I actually have two steam gifts for The Ship Complete, so I'll give one to Rakaru, and leave the second one here.

Unfortunately, deepdig still doesn't get the Breach and Clear they were looking for. I wish I had a second Breach and Clear to offer ...

Edit: List Updated
Post edited June 24, 2014 by hummer010
low rated
hummer010: Well now, didn't I bugger things up.

So, I hadn't realized that Arma was gone. I was reading this thread, and noticed I had two PM's. I checked them, and one was a trade offer of Arma for Breach and Clear - I accepted it, so I got Arma, and gave up Breach and Clear to get it.

Second, I actually have two steam gifts for The Ship Complete, so I'll give one to Rakaru, and leave the second one here.

Unfortunately, deepdig still doesn't get the Breach and Clear they were looking for. I wish I had a second Breach and Clear to offer ...

dont worry about it its just games afterall
hummer010: Well now, didn't I bugger things up.

Yeah i am sorry too, i probably kinda forgot to update the list (well me and Spinorial too)

Dropping a game to make amends with the thread
Raiden Legacy The Return (Desura)
hummer010: Second, I actually have two steam gifts for The Ship Complete, so I'll give one to Rakaru, and leave the second one here.
I'd take The Ship (Steam Gift) and leave Where Angels Cry (Steam) in return.
hummer010: Second, I actually have two steam gifts for The Ship Complete, so I'll give one to Rakaru, and leave the second one here.
Impaler26: I'd take The Ship (Steam Gift) and leave Where Angels Cry (Steam) in return.
PM sent.
low rated
Impaler26: I'd take The Ship (Steam Gift) and leave Where Angels Cry (Steam) in return.
i'd like to take where angels cry and leave redshirt
hummer010: PM sent.
Received, thanks! :)

It was actually a 2 pack so i'll leave the other copy of The Ship (Steam Gift) here for grabs.

deepdig: i'd like to take where angels cry and leave redshirt
PM sent, enjoy! :)
Post edited June 24, 2014 by Impaler26
Don't PM it to me as for now I'm just curious - do you still have that copy of Redshirt?
low rated
Ixamyakxim: Don't PM it to me as for now I'm just curious - do you still have that copy of Redshirt?
yes i do, do you want it?
Ixamyakxim: Don't PM it to me as for now I'm just curious - do you still have that copy of Redshirt?
deepdig: yes i do, do you want it?
No thanks - thank you for the reply to the PM though!
cmdr_flashheart: Not necessarily- if someone takes X, then they have to leave X. But they can even leave X without taking anything, if they want.
Wait... so if people can leave without taking, that means there must be multiple games floating around if no one keeps a careful look-out?
cmdr_flashheart: Not necessarily- if someone takes X, then they have to leave X. But they can even leave X without taking anything, if they want.
pakopakojr: Wait... so if people can leave without taking, that means there must be multiple games floating around if no one keeps a careful look-out?
Well, not if the list is updated! (hint hint ^^)

Everyone's been really good about it lately, so +1s all around.
After reading A LOT of post in here..
i'm lost :D (its 4am here in Denmark by now)

list of games??

i got a few games here on GOG, i wouldn't mind giving away, if anyone can tell me how to :D

-------
Exellent thread btw :)