It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Darilon: Would I be able to take Black Soul: Extended Edition and leave Cave Story +?

Thomas was Alone is still available too.
May I take Cave Story+ and leave CT Special Forces: Fire for Effect (Steam), thanks.
Darilon: Would I be able to take Black Soul: Extended Edition and leave Cave Story +?

stg83: May I take Cave Story+ and leave CT Special Forces: Fire for Effect (Steam), thanks.
Sure thing.

PM Sent
Darilon: Sure thing.

PM Sent
Thanks a lot, game list updated. :)

coughning: Yes you can, sending PM!
Received. Thank you coughning.
Removing "Will Fight For Food" since no one seems to want it. It will be donated to BONZA.
Looks like this thread has fallen asleep so i'll take nothing and add Super Panda Adventures (Desura) to the list.
Nice, Impaler! That is a FUN platform-adventure!
irlandezul: I would like Guacamelee! Gold Edition, and I will leave Fester Mudd: Curse of the Gold – Episode 1 (Steam)
letsmaybeLP92: I would like Fester Mudd (steam) and will leave Syberia 2 (steam)
Would I be able to take Syberia 2 and leave Dear Esther?
letsmaybeLP92: I would like Fester Mudd (steam) and will leave Syberia 2 (steam)
Darilon: Would I be able to take Syberia 2 and leave Dear Esther?
Could i take Dear Esther and leave Railyard: Match-3 Evolved (desura)?
(removed due to lack of interest, will be given away shortly)
Post edited August 06, 2014 by roelibex
Darilon: Would I be able to take Syberia 2 and leave Dear Esther?
roelibex: Could i take Dear Esther and leave Railyard: Match-3 Evolved (desura)?
Sure Thing. PM Sent
I wish to take Baldur's Gate 2, and give someone The Witcher 1. This may be a long-shot, but thanks for considering. :)
advancedhero: I wish to take Baldur's Gate 2, and give someone The Witcher 1. This may be a long-shot, but thanks for considering. :)
wasnt there a rule to not drop games that were free
advancedhero: I wish to take Baldur's Gate 2, and give someone The Witcher 1. This may be a long-shot, but thanks for considering. :)
Aveweto: wasnt there a rule to not drop games that were free
I think the Witcher games were okay since someone mentioned that they could only get the code by spending money. Let me know if that's wrong.
Aveweto: wasnt there a rule to not drop games that were free
cmdr_flashheart: I think the Witcher games were okay since someone mentioned that they could only get the code by spending money. Let me know if that's wrong.
not like i care much as the baldurs gate he refers to isnt mine just think about it if everyone drops a witcher ee code in here, your precious list will soon be full of witcher copies no one wants as most people have em already
I do not think the "no free games" should apply, because they are not added to your account automatically, so you can miss them or need to have previously bought the game (for example, I hve a gift for Magrunner because I bought the game). Nevertheless, he is not forcing anybody to accept his request, so I see no harm in him offering the Witcher.