It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Psyringe:
Is Men Of War: Red Tide [STEAM] still available? I offer The Race For The White House [DESURA] for it, if that's okay...
Azrael360: Is Men Of War: Red Tide [STEAM] still available? I offer The Race For The White House [DESURA] for it, if that's okay...
Sure, PM sent. :)

Customers on Desura currently report problems when activating/updating "The Race For The White House", but I suppose Eversim will fix this. They want to sell their newer products as well, so they should have an interest for not abandoning their older games while people still want to play them.

Please update the GoogleDoc accordingly. :)
Post edited June 12, 2014 by Psyringe
Azrael360: Is Men Of War: Red Tide [STEAM] still available? I offer The Race For The White House [DESURA] for it, if that's okay...
Psyringe: Sure, PM sent. :)

Customers on Desura currently report problems when activating/updating "The Race For The White House", but I suppose Eversim will fix this. They want to sell their newer products as well, so they should have an interest for not abandoning their older games while people still want to play them.

Please update the GoogleDoc accordingly. :)
Thanks for the key, and for the information. As for "The Race For The White House", I didn't know there were some issues with it. I really hope the key will be okay for the next person who gets it... I will edit the Google Document right now ;)

The Race For The White House [DESURA] is availabe now ^_^
So if I understand the first post correctly, if I haven't posted here before, I first leave a game for anyone to claim (to get the ball rolling so to speak) and from then on, if someting interesting comes up, I can take that and in return leave another game for someone else, correct?
skimmie: So if I understand the first post correctly, if I haven't posted here before, I first leave a game for anyone to claim (to get the ball rolling so to speak) and from then on, if someting interesting comes up, I can take that and in return leave another game for someone else, correct?
Nah, you don't have to leave a game first. If you see something you like on the list just ask for it and offer to leave another game in return.
PandaLiang: I am interested in Strategic War in Europe and I will leave Deponia (Steam via Humble link).
I will also leave a copy of Witcher EE (GOG) as extra
I would like The Witcher and leave Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete (Steam)
buckstone: I would like Inquisitor and will leave Strategic War in Europe (steam) this is totally up to DyNaer as mine is only a bundle game.
PandaLiang: I am interested in Strategic War in Europe and I will leave Deponia (Steam via Humble link).
I want deponia and will leave the basement collection (steam, from GMG)
Sooker: I would like The Witcher and leave Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete (Steam)
I would like to take Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete (Steam) and leave Offspring Fling (Steam).
Sooker: I would like The Witcher and leave Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete (Steam)
Crsldmc: I would like to take Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete (Steam) and leave Offspring Fling (Steam).
I would like to take Offspring Fling (Steam) and leave Volt (Steam) in return.
Crsldmc: I would like to take Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete (Steam) and leave Offspring Fling (Steam).
Christoph89: I would like to take Offspring Fling (Steam) and leave Volt (Steam) in return.
I'd like to take volt and leave Black soul: Extended edition
Christoph89: I would like to take Offspring Fling (Steam) and leave Volt (Steam) in return.
Let us wait for Sooker's reply first.
coughning: I'd like to take volt and leave Black soul: Extended edition
pm sent.
LesterKnight99: I want deponia and will leave the basement collection (steam, from GMG)
I'd take The Basement Collection (Steam) and leave C-RUSH (Steam) in return if this goes through.

EDIT:

Changed my offer to a game that's not on the list.
Post edited June 13, 2014 by Impaler26
LesterKnight99: I want deponia and will leave the basement collection (steam, from GMG)
Impaler26: I'd take The Basement Collection (Steam) and leave C-RUSH (Steam) in return if this goes through.

EDIT:

do you still want the game? if so, PM'd!
Impaler26: I'd take The Basement Collection (Steam) and leave C-RUSH (Steam) in return if this goes through.

EDIT:

LesterKnight99: do you still want the game? if so, PM'd!
Sure, i still want it. :)

I just changed the game i offer in return as the one i offered first was already on the list.