It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crsldmc: I'd like Commander: Conquest of the Americas Gold | Steam and leave Fish Fillets 2.
RWarehall: I'll take Fish Fillets 2 and leave Gunman Clive (Steam)
Is Gunman Clive (Steam) still available? I can take it and leave Zero Gear (Steam) for it.
RWarehall: I'll take Fish Fillets 2 and leave Gunman Clive (Steam)
Azrael360: Is Gunman Clive (Steam) still available? I can take it and leave Zero Gear (Steam) for it.
PM sent. Enjoy!
Azrael360: Is Gunman Clive (Steam) still available? I can take it and leave Zero Gear (Steam) for it.
RWarehall: PM sent. Enjoy!
Thanks! Key received. Then Zero Gear (Steam) is available. I will edit the list now ;)
RWarehall: PM sent. Enjoy!
Azrael360: Thanks! Key received. Then Zero Gear (Steam) is available. I will edit the list now ;)
I'd take Zero Gear (Steam) and leave Ballpoint Universe: Infinite (Steam) and Satazius (Desura) in return.
Azrael360: Thanks! Key received. Then Zero Gear (Steam) is available. I will edit the list now ;)
Impaler26: I'd take Zero Gear (Steam) and leave Ballpoint Universe: Infinite (Steam) and Satazius (Desura) in return.
Sorry, I had to go out for an hour. PM incoming! ^_^

By the way, I would have taken Ballpoint Universe: Infinite (a game I've seen that looks really nice), but is still against the rules to do that?
From my reading of the OP and subsequent discussion:
Wait 5 days, if it's not taken by anyone else, have at it.
Impaler26: I'd take Zero Gear (Steam) and leave Ballpoint Universe: Infinite (Steam) and Satazius (Desura) in return.
Azrael360: Sorry, I had to go out for an hour. PM incoming! ^_^

By the way, I would have taken Ballpoint Universe: Infinite (a game I've seen that looks really nice), but is still against the rules to do that?
It's ok with me so i don't see a problem if you take it. :)
Azrael360: Sorry, I had to go out for an hour. PM incoming! ^_^
Impaler26: It's ok with me so i don't see a problem if you take it. :)
Reading the main post it looks like is not permitted, so I will do what RWarehall said and wait. If after 5 days nothing happens, I will ask again (:P)
Impaler26: It's ok with me so i don't see a problem if you take it. :)
Azrael360: Reading the main post it looks like is not permitted, so I will do what RWarehall said and wait. If after 5 days nothing happens, I will ask again (:P)
You're right, i just read the main post again. But you know the old saying - "Good things come to those who wait." :D

So Ballpoint Universe (Steam) and Satazius (Desura) are up for grabs now.
I'm leaving Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart and I'm removing eXceed - Gun Bullet Children (Originally posted April 4), and giving it to the Ninjas.

eXceed - Gun Bullet Children: 09E92-*1A5D-*8A50-EF40B

* : Number
removing all game left (most recent was lefr april 10th) , will give them away :)
DyNaer: removing all game left (most recent was lefr april 10th) , will give them away :)
How and when will this happen
DyNaer: removing all game left (most recent was lefr april 10th) , will give them away :)
team_dota2: How and when will this happen
i just gave them away in the ninja thread , and removed them from the spreadsheet.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post72523
Post edited May 06, 2014 by DyNaer
team_dota2: How and when will this happen
DyNaer: i just gave them away in the ninja thread , and removed them from the spreadsheet.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post72523
oh, alright :P
Suzaku-sama: I'm leaving Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart and I'm removing eXceed - Gun Bullet Children (Originally posted April 4), and giving it to the Ninjas.
I would like to take Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart and leave Postal (Steam) if acceptable, thanks.