It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DyNaer: I'll take Beatblasters III (Steam) & leave Runespell Overture (Steam)
Aveweto: id like Runespell Overture and leave Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition
id like Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition and leave Commander: Conquest of the Americas Gold | Steam
Aveweto: id like Runespell Overture and leave Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition
hitclub: id like Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition and leave Commander: Conquest of the Americas Gold | Steam
PM sent
hitclub: id like Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition and leave Commander: Conquest of the Americas Gold | Steam
I'd like Commander: Conquest of the Americas Gold | Steam and leave Fish Fillets 2.
Momo1991: I know a good home for Gemini Rue and I'll leave Ion Assault (Steam) in it's place if that's ok by you ;-)
Azrael360: Is Ion Assault still available? I can offer LOVE (Steam) for it, if that's okay...
Indeed! Check your PM ;-)
Azrael360: Is Ion Assault still available? I can offer LOVE (Steam) for it, if that's okay...
For LOVE I'll leave Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game .

RWarehall: For Plain Sight I'll leave N.P.P.D. RUSH – The Milk of Ultraviolet (Steam).
Sent .
Momo1991: Indeed! Check your PM ;-)
Thanks Momo! :)
Then LOVE (Steam) is available (I will edit the Google Doc...)

irlandezul: For LOVE I'll leave Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game .
Wow, that was really fast... (:P)
PM incoming! ;)

EDIT: Sent ;)
Post edited April 23, 2014 by Azrael360
irlandezul: For LOVE I'll leave Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game .
I'll take Darkest Hour and leave Creavures (Steam)
alloy627: She really is and thank you to. :) It was hard for me to share it as I've been having problems explaining to people the problems I've went through. Momo is the one that got me on here, but I'm shy sometimes. She's really been helping me out greatly. XD She even got me to do this to.

If Caster is still here, I'll take it and leave Perimeter 2: New Earth (Steam Gift). I've never done this before and I'm still new to this site and trying to figure it out. Thanks again Momo for getting me out and on here and for everyone else that's helped me to.
spoderman: I'll take Perimeter 2 and leave Interstellar Marines (Steam gift). Thanks

Also, I believe its best to quote the person that left Caster, so they can see a notification of your quote (I think it should still be available).

EDIT: Received Perimeter 2, thanks again!
If its still unavailable I will take Interstellar Marines (Steam gift) and leave 8-Bit Commando (desura).
Post edited April 24, 2014 by Thefunnyguy
adambiser: Thanks!

LIMBO (Steam) is still available.
kokie: I'd like to take LIMBO (Steam) and leave Velvet Assassin (steam) please.
I'll take Velvet Assasin and leave Grave Digger (desura).
If Interstellar Marines is still available (I think the google doc says it is) I will take it and leave Really Big Sky (steam)
Thefunnyguy: If its still unavailable I will take Interstellar Marines....
iphgix: If Interstellar Marines is still available...
Hmmm. two people asking for it. I think its first come first serve tho.
Thefunnyguy: If its still unavailable I will take Interstellar Marines (Steam gift) and leave Gun Monkeys (Steam Gift).
Most people don't like it when you pick up stuff in the gifting threads and then use it to trade. Just a heads up.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post70862
Thefunnyguy: If its still unavailable I will take Interstellar Marines (Steam gift) and leave Gun Monkeys (Steam Gift).
theslitherydeee: Most people don't like it when you pick up stuff in the gifting threads and then use it to trade. Just a heads up.
It was a double pack. I got an extra game gift.
theslitherydeee: Most people don't like it when you pick up stuff in the gifting threads and then use it to trade. Just a heads up.
Thefunnyguy: It was a double pack. I got an extra game gift.
well, as far i understand, you got the double pack in the ninja thread, if there's a 2nd copy, it would be nice to give away the second copy and NOT exchanging it to another game. . Because here (in this thread) you left nothing from yourself, and that's not the spirit of it That's just my opinion.
Post edited April 24, 2014 by DyNaer
Thefunnyguy: It was a double pack. I got an extra game gift.
DyNaer: well, as far i understand, you got the double pack in the ninja thread, if there's a 2nd copy, it would be nice to give away the second copy and NOT exchanging it to another game. . Because here (in this thread) you left nothing from yourself, and that's not the spirit of it That's just my opinion.
thats right