It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IndieKing: Seems like other dont fall for your lies zeogold.

@Dessimu i will leave Space Ranger instead, if that game is free right now. Its Desura 5 $ key.
Ah, the downrep bots...a small price to pay for the fun of trollbaiting.
Mind posting a link to the game page so we can make sure it is, indeed, not free?
Edit: Oooh, this is a good one. He got smart this time with the game choice.
Mind pointing out one place where I said a SINGLE lie to prove you're not some sort of...oh, I don't know...person with multiple bot accounts made specifically to downvote my posts? Far as I've seen, you're the only person who seems to have an issue with me.
(watch as he brings in another, new account)
Post edited January 10, 2016 by zeogold
IndieKing: Seems like other dont fall for your lies zeogold.

@Dessimu i will leave Space Ranger instead, if that game is free right now. Its Desura 5 $ key.
desura.com/games/space-ranger
Oh, come now, friend! We were having a lovely little repartee, and you seem to have abandoned me! Is there a chance you'll give your key first since you're of the lower rep? Point out the place in which I lied, perhaps, to prove you're not a disreputable individual with downvote bots to me, a gentleman who was completely polite to you and attempted to give you a chance to prove yourself an honest person?
low rated
Stop talking to me zeogold. I dont want to read your lies here.
Indie and terrariann are both on the Scammer List so lets just please ignore them and get on with our lives.

Thank you. :D
Dessimu: Hello there everyone! Here is the thing... I have some Desura and Steam games. Small games, most of them are from some sort of bundles. A few of the games MIGHT have been given free sometime somewhere. But I have no way of knowing that. In any case, I want to give those games away somehow. So I am going to add them all to the list, asking nothing in return. And I hope some people shall want one game or another.

The games are as follow:

Desura:
- 3030 Deathwar
- Amygdala
- Biblioteca
- Chaos Ride
- Glow Ball - the Billiard Puzzle Game
- Gunworld
- Tiamat X (x2)
- That Bastard is Tryong to Steal Our Gold

Steam:
- Hot Dish
- Shadows on the Vatican Act I: Greed
- Skyborn
- Sprint Cars Road to Knoxville

Dig in! And have a sip 'o rum with that.

* A note * My internet connection is way too slow for now to update the list, so I shall do that later. Or I can thank someone to do that for me.
terrariann: Hot Dish please. Lets wash those up.
Loving Life - for grabs in return.
If this is for a steam key, I'll take loving life, and leave lost moon
tinyE: Indie and terrariann are both on the Scammer List so lets just please ignore them and get on with our lives.

Thank you. :D
Hear ye, hear ye! The tinyE has spoken! This post has been blessed with his green, pixelated presence, and we are all now free to continue on with our lives.

To get the ball rolling a little bit, what say I take Shadows of the Vatican and leave a TellTale key for Puzzle Agent?
I can offer or throw in other stuff if that won't work, since I'm aware it's of a slightly lower value.

terrariann: Hot Dish please. Lets wash those up.
Loving Life - for grabs in return.
Oathe: If this is for a steam key, I'll take loving life, and leave lost moon
I'm afraid you won't be getting much from him, friend. Look at the post directly above yours.
Post edited January 10, 2016 by zeogold
low rated
Dessimu: snip
I remember playing Sprint Cars this in lan parties with friends. I would like to have it in my library just for old times.
Can i leave a Solforge DLC deck instead ?
Thanks!
NoxTwo: I remember playing Sprint Cars this in lan parties with friends. I would like to have it in my library just for old times.
Thanks!
Sure thing I guess. Game is coming your way.
And the game is sent!
Post edited January 10, 2016 by Dessimu
NoxTwo: I remember playing Sprint Cars this in lan parties with friends. I would like to have it in my library just for old times.
Thanks!
Dessimu: Sure thing I guess. Game is coming your way.
Not sure if you saw my request, but please look at the post above his.
low rated
Hello there everyone! Here is the thing... I have some Desura and Steam games. Small games, most of them are from some sort of bundles. A few of the games MIGHT have been given free sometime somewhere. But I have no way of knowing that. In any case, I want to give those games away somehow. So I am going to add them all to the list, asking nothing in return. And I hope some people shall want one game or another.

The games are as follow:

Desura:
- 3030 Deathwar
- Amygdala
- Biblioteca
- Chaos Ride
- Glow Ball - the Billiard Puzzle Game
- Gunworld
- Tiamat X (x2)
- That Bastard is Trying to Steal Our Gold

Steam:
- Shadows on the Vatican Act I: Greed
- Skyborn

Dig in! And have a sip 'o rum with that.

* Another note * I specifically choose to add these games to the list without asking anything. But the core idea of this thread remains:

Take One - Give One

So, guys... You want a game, you add something to the list as per OP rules.

I update the list as requested on PM Dessimu.

Guys please contact Dessimu this is not my list.
Post edited January 10, 2016 by NoxTwo
zeogold: To get the ball rolling a little bit, what say I take Shadows of the Vatican and leave a TellTale key for Puzzle Agent?
I can offer or throw in other stuff if that won't work, since I'm aware it's of a slightly lower value.
Sorry, missed it. Game is coming your way!
Sent.
Post edited January 10, 2016 by Dessimu
high rated
Mhm, so it seems the thread went into hibernation?
Well, regardless, just gonna drop this here...

Take: nothing
Leave:
Sword and Sorcery EP (Steam)
Crimsonland (Steam)
Crowntakers (Steam)
Death to Spies (Gog)

For sanity's sake, I'll take the liberty of ignoring requests by accounts with -rep, known scammers and suchlike (sorry for those who have wrongfully fallen into disfavour, just don't feel like playing forum detective ;) ).
WildHobgoblin: Mhm, so it seems the thread went into hibernation?
Well, regardless, just gonna drop this here...

Take: nothing
Leave:
Sword and Sorcery EP (Steam)
Crimsonland (Steam)
Crowntakers (Steam)
Death to Spies (Gog)

For sanity's sake, I'll take the liberty of ignoring requests by accounts with -rep, known scammers and suchlike (sorry for those who have wrongfully fallen into disfavour, just don't feel like playing forum detective ;) ).
Takes Death to Spies (Gog), leaving Technobabylon (Steam).
Ingsoc85: Takes Death to Spies (Gog), leaving Technobabylon (Steam).
If it goes through, I'd love to take Technobabylon and I'd leave Dangerous (Steam) and Get Over Here (Steam)
Ingsoc85: Takes Death to Spies (Gog), leaving Technobabylon (Steam).
Sure thing, code has been sent. Enjoy :)