It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Xaxius: so things have been kind of slow on this thread recently so to get things moving again id like to leave Sid Meier's Pirates! and Nuclear Dawn both for steam Via Humble and ill take... nothing
Just wonder, is Sid Meier's Pirates! the 2005 remade or the earlier version?
Xaxius: so things have been kind of slow on this thread recently so to get things moving again id like to leave Sid Meier's Pirates! and Nuclear Dawn both for steam Via Humble and ill take... nothing
PandaLiang: Just wonder, is Sid Meier's Pirates! the 2005 remade or the earlier version?
its the remake I belive as it is just called Sid Meiers Pirates! the original is only available as the "gold" version and is titled as such
Post edited February 18, 2015 by Xaxius
Xaxius: its the remake I belive as it is just called Sid Meiers Pirates! the original is only available as the "gold" version and is titled as such
Thank you for the clarification. I have that on GG already. Wish both games will find a good home. :)
was going through my Groupees games. Seems I have Realms of Haunting Steam code if anyone is interested.
No exchange necessary. Must be two months old but maybe it still works...
Also other stuff like three Desura keys of Sanctuaryrpg if I understand correctly... (why three..?)
From Humble there's among other things two Steam codes for Psychonauts, edit: non-giftable bu-huu
Ah, there's Divine Divinity and Divinity II Steam codes - those I can easily gift it seems.
Wow lotsa stuff :)
Post edited February 18, 2015 by superstande
I would like to take Sid Meier's Pirates and leave Making History II: The War of the World instead of it.
pirateoftheah: I would like to take Sid Meier's Pirates and leave Making History II: The War of the World instead of it.
I would like to take Making History II: The War of the World and leave City of Steam: Arkadia ORANGE BUNDLE DLC
Post edited February 18, 2015 by leon30
superstande: was going through my Groupees games. Seems I have Realms of Haunting Steam code if anyone is interested.
No exchange necessary. Must be two months old but maybe it still works...
Also other stuff like three Desura keys of Sanctuaryrpg if I understand correctly... (why three..?)
From Humble there's among other things two Steam codes for Psychonauts, edit: non-giftable bu-huu
Ah, there's Divine Divinity and Divinity II Steam codes - those I can easily gift it seems.
Wow lotsa stuff :)
Can I have Divinity II (Steam) please? I will leave The Lost Crown.
pirateoftheah: I would like to take Sid Meier's Pirates and leave Making History II: The War of the World instead of it.
pm sent

leon30: I would like to take Making History II: The War of the World and leave City of Steam: Arkadia ORANGE BUNDLE DLC
not sure if that's allowed as that is dlc for a free to play game and offers for free to play games aren't allowed but im not sure if that includes paid content for for free games.
pirateoftheah: ...
Xaxius: pm sent
Thank you very much for your generosity and for reviving this topic! :)

leon30: I would like to take Making History II: The War of the World and leave City of Steam: Arkadia ORANGE BUNDLE DLC
PM sent with the code.
cmdr_flashheart: Here's a thread for rolling giveaways, where everyone who posts, gifter and receiver, contributes.

How it works: post the name of your giveaway game, and if someone asks for it, then they have to giveaway a game as well, which must be gifted to someone other than the person who gifted them.

1) no asking for games via PM.

2) no offers of F2P games, or games which were given away for free at anytime, like PID and Dungeon Keeper; all other games are fine.

3) you don't have to wait till a game being offered is claimed to make a new offer, and don't be silent if someone doesn't deliver; if no one asks for a game for 5 days, then the gifter can keep it if they like.

p.s: please edit the games list each time you take a game, and leave something behind, thanks! ^^

DRM-free version: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/drm_free_version_of_takeonegiveone_giveaway_thread/post1

Let the rolling begin!

I'll start: Hexcells (Steam)
I think the game itself is not allowed, but the paid DLC is. Besides in the majority of the steam comments the only flaw of the game is that is going straight to 'Pay-to-Win' category, so this DLC being one of the better ones should make the f2p experience really cool.
Xaxius: pm sent
pirateoftheah: Thank you very much for your generosity and for reviving this topic! :)

pirateoftheah: PM sent with the code.
PM received thanks and +1!
Post edited February 18, 2015 by leon30
leon30: Can I have Divinity II (Steam) please? I will leave The Lost Crown.
Hi leon30, if The Lost Crown is still available, can I take? I will leave Disciples III: Reincarnation (steam).
cmdr_flashheart: Here's a thread for rolling giveaways, where everyone who posts, gifter and receiver, contributes.

How it works: post the name of your giveaway game, and if someone asks for it, then they have to giveaway a game as well, which must be gifted to someone other than the person who gifted them.

1) no asking for games via PM.

2) no offers of F2P games, or games which were given away for free at anytime, like PID and Dungeon Keeper; all other games are fine.

3) you don't have to wait till a game being offered is claimed to make a new offer, and don't be silent if someone doesn't deliver; if no one asks for a game for 5 days, then the gifter can keep it if they like.

p.s: please edit the games list each time you take a game, and leave something behind, thanks! ^^

DRM-free version: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/drm_free_version_of_takeonegiveone_giveaway_thread/post1

Let the rolling begin!

I'll start: Hexcells (Steam)
leon30: I think the game itself is not allowed, but the paid DLC is. Besides in the majority of the steam comments the only flaw of the game is that is going straight to 'Pay-to-Win' category, so this DLC being one of the better ones should make the f2p experience really cool.
pirateoftheah: Thank you very much for your generosity and for reviving this topic! :)

PM sent with the code.
leon30: PM received thanks and +1!
fair enough
leon30: Can I have Divinity II (Steam) please? I will leave The Lost Crown.
blarth: Hi leon30, if The Lost Crown is still available, can I take? I will leave Disciples III: Reincarnation (steam).
I'll take Disciples III: Reincarnation, and leave Cubesis (Steam)
Oathe: I'll take Disciples III: Reincarnation, and leave Cubesis (Steam)
I'll take Cubesis and leave Soul Gambler: Dark Arts Edition (Steam)
Dennymos: I'll take Cubesis and leave Soul Gambler: Dark Arts Edition (Steam)
i'll take Soul Gambler (Steam) and i leave Hammerfight (Steam)