It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Impaler26: A little reminder - there are still several games up for grabs from me:

Chains (Desura)
Inescapable (Desura)
Little Racers STREET (Steam)
Luminosity (Desura)
Project Night (Desura)
The Journey Down: Chapter One (Steam)

Just sayin'. ;)
Shiuman: I'll take Inescapable and leave here Kilgazar :D
PM sent. Enjoy! :)
Impaler26: Little Racers STREET (Steam)
Can I take this one and leave Crystal Story 2 (Desura)?
Stooner: Can I take this one and leave Crystal Story 2 (Desura)?
Sure, PM sent. Enjoy! :)
Would I be able to take Crystal Story 2 and leave Limbo (HB Steam link)

I have Limbo and Thomas Was Alone available. Finished both (a rare thing for me these days) and loved them. I guess most people have them but just giving them the old Darilon seal of approval for anyone who has not.
Post edited May 27, 2014 by Darilon
Darilon: Would I be able to take Crystal Story 2 and leave Limbo (HB Steam link)

I have Limbo and Thomas Was Alone available. Finished both (a rare thing for me these days) and loved them. I guess most people have them but just giving them the old Darilon seal of approval for anyone who has not.
Can i have Limbo and leave Combat Wings: Battle of Britain?
Darilon: Would I be able to take Crystal Story 2 and leave Limbo (HB Steam link)

Christoph89: Can i have Limbo and leave Combat Wings: Battle of Britain?
PM Sent.
low rated

I'll take combat wings and leave black soul extended (last game i need from that bundle) !
Post edited May 27, 2014 by giorgio_manduta
giorgio_manduta: I'll take combat wings and leave black soul extended (last game i need from that bundle) !
pm sent.
low rated
giorgio_manduta: I'll take combat wings and leave black soul extended (last game i need from that bundle) !
Christoph89: pm sent.
Thank you. Adding my game to the list :P
Impaler26: Sure, PM sent. Enjoy! :)
Thank you!

Of course!
Stooner: Of course!
Thank you Stooner.
giorgio_manduta: I'll take robot Roller-Derby Disco dodgeball and leave Gun metal (Steam) !
Terribly sorry for the late reply, PM and best wishes sent :-)
I take" Black soul extendend" and leave "Little Trus Man" (Desura).
Christoph89: I take" Black soul extendend" and leave "Little Trus Man" (Desura).
I'd take Little Trus Man (Desura) and leave Dreaming Sarah (Desura) in return.
Christoph89: I take" Black soul extendend" and leave "Little Trus Man" (Desura).
Impaler26: I'd take Little Trus Man (Desura) and leave Dreaming Sarah (Desura) in return.
pm sent.