It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With 11 classics, including Sid Meier's Pirates!, Railroad Tycoon, and X-COM

2K, home to a boatload of our retro favorites, is here on GOG.com – and we've got eleven of the most enduring classics bundled up at 66-75% off (or 50% off individually) to kick off the catalog.

What's in store?
<span class="bold">Railroad Tycoon Bundle</span> (-66%) — featuring Sid Meier's Railroads and RailRoad Tycoon 2+3 – also available 50% off individually.
<span class="bold">X-COM Classic Bundle</span> (-75%) — featuring the incomparable X-COM: UFO Defense, Terror from the Deep, Apocalypse, Interceptor, and Enforcer. 50% off individually, too.
<span class="bold">Freedom Force Pack</span> (-66%) — including the original Freedom Force & Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich. But you can get each one at… 50% off!
<span class="bold">Sid Meier's Pirates!</span> (-50%) — the remake that turned the gem into a much shinier gem.

Ruthless strategic warfare? Check. Weirdo superheroes? You bet. Hilarious dancing sequences? Naturally. And once again, the satisfaction of checking off a couple dozen thousand of your wishlist votes for some seriously good old games. So join us on the choo-choo train through battlefields riddled with alien corpses and swashbuckling superheroes – because we're taking on 2K!

The discounts on the 2K titles will last until April 5, 13:59 BST / 5:59 AM PDT / 8:59 AM EDT.
Maxvorstadt: Question:
If I buy one game from one of the bundles now and the rest of the bundle later, will I get the full discount for the games then?
I imagine the first game would only receive the partial discount and then the rest would give you the full discount, but you wouldn't ever get the partial discount you missed by not buying the full bundle initially...
Post edited March 29, 2016 by yyahoo
Maxvorstadt: Question:
If I buy one game from one of the bundles now and the rest of the bundle later, will I get the full discount for the games then?
I already had the second FF game from before it was removed, and got the other at the bundle price. But if you're planning on getting a whole bundle, you're best off getting it all at once. That way you know you're not paying any extra out-of-bundle pricing.
mkell_226: This is a nice surprise. Now go bring us Oni!
Klumpen0815: Afaik Oni is made by Bungee which were bought by Microsoft which did it only for Halo and abandoned Oni completely.

It's a shame since Oni is far superior to Halo imho.
Made by Bungee but the publisher was Gathering of Developers, "folded ... into the label" 2K Games, according to Wikipedia. Of course who knows if the rights transferred or not (maybe that information is online), but I'd say there's some hope (assuming no major tech issues).

There may be even greater hope for the Myth games - [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_(series]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_(series[/url]) - which I think is the series TET really wanted to show up while he was here (that and Mechwarrior 2), but I could be wrong.
SLP2000: I think we will get Sone and Srga eventually, and with all those "impossible to bring on GOG" publishers, I hope Microsoft is not an impossible task.
Sega, yeah, sure at some point. But as far as the PC is concerned they're mostly Total War and the odd Sonic game. As much as I love Total War, that doesn't make them a major publisher.

Sony... I don't know what it is with the Japanese, but they've really got something against the PC as a gaming platform. They don't simply ignore it, they're dead against it. Ask any PC gamer who's lived there. Steam, for instance is mostly blocked for them. That's the way it is over there.

Microsoft I don't know about. If the pendulum swings towards the idea that selling old games could be lucrative I'm sure they'll just make it a Windows Store thing. If it doesn't swing that way then I doubt they'd bother with GOG; as if that's worth doing then so is putting the games on their own Store themselves and taking 100% of the money from doing so (minus any tax they can't dodge).
2K? Hopefully more modern titles will appear soon...
<span class="bold">List of 2K games</span>
Great deal getting 2K here. Nice catalog of games.

I'll be keeping an eye out for their 2010 - now stuff. XCom EU/EW, XCom 2, Mafia, Bioshock, Civ series... those are day one purchases.
IronArcturus: Will we see the Civ series in the near future?
Oh man oh man. Already salivating at the thought of playing Civ 2! This would leave me speechless.
Great work, GOG! I'm excited to see how your relationship with 2K will open up even more doors in the future.
IronArcturus: Will we see the Civ series in the near future?
infinitee8: Oh man oh man. Already salivating at the thought of playing Civ 2! This would leave me speechless.
*gently caresses his mint condition and complete Civ2 box* :P
OMG OMG X-COM is finally here. Istabought
Trilarion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFDcoX7s6rE

From the lyrics: I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, and I want it now
For some strange reason I have a craving for a Dr. Pepper...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLcoxbueMQ
Well done GOG! Welcome 2K!
Score! =)

A great day indeed, and one step closer to Bioshock on GOG. =)
where are civ1 and civ2?

I do want to see those titles on GoG.