It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zimerius: your temps on the cpu O.O seems like watercooling would serve you , though trottling takes place from 80 degrees C or maybe that was at 100 now?
KingofGnG: Huh? The heck are you talking about? :-P

The Core i7-10700K temp in the screenshot is 69 degrees, and just because it tends to spike for a second when you take a screenshot with MSI Afterburner. And because PoP 2008 saturates a single processor core on modern multi-core system. Nothing strange here, and I have a pretty good air-based cooler on my system.
still man, 69 degrees when playing a 2008 game... I would feel miserably ;-p

Cyberpunk ... 50% utilization of which i'm sure 3 cores are fully utilized at 4,8 ghz .. this is a 10600k btw , not to mention gpu temps that add to the equation
Attachments:
Post edited April 05, 2021 by Zimerius
Zimerius: Still man, 69 degrees when playing a 2008 game... I would feel miserably ;-p

Cyberpunk ... 50% utilization of which i'm sure 3 cores are fully utilized at 4,8 ghz .. this is a 10600k btw , not to mention gpu temps that add to the equation
And your point is?

I don't give a flying crap about how someone "feels" about my system, not knowing absolutely nothing about what they're talking about :-D
Post edited April 05, 2021 by KingofGnG
Zimerius: Still man, 69 degrees when playing a 2008 game... I would feel miserably ;-p

KingofGnG: And your point is?

I don't give a flying crap about how someone "feels" about my system, not knowing absolutely nothing about what they're talking about :-D
Well of course you can go all macho, but your defensive behavior does not really suit your words, are you sure i'm not hitting a sensitive spot? That said, of course you probably know what works and what not right? It would be a sour waste of money if that would not be the case. If temperatures would be such a thing then a lot of people living in hotter places would not be able to use their machines without super good water cooling setups.

To go back from where this all started, i just was amazed by your temperatures and decided to annoy you with comments
Outriders

At level 10 the game seems to come together. The demi god feeling is at this point noticeable. Changeable world tiers ensure the player has the choice between a easy ride and a impossible challenge with everything in between. Weapons can be modded to a delight, from upgrading rarity to leveling and adding certain skills. the only thing i have not tried yet is multiplayer.
Attachments:
Zimerius: To go back from where this all started, i just was amazed by your temperatures and decided to annoy you with comments
Yes, you're annoying as fuck. For no particular reason worth discussing over again.
Post edited April 06, 2021 by KingofGnG
My 'home city' is coming along nicely. Next I want to move my train station a bit, to give the city more room to expand. Problem is I'm going to have to destroy several houses to do that, which the local authority won't like one bit.
Attachments:
Horror,

One minute you feel like ' your the man ' with your discovered units and fragile opponents, next that fragile opponent turned out to be..... not so fragile after all.

( those dogs you see making out a large part of the enemy's ensemble is a dreaded level 2 unit that has the ability to create a clone that lasts 2 tactical turns. If the original gets killed the og will survive through the clone. both clone and og have the same damage output... crazy right, managed to put one down... ONE!!! )
Attachments:
This dude for sure chose an interesting death position.
Attachments:
sofii01.jpg (476 Kb)
sofii02.jpg (499 Kb)
Fantasy wkend featuring a return to Ardania !

I belief per style one of the more enjoying lore's out there. Classical approach with an Archmage leading humans, to victory maybe.

Dremels, beings of pure evil, look a bit like your kids, are spreading a poisonous infection throughout the lands of Ardania.

Pic 1, Fighting with the alliance against the Dremels! ( me blue, them black,ally yellow banners )
Pic 2, Peaceful home realm, managed to drive the Dremels out though it cost a lot of men, and a hero. Now it is only to wait for the land rejuvenation spell to be researched
Pic 3, Strategically placed guards to keep the other Wizard out ( red ) When the dremels are destroyed ( for now ) this will be staging area for some city conquering
Attachments:
Zimerius: Fantasy wkend featuring a return to Ardania !

I belief per style one of the more enjoying lore's out there. Classical approach with an Archmage leading humans, to victory maybe.

Dremels, beings of pure evil, look a bit like your kids, are spreading a poisonous infection throughout the lands of Ardania.

Pic 1, Fighting with the alliance against the Dremels! ( me blue, them black,ally yellow banners )
Pic 2, Peaceful home realm, managed to drive the Dremels out though it cost a lot of men, and a hero. Now it is only to wait for the land rejuvenation spell to be researched
Pic 3, Strategically placed guards to keep the other Wizard out ( red ) When the dremels are destroyed ( for now ) this will be staging area for some city conquering
Dremels actually sounds like a cute race.

What game is it?
Zimerius: Fantasy wkend featuring a return to Ardania !

DubConqueror: Dremels actually sounds like a cute race.

What game is it?
Warlock Master of the Arcane

Ino Co ( 1C ) 2012 released 4x game in the spirit of Master of Magic, flying the banner of Paradox btw. Ardania is the world described in several games beginning with Majesty , if i'm not wrong, released in '95, Majesty 2 the remake from 2009 and a tower defense/assault game i belief from 2013.

There also has been a successor, Warlock 2 , which i did not play btw, though not as well received as their first attempt, with mixed reviews on steam while Warlock received almost only positive reviews.

Fantasy War is 1C's attempt at a panzer general fantasy style clone released somewhere in 2007 which features about the same style though a tad more serious in nature, just a tad and is certainly recommendable. I did have some trouble with the 2k resolution and fantasy war so be ware
Zimerius: Warlock Master of the Arcane
Thanks. I happen to own that game. Your screenshots are a reason to try it out.
It ain't anything like Morrowind, but still it's a beautiful place to adventure.
Attachments:
skyrim_1.jpg (488 Kb)
skyrim_2.jpg (457 Kb)
skyrim_3.jpg (486 Kb)
skyrim_4.jpg (473 Kb)
This little robot chose a worrying role model.

(Beneath a Steel Sky)
Attachments:
joey.png (132 Kb)
ConsulCaesar: This little robot chose a worrying role model.

(Beneath a Steel Sky)
Must resist urge to re-install...
Such an excellent game.