It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vythonaut: Hey, don't look at the camera, turn the other way around!
You managed to make it look very nice.
Is this the old version or the fan-made 2020 version?
Vythonaut: Hey, don't look at the camera, turn the other way around!
Hmm, that kid lower left seems out of place somehow
They're coming...
Attachments:
Matewis: Hmm, that kid lower left seems out of place somehow
I bet there's a DeLorean parked nearby. :D

Dark_art_: You managed to make it look very nice.
Is this the old version or the fan-made 2020 version?
Thanks! :)
It's the latest version, which can be found here: http://spa67.gplworld.de/
Matewis: They're coming...
Caesar III is a really cool game that I never really gave enough attention. Seeing your screenshots is really making me want to play it! :-)
Matewis: They're coming...
Time4Tea: Caesar III is a really cool game that I never really gave enough attention. Seeing your screenshots is really making me want to play it! :-)
While you're at it, don't forget to check out the other Impressions Games' town building titles as well (if you haven't done so): Pharaoh, Zeus and Emperor - all excellent games.
Time4Tea: Caesar III is a really cool game that I never really gave enough attention. Seeing your screenshots is really making me want to play it! :-)
Glad to hear it :) Caesar 3 (and the continuation of the series as Vythonaut mentioned) really is a timeless. If you do want to check it out then have a look at the Julius mod - it's the vanilla experience made to run without any compatibility issues, and with a few quality-of-life features implemented (such as widescreen and keyboard shortcuts for screenshots as well as city-wide screenshots)
Post edited December 16, 2020 by Matewis
understanding the struggle in CP '77

and

feeling surprised about almost 20 gig of ram usage in Anthem
Attachments:
Hiya all, long time no see, I hope you are all good! :D

Here an Screenshot of one of my favourite games, I hope you can recognize it. Right now I'm proudly at the beginning of loop 4, with 3 true cards!

Regards!!

PD: Caesar III my favourite and the only city builder that I like but I'm little dummy on it, I always lose by running out of money and not knowing how to recover it
Attachments:
capthoxd.jpg (212 Kb)
sharp299: Here an Screenshot of one of my favourite games, I hope you can recognize it.
Too bad it never came back to GOG. It wasn't on my radar until after it got pulled from sale here. =/
god... and another 2 games asking the worst .... and the worst part is, even at 1920x1080 gpu loads are horrendous

still i will endure, maybe even at 1600 x 900 and wait for either optimization or new gpu ( honestly not sooner then nvidia's 5000 launch ( or maybe intel by that time )

Ladies and Gentlemen

Airborne Kingdom and Phantom Brigade
Attachments:
sharp299: Hiya all, long time no see, I hope you are all good! :D

Here an Screenshot of one of my favourite games, I hope you can recognize it. Right now I'm proudly at the beginning of loop 4, with 3 true cards!

Regards!!

PD: Caesar III my favourite and the only city builder that I like but I'm little dummy on it, I always lose by running out of money and not knowing how to recover it
Ah yes Recettear is also one of my favorite games i got on gog which was a pretty positive experience. I am actually at loop 7 have all true cards, didn't try playing survival yet but have 85% of item enclyopedia on my new game+. Pretty fun game with the shop keeping and dungeons which you have to level up your adventurers and i like the idea of finding,buying or fusing good enough equipment to beat the final dungeon which is hard if you don't have good enough equipment.
All the numbers of equipment really matter and i find it fun with the differences an adventurer and equipment can make in the game, also each item has interesting descriptions. I haven't been doing much shop keeping anymore.
And i only need one rank 3 item to fuse, four rank 4 items to fuse and most of rank 5 items to fuse. The problem is i am having problems finding another belenite plate or what it's called since i sold it to the thief adventurer which i need for fusion rank 4 and a feromin L for rank 3 shoes which i used up somehow.

I also got Chantelise before the game was removed kinda a panic buy but that game is older than recettear. Still not bad and worth the price, i still need to beat the survival dungeon which is 60 floors.
I've actually got recettear first and then chantelise on here.

Caesar III haven't played it in a long time but making proper housing and selling to foreign nations was usually enough to get enough money sometimes i made myself getting paid more and when i ran out of money i simply used my own funds to recover from losing money in Caesar III. I only mostly played military campaign since it was easier to me and never beaten all the peace missions since i didn't play the again. Currently playing zeus and poseidon but need to only play the poseidon part when i get to it. The funny thing i played the game Caesar III on hard without realizing it was on hard.
Post edited December 19, 2020 by Fonzer
Terror Billy ...aka Wolfenstein: The New Colossus

Just having some Nazi-blasting fun. The sequel may not be quite as good as what came in TNO, but it's still a very good game in its own right. :) The first image may be a bit spoilery, but it also happens at the start of the game so... *shrug*
Attachments:
One of the most intense races i've had this year, in Silverstone '68; especially the fight for the 6th place with Bandini (epic-fight.jpeg) lasted for 14 laps.
Attachments:
Post edited December 20, 2020 by Vythonaut
When even the universally hated shape-shifters consider you've gone too far.

(Master of Orion classic)
Attachments:
darlok.png (48 Kb)