It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IXOXI: Proud moment from restored content version.
GameRacer: May I ask which game this is(my memory is a bit fuzzy)?
Blade Runner
GameRacer: May I ask which game this is(my memory is a bit fuzzy)?
viperfdl: Blade Runner
Thank you
(I have it, but I have a ton of games to finish so I haven't gotten to it yet)
viperfdl: Blade Runner
GameRacer: Thank you
(I have it, but I have a ton of games to finish so I haven't gotten to it yet)
This moment should be also in original version, but it is easy to miss. If you would be in mood for great adventure Blade Runner is one of the best.
IXOXI: This moment should be also in original version, but it is easy to miss. If you would be in mood for great adventure Blade Runner is one of the best.
It looks like it...also I LOVE such games and settings.....alas I have a ton of games to finish first.
(I WILL get to it soon enough, though :))
The Vagrant.

For a cheap game (under 5 bucks without a discount), that offhand looked like forgettable shovelware, it's surprisingly good. You play as a wandering runewarden (rune based magic swordsman) on a quest to find your father, in a land awash with roaming magical beasts, ruined kingdoms and strife. Your skill tree unlocks some new combos, various stat and loot perks, and you can come across artifacts that grant new abilities. I think I might take a break from DQXI and the Trials of Mana remake to finish this.
Attachments:
Post edited July 29, 2020 by bsmrk_95
DrazenCro: Age doesn't mean anything to me, I play even older games if they are good.
Honestly, that game is a bit too modern for my tastes.

I'm more into really old RPGs, including those that were made before the genre established its conventions (like Ultima 1, where there's no Max HP stat).
Not sure, but this could be part of restored content (or at least I did not notice it in my previous playthrough).
Attachments:
esper.png (92 Kb)
IXOXI: Not sure, but this could be part of restored content (or at least I did not notice it in my previous playthrough).
Don't think so, since I remember that from one of my playthroughs. The cool thing about the game is that when you start a new game it randomizes several variable - who is and who isn't a replicant. So any two playthroughs are likely to be different.
Finished Borderlands 2 and one of the DLC's : Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon's Keep, which weirdly is way better than the base game. Kind of like dungeons and dragons, except where you kill dragons, orcs etc. with guns and rocket launchers.

Great game, but it'd be much better in multiplayer coop.
Attachments:
dlc_start.jpg (317 Kb)
Matewis: Great game, but it'd be much better i̶n̶ ̶m̶u̶l̶t̶i̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶ ̶c̶o̶o̶p̶ if it were already here.
There, fixed it for you. :P
Matewis: Great game, but it'd be much better i̶n̶ ̶m̶u̶l̶t̶i̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶ ̶c̶o̶o̶p̶ if it were already here.
Vythonaut: There, fixed it for you. :P
That too :)
Matewis: Finished Borderlands 2 and one of the DLC's : Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon's Keep, which weirdly is way better than the base game. Kind of like dungeons and dragons, except where you kill dragons, orcs etc. with guns and rocket launchers.
I generally found the DLCs way more fun than the base game. Frankly, I was pretty bored by the main open world and liked the much more streamlined and compact experience of the DLCs. When I ran out of DLCs, I was like "Oh, back to this again I guess...".
idbeholdME: I generally found the DLCs way more fun than the base game. Frankly, I was pretty bored by the main open world and liked the much more streamlined and compact experience of the DLCs. When I ran out of DLCs, I was like "Oh, back to this again I guess...".
Yeah, I totally get that. I was completely caught off guard by how awesome Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon's Keep was. I only played it because I wanted to check out at least one of the DLCs, but ended up enjoying it far more than the base game. I wouldn't mind for an entire game based off of its concept.
So after the long dull climb to ascension peak I got to the cosmic circle, and because spoilers someone turned out evil.

And after 18 months it's a farewell to my Wizardry 6-8 crew,

team captain
Ffiona a female felpur valkyrie-ranger-samurai/samurai-valkyrie-lord/lord
2ic
Sergio a male dwarf ninja-samurai-lord/lord-psionicist-samurai/samurai
one time one time monk now a man of the cloth
Xavier a male human monk/monk-samurai-lord/lord-priest
Former priestess turned quiet killer
Sandahl a female lef priest-alchemist-priest-ranger/ranger-bishop-ninja/ninja
Once a Bard, Third a Bard
Flitter* a female fairy bard-alchemist-bard/bard-alchemist-bard/bard
Pretty much always a mage
Nemo a male mook mage/mage-ninja-mage/mage

* her fairy name is unpronounceable
Attachments:
Besides Shadow Warrior I also played Ultima III with a fan patch and just finished it. No sure what to play next because I'm not in the mood for another grindy game so soon.
Attachments:
ultima3.jpg (246 Kb)