It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Another enjoyable view...
portrait galleries
Attachments:
Camera angle makes my kill look BIGGER than it actually was.
Attachments:
Finished Playdead's Inside. Am I wrong or this game is easier (much easier, in fact) than Limbo? And longer, at least twice or thrice longer...

Anyway, people at Playdead studios must really hate children...
Attachments:
I've just started Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare (Steam). The campaign so far it's not bad at all, although after playing and completing DOOM (2016) last night, it really feels slower and easier, almost kind of boring... (XD)
Attachments:
Post edited September 20, 2019 by Azrael360
KingofGnG: Finished Playdead's Inside. Am I wrong or this game is easier (much easier, in fact) than Limbo? And longer, at least twice or thrice longer...

Anyway, people at Playdead studios must really hate children...
easier? not really. just less cheap deaths. for sure better than limbo, holy shit I hated that game.
Azrael360: I've just started Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare (Steam). The campaign so far it's not bad at all, although after playing and completing DOOM (2016) last night, it really feels slower and easier, almost kind of boring... (XD)
I'm playing the same game now, for a second playthrough, this time grabbing all the Intel, though I haven't find out yet if it's any use but a stat counter going up and an achievement popping up (Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered had the Intel unlocking game modes like everything in sepia or a slow-motion ability and Ghosts had the Intel unlock audio files, but I don't know if it does anything in Advanced Warfare).
The Movies (with Stunts and Effects) it works alright especially with XP service pack 2 on and no cd fix but I tend to run into BSODs lately after closing the game... I wish this game is on GOG

https://i.imgur.com/cX02Eld.png
Post edited September 21, 2019 by robospongie
robospongie: The Movies (with Stunts and Effects) it works alright especially with XP service pack 2 on and no cd fix but I tend to run into BSODs lately after closing the game... I wish this game is on GOG

Only after closing the game?
Have you tried ending the process by trying alt ctrl delete pressing together?
Maybe you could escape the bsod like that.
I'd buy that for a dollar! ... aka Suck it, Epic! ... aka Metro Exodus (via XBOX/PC game pass)

Choo choo!
Attachments:
my_love.jpg (320 Kb)
rat_power.jpg (389 Kb)
be_mine.jpg (229 Kb)
robospongie: The Movies (with Stunts and Effects) it works alright especially with XP service pack 2 on and no cd fix but I tend to run into BSODs lately after closing the game... I wish this game is on GOG

Fonzer: Only after closing the game?
Even that it still crashes it really sucks and now it crashed mid gameplay today after accidentally slapping my start button key, I heard that steam users who were able to get the game didn't had any of those issues and mac users who got it on feral interactive had no issues, sadly couldn't even redeem my actual keys on Steam since the store page is gone
Go into the light.
Attachments:
end.jpg (169 Kb)
Fonzer: Only after closing the game?
robospongie: Even that it still crashes it really sucks and now it crashed mid gameplay today after accidentally slapping my start button key, I heard that steam users who were able to get the game didn't had any of those issues and mac users who got it on feral interactive had no issues, sadly couldn't even redeem my actual keys on Steam since the store page is gone
The only game that caused BSOD to me was Hellgate: London when i bought it at release. Could not figure out what the problem was but in the end i used alternative graphic drivers back in those days and i actually played the game through.
The supported graphic drivers back in those days were kinda incomplatible i believe.
Just wanted to share this.
What kind of pc specs do you have anyway?
What a mess...
Attachments:
whatamess.jpg (497 Kb)
Hallelujah, those heartless game gods FINALLY relented and put something useful in my territory.
Attachments:
texastea.png (130 Kb)