It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Maighstir: Sadly not on GOG (yet?).
Looks Japanese. Please tell us more.
Maighstir: Sadly not on GOG (yet?).
Hikage1983: Looks Japanese. Please tell us more.
Clannad. The first time I played/read it, it was a fan translation with bad grammar and some strings not translated at all. Apparently it's gotten an "HD" release with a good official translation, so I'm reading my way through that.
Post edited May 25, 2019 by Maighstir
Hikage1983: Looks Japanese. Please tell us more.
Maighstir: Clannad. The first time I played/read it, it was a fan translation with bad grammar and some strings not translated at all. Apparently it's gotten an "HD" release with a good official translation, so I'm reading my way through that.
Ah good ol Clannad. Thanks for the heads up on the "remaster". Will keep it on my radar! :)
Finishing off some of the new content.
Attachments:
crosscode.jpg (497 Kb)
Post edited May 25, 2019 by Wheldrake
Maighstir: Clannad. The first time I played/read it, it was a fan translation with bad grammar and some strings not translated at all. Apparently it's gotten an "HD" release with a good official translation, so I'm reading my way through that.
Hikage1983: Ah good ol Clannad. Thanks for the heads up on the "remaster". Will keep it on my radar! :)
It was released on Steam a few years ago, after a Kickstarter campaign, with Side Stories and Tomoyo After as separate packages.
Minecraft co-op with a friend. We're breeding villagers to trade with plus there's an iron golem in there.
Attachments:
Getting a midnight snack for Dimitri. Only in Arulco can you buy a steak at 2 minutes after midnight!
Attachments:
Matewis: Getting a midnight snack for Dimitri. Only in Arulco can you buy a steak at 2 minutes after midnight!
5kg? He must be very hungry...
Matewis: Getting a midnight snack for Dimitri. Only in Arulco can you buy a steak at 2 minutes after midnight!
viperfdl: 5kg? He must be very hungry...
Methinks whoever made the game was too lazy to convert pounds to metric and just thought "5kg? Sounds about right"

It's the same way with me with large-ish distances measured in feet. I have to convert to meters first to get an idea of how far it is.
Action shot! Reaper is the only merc that can do headshots consistently at range (in 1.13 at least).
Attachments:
Bottleneck fighting techniques are mandatory in Bethesda susa, one of the most difficult areas in CoQ.
Attachments:
bethesda.jpg (386 Kb)
Sildring: I just arrived at my summer camp
Matewis: Great game! Please post some screenshots of the Milkman Conspiracy level when you get to it (:
Easily one of the top 5 best levels I've ever seen in any game ever.
Here, have a look at my souvenir album
Ah that's awesome thanks :) Definitely the highlight of the game. I love all the little touches, like in that last pic where through the eyes of the spies you appear as a little thief. At least until you find the appropriate 'disguise' that is :)
So satisfying. An rpg finding it's mark ]:D
Attachments:
rpghit.jpg (463 Kb)
Matewis: So satisfying. An rpg finding it's mark ]:D
Looks like someone had Mexican food for lunch. :D